View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are no pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:47 am



Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 97 times
#196 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
CrisP0 wrote:
Now i'm dure that you're mafia Guy mystic.
[Vote mystic]

needs to be bold, intelligent guy /s

_________________
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler: show
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Image


Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:43 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 75 times
#197 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Mystic wrote:
CrisP0 wrote:
Now i'm dure that you're mafia Guy mystic.
[Vote mystic]

needs to be bold, intelligent guy /s


very smart of you to tell him that :kappa:

_________________
We were given: 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs but only one dick, why? because we are supposed to find the other


Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 97 times
#198 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Wow... the village is in complete chaos, I blame the doctors since R1. Anyway it appears that this won't be over until the SK is dead. Remember he gets 2 votes, toughness ability and a stab.

Here is my analysis for the remaining players:

@Lawliet
While it seems that he took a gamble by risking his role in order to connect the 2 doctors, it looked like a mafia behaviour and even SiX warned you about it. However after the results of the previous round, the reason is very logical now- demonstrating your innocent behaviour. This is assuming that you are a villager. Additionally, your tough ability (I thought I was the one who had it) is now consumed and I believe it would have been better if it was used against the mafia's shots rather than a lynch.

Also, there is still a chance of you being the SK, having consumed your toughness. However this is very unlikely because you were actively trying to help out the village by pointing our very good facts.

Conclusion: Villager.
isolation.php?tid=26144&pid=6191

@ApeKiller
You were hospitalised at R0. At this round, its clear why you were chosen. Its because you are one of the mafia and the mafia chose to use "injure one of our own" tactic. Furthermore, your posts consist of general facts about the gameplay and you protecting yourself against accusations (which is normal) with things like "I don't want to end up getting modkilled." However, this isn't enough to prove you as a mafia.

Conclusion: Villager/Mafia
isolation.php?tid=26144&pid=4863

@Crisp0
You have not contributed to the village at all. All you do is post a vote lynch without a reason. Obviously this is a very mafia-like behaviour, playing silently without exposing anything until the last moment. Remember that you nearly got lynched in the previous game, so I suggest changing your gameplay and try to help out your village in any way possible (if u are a villager ofcourse).

Conclusion: Mafia
isolation.php?tid=26144&pid=7262

@WaywardVole
For some reason, I don't really know much about you. However, I do have something to share about you. Just before Leo died, he told me that you actually contacted him twice using a PM and claiming to be the cop and requesting him to change his vote. Perhaps you manipulated him into overdosing the actual cop at the previous round and then shot him dead? Its too bad that Leo refused to show me the PM but this is the only thing I got which seems suspicious to me.

Conclusion: Villager/Mafia
isolation.php?tid=26144&pid=7229

@NumBle
You start out being friendly to those new players, pointing out different mechanics of the game. While this is normal, it can also be used to gain the trust of those around you. Reading your posts, it seems that you've been actively helping out, giving your opinions about certain accusations towards you and other people. This play-style is very hard to read and I'm seriously lost in this case. However, I do like to point out that NumBle appeared to be very protective around Sweedy. But again I was also doing the same thing.

Conclusion: Villager/Mafia
isolation.php?tid=26144&pid=5508

@Mystic
Nothing much to say here, you played very carefully- not exposing anything about you at all. Also, you did not contact anyone at all, alive or dead which I think was your biggest mistake. Also saying things like "*continues to lurk while gently rubbing his hands together with a smug smile on his face*" is extremely suspicious- and that was at R1. Typical SK behaviour.

Conclusion: Serial Killer
isolation.php?tid=26144&pid=2194

Summary: its true that there is a low chance for us villagers to survive, but as long as its possible, we can do it. The fact that the SK has toughness ability makes it harder for us, so even if we manage to lynch one of the mafia this round, we would still need 2 more rounds in order to kill the SK. Additionally, the SK gets 2 votes and we don't even know for certain who the mafia are.

[vote Mystic]

Why do you vote me if you believe that I am the SK? If town does not lynch a mafia this round they lose. Voting me when you think I am the SK is pretty stupid TBH, I'd still have my toughness and you would lose the game off of it.

_________________
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler: show
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Image


Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 35 times
#199 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Looking at Mystic's past posts, he has made VERY little posts, each of which giving almost no new information, nor even explaining his lynches. Until now, he has made only 4 posts which are game-related. In the first one, he accuses 4 people of being mafia with no proof to back up his claims. History has shown that he was wrong on at least two of these 4 (Arsenic was cop, Sweedy was mafia). This shows that Mystic seems to be eager to frame other people as mafia, in order to kill off the villagers one by one. Note that he did not at all mention Sweedy in any of his posts. This makes me believe that Mystic is in fact a mafia member.

[vote Mystic]

_________________
former Image
Spoiler: show
"I can be your daughter if you want" - StickySteez
Image
Image
Image
Image


Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:08 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#200 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Don't really have a lot of time to post this, so I'll be brief.

Someone tipped me off that Apekiller was probably mafia and after going through his posts and voting history, I'm inclined to believe him. While Mystic and CrisP0 are acting a bit odd, I'm still not sure of their guilt. I know it's not a whole lot to go on, but we're getting to the close and the village needs to play carefully if we're going to win. My gut told me Sweedy was guilty last round, and I'm getting the same feeling now.

So, I'll [vote Apekiller].


Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 97 times
#201 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
[vote apekiller]
mainly to save my ass, and because mafia wins this round if i get lyncheroon'd

_________________
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler: show
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Image


Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:40 am
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#202 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
[Vote Apekiller]


Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#203 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
[Vote Mystic]
I'm gonna go in a whim and actually agree with Apekiller here

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:55 am
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#204 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
alright alright..
Ape, Numble both are clearly Mafia.. Ultor and Crispo one of them is a mafia and the other is the SK I believe. (Crispo SK and Ultor mafia probably)
The only win condition for us here is if the SK votes Ape and kills one of the remaining 2 mafias.. well... crispo and Ultor are offline anyway. guess we're screwed...


Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:19 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 69 times
#205 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Round ended.



Apekiller Lynched
Apekiller Died
Apekiller was the Medic

Numble Stabbed
Numble Died
Numble was the Don

WaywardVole shot
WaywardVole survived

Mystic Shot
Mystic Died
Mystic was a Normal Villager












[kill Apekiller, lynched]
[dusk]
[kill numble, stabbed]
[log waywardvole, shot]
[kill mystic, shot]
[dawn]


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



A few notes:

1. As of a couple of minutes ago, it is my birthday! I am now the ripe old age of 20, and due to birthday celebrations tonight, the round ending post may be delayed.
2. Crisp0's last vote was not in bold -- he was warned at least twice (including once publicly in the thread by another player) and had plenty of time to correct it. He did not. Ergo, it did not count as an official vote.

3. I have gotten a couple people asking about win conditions. All 3 factions (village, mafia and sk) have mutually exclusive wincons, meaning that in order for one team to win, the other two teams must lose.

The village: wins if all mafia + the SK are dead
The mafia: wins if the SK is dead and the number of mafia is equal to (or greater than) the number of villagers
The SK: wins if there is only one other remaining player in the game besides himself (at which point he is assumed to overpower the remaining one person).




_________________
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage


Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:13 am
Profile WWW
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 117 times
#206 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
GERTY wrote:
Lynch Tally:

Expected LHLV Lynch: No Lynch
Total: 0 living players.




Voting History:
Spoiler: show
R1: Lynch Tally:

Expected LHLV Lynch: No Lynch
Total: 0 living players.


Players:
Spoiler: show
None.


Phase: R2 Day
Rules Thread

Game ID: Lepus (Lep)
Use the game id or it's abbreviation as the subject of any PMs to the bot regarding this game.


GERTY you are sick...bot you :D
0 Players allive???

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:03 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 69 times
#207 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Just a heads up: small hostfail in last night's posting since I was tired. The post has been edited accordingly.

_________________
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage


Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:16 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 11 times
#208 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
And the SK is.....

[vote WaywardVole]


Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:21 am
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#209 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
so I went through the game one more time and guess what I found

Ultor wrote:
You are making a lot of assumption based on nothing here Leo... It is true that Lawliet did claim to be a doc and now claiming to be a normal villager and the purpose of that fake role reveal was to "connect the 2 doctors". To me those strategies always fail and Lawliet, as an experienced player, should have known that it wouldn't work; if anything it would only make you a mafia (possibly a medic?) trying to find those 2 docs ASAP and killing them. Additionally, the fact that Ish got overdosed really put you on the suspicion Lawliet...

It appears to me that ApeKiller seems pretty innocent due to the fact that he was injured at the beginning and if the mafia wanted to use "injure one of their own" tactic,


Ultor wrote:
Wow... the village is in complete chaos, I blame the doctors since R1. Anyway it appears that this won't be over until the SK is dead. Remember he gets 2 votes, toughness ability and a stab.

Here is my analysis for the remaining players:

@Lawliet
While it seems that he took a gamble by risking his role in order to connect the 2 doctors, it looked like a mafia behaviour and even SiX warned you about it. However after the results of the previous round, the reason is very logical now- demonstrating your innocent behaviour. This is assuming that you are a villager. Additionally, your tough ability (I thought I was the one who had it) is now consumed and I believe it would have been better if it was used against the mafia's shots rather than a lynch.

Also, there is still a chance of you being the SK, having consumed your toughness. However this is very unlikely because you were actively trying to help out the village by pointing our very good facts.

Conclusion: Villager.
isolation.php?tid=26144&pid=6191

@ApeKiller
You were hospitalised at R0. At this round, its clear why you were chosen. Its because you are one of the mafia and the mafia chose to use "injure one of our own" tactic. Furthermore, your posts consist of general facts about the gameplay and you protecting yourself against accusations (which is normal) with things like "I don't want to end up getting modkilled." However, this isn't enough to prove you as a mafia.

Conclusion: Villager/Mafia
isolation.php?tid=26144&pid=4863



First you say Ape is innocent since he was injured and then you say he's probably a mafia for the exact same reason.
My behavior was some "mafia like" and shortly after you're saying my actions and the facts I stated were to help the village.. oh well.. you voted me when I stated these facts and just ignored my replies.

Finally, we have 2 villys, 1 Mafia and 1 SK.. voting the SK is a win for the mafia team... not gonna happen soz.

[Vote Ultor]


Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:26 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 18 times
#210 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
[Vote nolynch]

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:15 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.