[S2] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Shadi wrote:Fuck it
[in]
yaay finally :)

[vote shadi] (not day) (not day) (not day)

@SiX
Can you make a sign up list? I´m to lazy to count all :P
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

[In]
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Numble

Post by Numble »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Shadi wrote:Fuck it
[in]
yaay finally :)

[vote shadi]

@SiX
Can you make a sign up list? I´m to lazy to count all :P
[Lynch Shadi] (not day)

Shadi was The Godfather!

I think Forgerty is on vacation cuz rain's cleaning his Codex. So someone round up the list.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

umm before i get a role i am usually a very aggressive and pushy player, will prolly spam a lot and force people to talk a lot xd
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Numble

Post by Numble »

Shadi wrote:umm before i get a role i am usually a very aggressive and pushy player, will prolly spam a lot and force people to talk a lot xd
>Game hasn't even started and said nearly nothing.
>Got lynched anyways.

Hey Shads... see pattern? reminds me of Good Ol'Maki.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

SiX wrote:
Messi wrote:Can someone explain how this game works i tried reading the Rules but i still can`t under what "RainBoy" Said.
If you have played Trouble in Terrorist Town, it should help you.

Start: Every player will be randomly asigned a team (no prejudices) by me.

Lets say:
Waschera and Shadi gets rolled Mafia.
HATER, Apekiller, Koninj, Rainboy, Lien and neonDragon gets rolled Town.

Mafia:
Numbers: 25% (2 / 8)
Teammates: Known (Waschera will know that Shadi is a Mafia and vice versa).
Strategy: A slow and inactive game without any progress information-wise being made for the Town.
Wins: By killing the Town members (HATER, Apekiller, Koninj, Rainboy, Lien and neonDragon).
Means to win: Can kill a person every night, removing that person from the game. You can compare the ”rounds” to the days of the week. The first day, Monday, will start with people discussing and debating. It will progress to the point where someone dies from the lynch (check Town). And it will end with the Mafia choosing to kill 1 person of their choice. Once that happens, Tuesday begins with a discussion and debate, progressing into a lynch etc.
After death: Can communicate with the other Mafia members

Town:
Numbers: 75% (6 / 8)
Teammates: Unknown (Doesn't know who the other town members are / who the Mafia is)
Strategy: An active game with a lot of discussion, trying to pressure others into slipping secrets / getting role claims.
Wins: When finding and killing all of the Mafia
Means to win: Can lynch a person every night. Now what does lynching mean? Imagine yourself the elections in a democracy. But instead of voting for someone, you vote AGAINST someone. Meaning at the end of the day, the person with the most votes on him, will be killed and removed from the game. By lynching, you'll try to lynch a Mafia member. But sometimes (or often), you end up teamkilling another town member. Because keep in mind, the Mafia can also vote, and they will try to make you lynch one of your own.
After death: Can't do anything except but watch, cry and laugh.
Thanks i kinda get it
Also [In] would like to donate 20k
Last edited by New Vape on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

NumBle wrote:
Shadi wrote:umm before i get a role i am usually a very aggressive and pushy player, will prolly spam a lot and force people to talk a lot xd
>Game hasn't even started and said nearly nothing.
>Got lynched anyways.

Hey Shads... see pattern? reminds me of Good Ol'Maki.
poor maki... although he did do some pretty lulzy shit
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

[In]
Let's have a go at it!
Sign away your life here:
SiX

Post by SiX »

1. K0ntRa
2. Pr0Gr4mm4
3. Konijn
4. Ish
5. Ultor
6. !!!*-Leo-*!!!
7. Laaraaah
8. NumBle
9. Lawliet
10. CrisP0
11. Nallez
12. Ghost Shooter
13. Emziek
14. WaywardVole
15. HATER
16. Mystic
17. Shadi
18. Voro's poulo
19. Sheep
20. Messi
21. SweedyGonzales
22. POOOOO
23. Leon Kennedy
24. GodLiiiiiiiike
Last edited by SiX on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Apple

Post by Apple »

[in]
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

[IN]
GodLiiiiiiiike

Post by GodLiiiiiiiike »

[IN]
Last edited by GodLiiiiiiiike on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SiX

Post by SiX »

GodLiiiiiiiike wrote:[In]
To join, you have to bold your [In]. But it's a little bit questionable since your first post is in this WW event. I've my doubts whether or not you will be active, and therefore I'm afraid I can't accept you, sorry.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Alright, we have 24 players now. Therefore, the signups is now closed and we'll start our 24-man game. I'll send each and everyone of you a Private Message which includes your role. The Vanillager PM will be made public.

[start]
SiX

Post by SiX »

Everyone should have been given a PM by now. Tell me if I forgot to send you one.

To make up for some information:

Vanilla Villager PM:

Code: Select all

Hello, you are a Vanilla Villager. There's currently 13 of you alive. Alone, you may not be very strong. But together, you have the number to create a revolution 
PM sent to everyone:

Code: Select all

You can vote to kill someone by typing (in bold) [Vote X] with X being the name of the person to die. At the end of the round, the person with the most votes will die, or in case of a tie, the person with the longest held last vote. 

[b]Remember to read my tips for the town:[/b]
[spoiler]- Participate in the Lynch. The lynch is your primary way of getting information. If you abstain from lynching, even if you are unsure, you'll allow the Mafia to direct who dies and who lives.
- Make your own lynches. If you don't suspect anyone, just vote people to bait a reaction out of them. Don't just jump on random bandwagons created by others, if you don't support the reasoning behind it. 
- Look back on people's former posts. When someone dies and they flip town, who did they suspect? When someone flips Mafia, who didn't vote them? Take information like this into account.
- Readily communicate with the other players. The mafia's utopia is a silent town where no one posts. That allows them to kill off everyone, one by one.
- Don't trust someone just because you know them outside the game. You can't trust anyone with certainty, at least not early game.
- Don't be afraid of dying. This is a teamgame where the victory is yours no matter if you died the first night or if you survived to the very end.[/spoiler]
The game will start once the Mafia decides to hospitalize someone. Hospitalization means attacking someone without killing them. The attack will be made public and that player can't vote in the lynch the following day.

Return to “Finished Games”