View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:17 am



Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 41  Next
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:34 pm
Location: Enschede
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 11 times
#391 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
im finaly catched up.

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
I will change my vote for now, sry shadi but i saw Pr0Gr4mm4 is often in the WW section on but doesn't have to say anything for real...i can't say he read all and look for who he should vote (maybe as quiet mafia) or maybe on who he use his mafia PR.

So i think for now he Need a bit pressure too to paticipate more in the game and to tell us more of his thoughts, maybe with defending himself if votes on him given.
If he convince me/us i can easy change my vote back to POOO or a more suspicious tearget.

[vote Pr0Gr4mm4]


well the active people are getting shot so im trying to lay low and try to get information about the game.
i was only 2/3 times on the ww forum and that is cause six reminded me since i have been busy with work.

i will vote someone inactive
[Vote w33d]

You have been put in the game for someone inactive and now your beeing inactive maybe something to hide?

_________________
Image


Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 4 times
#392 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
SiX wrote:
Ish wrote:
SiX wrote:

No.



Why? I understand if I was a mafia player, as I would know who the rest of the mafia team are.


With Ish out of the game, that means no more reads from that player, be them good or bad.

Lets say you become a Town Member. There's no saying you haven't updated any crucial views on some people which SHOULD have died with you. Or that you have spoken to some dead players.

The fact is that I haven't spoken to any of the currently dead players, I haven't spoken to anyone outside of this thread be it on steam etc except for Shadi as we play league regularly etc, anyone reading the thread can make/update their own views on each of the players. Imo the WW games would be a lot better if we just posted on the thread, and not use any outside forms of communication such as steam, to talk about the specific WW game being played.


Lets say you become a Mafia Member. There's no saying you haven't been told certain players roles prior to your death. Or once again, spoken with people after you died. Which could result in giving the Mafia information, information they shouldn't have in the first place.

I haven't even spoken to anyone about certain players roles. I know as much as a person who is not even playing this game but has read this thread, i.e. just the information on this thread.

Then there's the main reason about you yourself as a player. Have you ever killed someone because they are that someone? E.g. HATER usually dies early game because he's usually a threat if he's alive. What I'm trying to say is that your death may have been the result of removing a more experienced player / a larger threat from the game. To bring you back, if that's the motivation behind your death, would be unfair to those who decided to kill you. If they decided to kill you to remove your reads from the game, then why should you be allowed to come back and make new reads?

Oh stop! No more flattery! lol

Yeah I understand, however considering a lot of the people are afk be it from the mafia/village side. Lets say I become a mafia or a villager, I will literally have to start afresh, people would not trust me, rightly so. Mafia would need to kill me again, whereas the modkills in most circumstances will benefit the mafia, as there is less people to deal with, easier for them to reach parity.

Last game that Kontra hosted where the mafia team pretty much went afk, if someone who was killed in round 1 replaced the modkilled mafia (without the host revealing their role), then the game would have lasted a bit longer, the outcome may have been different and the game would have been way more enjoyable for all players.

Currently by the end of this round 2 people I believe are going to be modkilled, which would leave 15? players remaining, let's say it was villagers that got modkilled that leaves us with 9 villagers and 6 mafia, and depending on Lawliet's "plan" lets say in the worst case scenario 4 people additionally die that round all being from the village that leaves us with 5 villagers and 6 mafia thus parity has been reached. The game just got cut insanely short and unfair on the villagers as they potentially could have won if they had no afks. The same applied to the previous game.


Lastly, if I have to add yet another reason, we have the money issue. Lets say you become a Mafia Member. Then I'll have difficulties deciding how to distribute the money (although I'm not sure if you want any in the first place). But to grant you a place to be resurrected as a replacement, then why shouldn't I bring back HATER, Ultor, Godliiiike and everyone else who have died as well? It will give cause to some heavy special treatment as well as the entire way WW is constructed (1 player, 1 life) would be heavily disturbed.

For me at least I don't want the money, and I feel that if people other than myself were to rejoin this game should be solely to play and to enjoy it, and not for the reward.

Replacements are the best way to fix the afk problem within the WW games, however the problem with this forum is that we lack a large consistent player base, on mafiascum there's always players looking to join, be it skilled, semi-skilled or new players etc


_________________
Image


Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 102 times
#393 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Pr0Gr4mm4 wrote:
well the active people are getting shot

This is just not true.

Shot 1: HATER had 1 game related post (ISO#2)
Shot 2: Ultor was really active
Shot 3: Ish was active but a lot of his posts didn't contribute much and most of it was just parroting what other people had said before.

Meanwhile more active people like Leo, Kontra and shadi are all still very much alive.

Pr0Gr4mm4 wrote:
so im trying to lay low and try to get information about the game.

Whats your thought about the other people in the game so far? Whats your thought about the previous 2 round ends? I'm very tempted to vote you Pr0Gr4mm4, by staying low and not talking with people you being quite detrimental to the village.


@POOO bw: I'm not sure what to think about POOO, it just seems he doesn't care about the game at all.

@Inactives: You need to start getting active ASAP, if you don't know what to post just write down your current thoughts about the game and/or thoughts about the other people playing the game.

_________________
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image


Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:32 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#394 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[Vote leo] nothing solid here but my feelings after reading his ISO.


Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 102 times
#395 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
[Vote leo] nothing solid here but my feelings after reading his ISO.

ISO #s?

_________________
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image


Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 102 times
#396 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[vote Pr0Gr4mm4] until I get a feasible response from you. I don't like how you're redirecting to a different inactive player w/o first actually explaining your views so far.

_________________
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image


Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:07 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 522 times
#397 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
This game feels kinda weird to me, I missed a lot from being busy the first two days the game started so I feel a little out of the loop, but at the same time there are 27 pages in this thread and I've read most stuff from page 11 onward but nothing really seems to be happening. I'm wondering why the village PRs roles aren't doing anything, why is the deputy not peeking people & forming a 'circle of trust' - or maybe they are? I suppose there's a possibility the deputy role was given to a new player and if this is the case, please make sure you target someone each night and act on that information.

For now I will [vote POOOOO] as you still haven't explained what exactly is suspicious about k0ntra.

_________________
Image


Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:22 pm
Profile
Friend of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 646 times
#398 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
30 min remaining, votes done within thsee 30 minutes better be very well explained. If more are to come.

_________________
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin


Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 102 times
#399 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
:violin: And here comes the mod kills...

_________________
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image


Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:55 pm
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#400 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
I get more and more the feeling, that many that get a vote from others on their own, doesnt really care about it because they are just "normal" villagers and getting to bored to participate more in the game or to defend themself. I wouldn't be surprised if POOO get lynched and was "a normal villager"

You voted for me lawliet? Can you elaborate why, after reading my iso?
I mean you made a masterplan with 2 shots from villigante and that they sould use them and more.
And on me you say only "nothing solid here but my feelings after reading his ISO."
So i get a bit the feeling you do all that the villagant shoot hopefully by accident villagers down, specially maybe the doc or each villigant shot each other.

@ K09 i definitely agree where is the deputy and where is the circle of trust? Sure there is a small risk that he peeked the GF too but it should be possible if he found some of the villagers by peeking, who look trustable after all posts or he could give the ones he peeked a little clap in the neck to let them explain their thoughts to the game so far. But i think the most villagers with their PR we Need are AFK or to new or whatsoever.

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#401 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Emziek wrote:
:violin: And here comes the mod kills...


As of this, the round has ended. I'll have to prepare some food (and finnish my Berserk manga chapter) and then I'll post the outcome. Bear with me ;)


Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:10 pm
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#402 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
SiX wrote:
Emziek wrote:
:violin: And here comes the mod kills...


As of this, the round has ended. I'll have to prepare some food (and finnish my Berserk manga chapter) and then I'll post the outcome. Bear with me ;)


Just to let you know Gerty didn't accept the vote from lawliet on me..maybe for the reason me !!!*-Leo-*!!! and Leon kennedy

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:19 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 78 times
#403 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
@Lawliet, that plan sounds sweet but it's a bit risky. We might wanna do it in round 4, if we fail to kill a mafia player this round. Also, even if all of the PRs connected, how would they know who's mafia and who is not? Vigilante, you should wait a bit before claiming, I'd wait until more people said if they think this plan is good. For all we know, Lawliet might be mafia trying to trick the vig into claiming. If we find out that Ultor was killed by the hitman and not by the vig - we should definitely study Lawliet's moves a bit.
Quote:
1) If either the doc or the vigilante is AFK, we're screwed. (Doc is afk -> vigilante might die / Vigilante is afk -> the mafia have a better chance in killing him before he gets replaced/active)

Nope, you have mistaken. If the vig is AFK nothing will happen - no harm done. The mafia wont dare to target the vig, and they wont know if the doc is AFK or not.


Nope, I haven't.. If the vigilante is afk after people agree to this plan.. the mafia then have like ~4 targets to choose from.
we might wanna do it in R4 ? why is that ? what's wrong with getting the PRs together before we lose them for nothing?
The only direct way to find a mafia is by peeking..now when the cop knows who the other PRs are he can remove them from the list which will increase the chances of him peeking a mafia.. getting their opinions and discussing with them who to peek will make the chances even higher.. Is it that hard to get to this conclusion?

I don't get the reason here..mind to elaborate ?

@Shadi:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
@host, what is the order of actions in this game, let's say the mafia target the vigilante and the vigilante targets X.. what would happen ? will both the vigilante and X die or would it be only the vigilante?


Lynch - Doctor - Kills - Peeks.
If Vigilante shoots X and the Mafia shoots the Vigilante, both X and the Vigilante will die.



Now we know if a mafia counter-claim, the vig can deal with em. and as I said it'd be so worth for the town.

The risky play right now is playing the same way we played the previous 2 rounds.


For all we know you could be mafia trying to get the PRs to claim. Nobody could blame you if that plan failed, only the idea was your. Still, I wouldn't vote you based just on that.
After reading your ISO a bit, I can say that you are currently my biggest suspect, followed by Programma and Wayward.


Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#404 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[Dusk]

During the morning, POOOOO went down to the center of the Town. The marketplace, some would call it, was full of people. People bitter about what happened last night. They still hadn't forgotten, nor forgiven, that Ish and Ultor were shot to death. Neither had POOOOO. Therefore, he decided to participate in today's lynch as well. Having placed his vote, he left for the time being. He had originally planned to return at sunset to read the results. But little did he know that the other citizen had set HIM up, without notifying him. Being given the first seat, his last words were: "What did I ever do to you?!"

POOOOO was lynched!
POOOOO died!
[Kill POOOOO, lynched]
POOOOO was a Vanilla Villager!

Amidst all of this happening, a gunshot was fired. The people started to panic. Never did they believe someone would instigate a murder in broad daylight. But there were no corpse lying on the ground. No one even knew who was shot. At least not until someone all of a sudden said: "So this is the color of blood?" - It was Mystic. He could feel himself losing the strength to stand up. Falling down to the ground, the citizen approached him, saying "Wake up! Don't die!". Blood came out of his mouth. It was too late for that fucker to survive.

Mystic was shot!
Mystic died!
[Kill Mystic, shot]
Mystic was a Vanilla Villager!

Having lost Mystic, they already forgot about having spilled the innocent POOOOO's blood. They grieved for Mystic, and Mystic alone. They could see someone escape around the corner. Why would that man leave at this hour, they thought. Following him into a little cabin, they found the man having hung himself. It was Ghost Shooter. Next to him was a death note. "I'm sorry I wasn't active enough. There were still so many lives to take."

Ghost Shooter committed suicide!
Ghost Shooter died!
[Kill Ghost Shooter, modkill]
Ghost Shooter was the Godfather!

The Deputy later arrived at the location of Ghost Shooter's home. At first he thought the last 3 cases had been repeated, but he felt pleasure seeing that this person deserved the death penalty.

W33d committed suicide!
W33d died!
[Kill W33d, modkill]
W33d was a Vanilla Villager!

Messi committed suicide!
Messi died!
[Kill Messi, modkill]
Messi was a Vanilla Villager!

Leon Kennedy committed suicide!
Leon Kennedy died!
[Kill Leon Kennedy, modkill]
Leon Kennedy was a Vanilla Villager!

[Dawn]

Not a pretty sight with 4 Modkills.


Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:51 pm
Profile
Friend of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 646 times
#405 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Last round I got a doctor claim but not sure if it's legit, what do you guys think we can do with that info?

8 villagers remaining
5 mafia

For some reason pr are still alive except for the nurse despite the modkilled massacre.

_________________
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin


Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:00 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 41  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.