View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 41  Next
Friend of the Community

#406 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
9/13 normal villagers killed now as well

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:01 pm

#407 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Okay it's time to take the risk and follow Lawliet's plan as there are only 8 townies left in the game and 5 mafia - @Vigilante - claim your role.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm
neonDragon Admin

#408 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[vote Shadi]

Every person you've voted for or suspected of being mafia has flipped village. I realise you've not directly told anyone (at least not publicly) to vote for people, but those you've voted for have turned into bandwagons and resulted in many villager deaths. You've told me many times you can read people like a book on nD WW games yet you've not only not identified any mafia, you've misled the village several times. That, plus when I asked you on TeamSpeak if you were a Mafia you seemed to have a nervous laugh which to me indicated that you were, though I had no stronger evidence at the time to support it. You're my best (and only real) suspect right now.

P.S. I find it suspicious that "strong/active" players have been NK but you yourself, the most active person in the game have not. If you were truly so vital to the village as you would lead us to believe, then surely you would be a prime target for mafia.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:23 pm

#409 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[vote Lawliet]
You are currently my greatest suspect. After reading your ISO I came to the conclusion that you are playing extremely silently, and most of your posts are to defend yourself - expect for the vigilante plan which can be good both for the village and the mafia if the mafia play the cards right. I can't judge on this until/if the vigilante claims. Also, you voted Ultor twice, who later flipped out village. Your second vote on him most definitely wasn't a random one.

Konijn wrote:
P.S. I find it suspicious that "strong/active" players have been NK but you yourself, the most active person in the game have not. If you were truly so vital to the village as you would lead us to believe, then surely you would be a prime target for mafia.

Strong/active? HATER was afk, Mystic wasn't contributing much to the game. Only Ish was relatively active.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:39 pm
Friend of the Community

#410 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Konijn wrote:
[vote Shadi]

Every person you've voted for or suspected of being mafia has flipped village. I realise you've not directly told anyone (at least not publicly) to vote for people, but those you've voted for have turned into bandwagons and resulted in many villager deaths. You've told me many times you can read people like a book on nD WW games yet you've not only not identified any mafia, you've misled the village several times.

Yea I've misled the village, but I have also explained why I've not been able to get any proper reads, nothing in this game has worked out the way it was supposed to.

Konijn wrote:
That, plus when I asked you on TeamSpeak if you were a Mafia you seemed to have a nervous laugh which to me indicated that you were, though I had no stronger evidence at the time to support it. You're my best (and only real) suspect right now.

This is stupid, I wasn't nervous I was just laughing coz it was a weird ass question and came out of nowhere lol.

Konijn wrote:

[/quote]
K0ntra is active so it's not entirely true.
HATER was inactive yet shot.

Why would the mafia kill me if I don't suspect any right targets? I keep getting the wrong ones.

Where did I say I was vital to the village? All I've said is that there's nothing scum-like in my posts. If you were under that impression, you've led yourself to that conclusion not me.

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:42 pm

#411 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
So... i'm sorry villagers. i'm not that good at this game.
Anyway, i'm the deputy so in these rounds i've seen 3 peoples.
R0/R3 - Shadi - Not suspicious / i've seen him twice during the game at the r0 and r3 to make sure he is innocent and the result could be changed once during the game by the Counterfeiter
R1 - Leo - Suspicious / and i'm sure he is a mafia guy but i couldn't vote him like that cuz the mafia gonna realise that i'm the deputy.
R2 - Koninj - Not suspicious

So i'm gonna probaly die on this round but i could survive if the doctor protect me so leo is the first mafia guy and imo the others could be:
Laraaaah: 60% leo was protecting her all the time and when she was going to get modkilled by Six he start defending her that he gonna help her to understand the game.
Emziek: 40% the last post he made about here comes the modkills make me thinking that he could be a mafia guy.. imo, he act like he knows that all of them was just villagers.
K0ntra 60% his posts was really suspicious to me anyway and he voted lawliet this time even that lawliet already voted leo many times.
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

Last edited by CrisP0 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:44 pm
Friend of the Community

#412 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Aight, sounds good to me.

Do you guys think I should let my doctor claim contact crispo?
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:46 pm
Friend of the Community

#413 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
wops lol

[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

i was about to post that i believe konijn is village despite his read on me, then that post came up.

If either I or Crisp die his story will be confirmed anyway coz I'll flip villager, if he's mafia he's obv lying and I'm village either way.

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:48 pm
Friend of the Community

#414 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
btw if anyone wishes to counter-claim do that asap not close to the round end

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:50 pm
Friend of the Community

#415 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
kontra and sweedy are probably innocent, throughout the game they have been fine with lynching leo - anyone i'm missing?

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:51 pm

#416 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

CrisP0 wrote:
Emziek: 40% the last post he made about here comes the modkills make me thinking that he could be a mafia guy.. imo, he act like he knows that all of them was just villagers.

Except one of them flipped godfather (?) Check my Iso it isn't the first jest I posted this game.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Friend of the Community

#417 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
!!!*-Leo-*!!!: No Vote -> Voro's poulo -> POOOOO -> Pr0Gr4mm4

according to gerty, these ppl are a lot more trustable (obv poo is confirmed)

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:55 pm
Friend of the Community

#418 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
+ idk if that's believable or not konijn but i'd have bussed a teammate or two at some random point of the game. not to the extent they'd get lynched necessarily but I'd have voted to distance myself relation-wise.

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:56 pm

#419 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[Vote Konijn]
u guys post a lotttt x)

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:02 pm
Friend of the Community

#420 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Laaraaah wrote:
[Vote Konijn]
u guys post a lotttt x)

vote leo, why wouldn't you? read crispo's post.

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 41  Next