[Mafia Win] [S2] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Cruxell
VIP

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by Cruxell »

WAT??! Are you crazy xD
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

About the people who voted on Ultor or Doeda. I really doubt that any mafia voted for them, maybe just 1 mafia guy or smt like that, why should they intervene if they are both innocent? We have got nothing so far and it's round 3. 11 townies 6 mafia left in the game... This doesn't sound good.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

@Vigilante, if I were you I wouldn't use the shot on anyone, you should wait until something a bit more concrete comes up.
@Deputy, remember to speak to the innocent players you've peeked and tell them about the mafia you have peeked.

@WaywardVole, I want you to start discussing, pronto! Always reading this topic but always so quiet. You won't win like that again.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

for a moment i actually had it confirmed that hitman did that shot, which is quite foolish i didn't think about that it could have been the vig shot.

options (given six said doctor saves are public)

A)
hitman: = 0 shots remaining
vig = 2 shots remaining

B)
vig = 1 shot remaining
hitman = 1 shot remaining

Lawliet also seems to have voted for Ultor before, I think we should look into Lawliet yet, seems like other people wanna know more about him as well from previous rounds including Ultor.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

I dont think that the vig shot Ultor. If you did, vig, and you're reading this - you are retarded.
Shadi wrote:Lawliet also seems to have voted for Ultor before, I think we should look into Lawliet yet, seems like other people wanna know more about him as well from previous rounds including Ultor.
K0ntRa wrote:About the people who voted on Ultor or Doeda. I really doubt that any mafia voted for them, maybe just 1 mafia guy or smt like that, why should they intervene if they are both innocent? We have got nothing so far and it's round 3. 11 townies 6 mafia left in the game... This doesn't sound good.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

there is a lot of reasons to analyse lawliet, including the fact that ultor wanted to do that himself too check my iso post.

+ sweedy is dodgy, needs analysing too.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

no pls lawliet is a mafia friend
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

yeh, sweedy does seem a bit too quiet for my taste.

-----

Has anybody spoken to Wayward?
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Shadi wrote:Leo why don't you vote for your mafia reads? Kontra and I?

Also I don't really control the lynch, I started the sheep wagon based on what Ultor brought to us.
I wanna see first more from guys that voted and doesn't have to say much to all, like POOO did.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
WaywardVole

Post by WaywardVole »

K0ntRa wrote: @WaywardVole, I want you to start discussing, pronto! Always reading this topic but always so quiet. You won't win like that again.
1. Shit, I apologize for missing the vote. I'm still getting used to the new end-time (I forgot it wasn't Hater's midnight EST deadline.)

2. @K0ntRa: I haven't really been the past couple days, but I've left the tab open, and when I have been online, it's catching up on the seven pages of new comments that appeared since I was last on. Sorry for not being terribly active, but that should change after tomorrow. I hope.

3. Once again, I don't have a lot of suspicions at the moment. Part of me still thinks Shadi's comment spam is a distraction tactic, but I'll be the first to admit that it's founded upon my overwhelmed feeling of reading through all of the posts.

I'm going to go back and read the posts from last round up until now, and hopefully will see something. Just from skimming the voting history, I'm wondering if the mafia is controlling the lynch (though there aren't any overlaps, there are 6(?) mafia out there, and the winning pick hasn't had more than a few votes each) but it is also possible that (in part due to quite a few AFK players, including myself last round) there's just not much information to go off of.

So I'll refrain from voting for now, on pain that if I don't this round, I may get modkilled. (Again, not sure if I'm confusing this game's rules with Hater's, but it's enough to jog myself into participating.)

Am I correct in thinking the current suspicious are myself, POOOOOOO, Sweedy, and Lawliet? Am I missing anyone?
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Distraction from what, myself? I've asked people why they might and might not vote on me?

- Benjamin Franklin
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Alright,
Here's the plan:
After the mess that happened in R1 and we got nothing out of it I started thinking about some ways to get the PRs in contact with each others, Use the vigilante shots properly and make sure he stays safe until his time comes.
The only way I found to do so is by asking the vigilante to claim publicly. There are 2 ways to confirm that he is the real vigilante. 1) wait until the end of the round to make sure that nobody is gonna counter-claim the role. 2) calling out 2 shots and confirm with the round's results. I don't think 2 is valid anymore since if the 2 shots fail now it's gonna be a disaster + The mafia wouldn't benefit from counter-claiming the vigilante.. So I think our best option is to give the players some time (not a whole round) for any possible counter-claim. Now we have a 100% Townie, PRs claim to him so he can connect them to each others or just be the connection tool between them. This way every single PR is going to become more effective. The reasons I chose the vigilante to be the one claiming are: 1) There's no replacement to him and I think he's the most important PR if used properly so I want him to be protected until he uses his shots and I really don't wanna see him getting picked off randomly. 2) he's 1/2 life time use/s.. so after he uses his shots he's as useful as a vanillager, he would still be a confirmed townie tho, and I don't think the mafia would target him -> the doc is now free to keep protecting himself or protect the deputy if they decide otherwise.
Now the village is in communication. PRs know each others, nobody else knows who they are and 2 shots pointed at the mafia.

The risks of this plan are:
1) If either the doc or the vigilante is AFK, we're screwed. (Doc is afk -> vigilante might die / Vigilante is afk -> the mafia have a better chance in killing him before he gets replaced/active)
2) After the Vigilante claims publicly, the doc MUST protect him until his job is done -> This way we almost guarantee a successful NKs for the mafia.. only way to avoid this is by using the 2 shots asap.

I hope I didn't forget anything.

@host, what is the order of actions in this game, let's say the mafia target the vigilante and the vigilante targets X.. what would happen ? will both the vigilante and X die or would it be only the vigilante?
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

why wouldnt a mafia counter-claim? they have counterfeiter and gf alive

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

unless at like 20:59 GMT +3 the real one reveals role + targets

- Benjamin Franklin
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Shadi wrote:why wouldnt a mafia counter-claim? they have counterfeiter and gf alive
why would they risk it when the vigi holds 1/2 shots ?
no need for peeks no need for nothing if a mafia counter-claim
waiting for SiX to answer my question about the order of actions.. if the {vigilante's shots > mafia's NK}, they're screwed since the vigilante can just take the one who counter-claimed with em.. and it'd be so worth.

Return to “Finished Games”