[Third Party Win] [S2] Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

User avatar
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Lawliet »

and [Vote Sweedy]
Ultor
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Ultor »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:What the hell is goin on???

I think we little villager group have not really more a chance to win this game.
4 Mafia Guys vs 6 Villagers.

It looks like that some villagers felt in the trap of the mafia guys and jumped on the Bandwagon to lynch K0ntra...so sad to see that.
Since you guys saw i got stabbed and survived (thank you Doc, good choice) im a trustworthy villager. All (real) villager pls think about all clearly and do all that we dont lose this game so fast. Feel free to pm me and work with me together.
Now we need to rethink who was the most hater of Kontra to get him lynched, why did it happen that Ish took the overdose and more.

Well to be honest to give up is not a choice of mine, but we are fucked thats my opinion...why you so evil Mafia guys :D
We need to get our shit together, what's the cop doing? Even though we have 5 villagers remaining, we still have a small chance to win. Hopefully by now the cop has peeked on mafia/villagers and needs to lead us (privately not publicly..).

Your reasoning is flawed Leo. There are only 5 villagers remaining with 1 SK and 4 Mafia. The fact that Kontra got lynched was due to the result of him being very protective which isn't a villager-like behaviour.

The fact that you got stabbed and survived proves either 2 things: a) you are a villager with toughness ability or b) you are the Medic. What you said after makes it only suspicious, requesting a role reveal and "work with me" scenario.
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:Short thoughts of mine are:

Lawliet = Medic...thats why Ish died by an overduse.
Apekiller in my opinion Mafia guy his post doesn´t look for me that he tried this time to let the village town stay allive and he gave the last vote on Kontra...that Ultor don´t need to vote (hide his role, after Mafia guys spoke with him).
And atleast what Kontra tried to show that Sweedy should be definitely a Mafia guy. So my vote thoughts are Sweedy or Ultor, after i claimed Ultor is Mafia guy and maybe wasn´t wrong with that (got stabbed for that) i go for Ultor.
PS: Apekiller was hospitalized after the 1st round and now they didn´t tried to kill him again..hmmh suspect good way to hide his mafia position too...maybe he have an important mafia position.
Also the Mafia guys killed all active players, bcs of the fact that the others not really a target for them. That let me think too that the most active poster of this game Mafia guys and the others too quiet villagers that jumped on the BW.

[vote Ultor]
You are making a lot of assumption based on nothing here Leo... It is true that Lawliet did claim to be a doc and now claiming to be a normal villager and the purpose of that fake role reveal was to "connect the 2 doctors". To me those strategies always fail and Lawliet, as an experienced player, should have known that it wouldn't work; if anything it would only make you a mafia (possibly a medic?) trying to find those 2 docs ASAP and killing them. Additionally, the fact that Ish got overdosed really put you on the suspicion Lawliet...

It appears to me that ApeKiller seems pretty innocent due to the fact that he was injured at the beginning and if the mafia wanted to use "injure one of their own" tactic, it would be very risky with this role set. The fact that he switched his vote to Kontra at the end is reasonable, he did not want to be modkilled due to activity but that doesn't remove him from the suspicious list.

As for Sweedy, the fact that Kontra was a villager puts you on the suspicious list. I would like to know what you think about kontra and how the results of R2 turned out.

Leo, you claim that I stabbed you just because you accused me of being a mafia, but now you accusing me of being the SK and stabbing you? I think you are mixing up between the mafia/SK. Anyway it seems that Leo is letting his emotions take over, simply accusing me because I voted against him at R1. Either that or the fact that hes one of the mafia who got stabbed by the SK and saved by the medic/doc and trying to put the blame on me.

As for vote, id either go for Sweedy or Lawliet which will be decided later once we get more replies.
User avatar
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Lawliet »

Ultor wrote:
Spoiler!
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:What the hell is goin on???

I think we little villager group have not really more a chance to win this game.
4 Mafia Guys vs 6 Villagers.

It looks like that some villagers felt in the trap of the mafia guys and jumped on the Bandwagon to lynch K0ntra...so sad to see that.
Since you guys saw i got stabbed and survived (thank you Doc, good choice) im a trustworthy villager. All (real) villager pls think about all clearly and do all that we dont lose this game so fast. Feel free to pm me and work with me together.
Now we need to rethink who was the most hater of Kontra to get him lynched, why did it happen that Ish took the overdose and more.

Well to be honest to give up is not a choice of mine, but we are fucked thats my opinion...why you so evil Mafia guys :D
We need to get our shit together, what's the cop doing? Even though we have 5 villagers remaining, we still have a small chance to win. Hopefully by now the cop has peeked on mafia/villagers and needs to lead us (privately not publicly..).

Your reasoning is flawed Leo. There are only 5 villagers remaining with 1 SK and 4 Mafia. The fact that Kontra got lynched was due to the result of him being very protective which isn't a villager-like behaviour.

The fact that you got stabbed and survived proves either 2 things: a) you are a villager with toughness ability or b) you are the Medic. What you said after makes it only suspicious, requesting a role reveal and "work with me" scenario.
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:Short thoughts of mine are:

Lawliet = Medic...thats why Ish died by an overduse.
Apekiller in my opinion Mafia guy his post doesn´t look for me that he tried this time to let the village town stay allive and he gave the last vote on Kontra...that Ultor don´t need to vote (hide his role, after Mafia guys spoke with him).
And atleast what Kontra tried to show that Sweedy should be definitely a Mafia guy. So my vote thoughts are Sweedy or Ultor, after i claimed Ultor is Mafia guy and maybe wasn´t wrong with that (got stabbed for that) i go for Ultor.
PS: Apekiller was hospitalized after the 1st round and now they didn´t tried to kill him again..hmmh suspect good way to hide his mafia position too...maybe he have an important mafia position.
Also the Mafia guys killed all active players, bcs of the fact that the others not really a target for them. That let me think too that the most active poster of this game Mafia guys and the others too quiet villagers that jumped on the BW.

[vote Ultor]
You are making a lot of assumption based on nothing here Leo... It is true that Lawliet did claim to be a doc and now claiming to be a normal villager and the purpose of that fake role reveal was to "connect the 2 doctors". To me those strategies always fail and Lawliet, as an experienced player, should have known that it wouldn't work; if anything it would only make you a mafia (possibly a medic?) trying to find those 2 docs ASAP and killing them. Additionally, the fact that Ish got overdosed really put you on the suspicion Lawliet...

It appears to me that ApeKiller seems pretty innocent due to the fact that he was injured at the beginning and if the mafia wanted to use "injure one of their own" tactic, it would be very risky with this role set. The fact that he switched his vote to Kontra at the end is reasonable, he did not want to be modkilled due to activity but that doesn't remove him from the suspicious list.

As for Sweedy, the fact that Kontra was a villager puts you on the suspicious list. I would like to know what you think about kontra and how the results of R2 turned out.

Leo, you claim that I stabbed you just because you accused me of being a mafia, but now you accusing me of being the SK and stabbing you? I think you are mixing up between the mafia/SK. Anyway it seems that Leo is letting his emotions take over, simply accusing me because I voted against him at R1. Either that or the fact that hes one of the mafia who got stabbed by the SK and saved by the medic/doc and trying to put the blame on me.

As for vote, id either go for Sweedy or Lawliet which will be decided later once we get more replies.
SiX wrote:The reasons as to why I've a scum read on Ish, SweedyGenzales and Apekiller.

Ish:
Ish wrote:Dat doctor claim...could be a medic...
To the common eye, what Ish said makes perfect sense. Be careful of claiming to Lawliet (who claimed Doctor) because he may just be a Medic trying to bait claims. Reading this, I'm like: "What he says makes sense, right?" But if you dig deeper, there's something truly bothersome about his statement, something I believe Ish to be experienced enough to realize, were he town that will say.

If we assume that Ish is a Mafia, then what would lie beneath the surface? By making people wary of Lawliet, he can ensure that the Town's development will stagnate. Due to distrust, none claims to none and eventually we'll find ourselves in a situation where we have zero leads. Furthermore, the odds of a Medic publicly claiming Doctor is very, very low. Why? Because the Medic's strength isn't his ability to heal or overdose people. It's his presence in the game as a living role. The mere fact that he exists forces the Doctors to be extremely careful IF they heal someone. Therefore by claiming Doctor, a Medic would put the spotlight on himself and may end up as the target of either a Serial Killer (who wants to ensure A) The Mafia won't get to puppet around with any town claims or B) The Town won't unite as a Mason team who trust each other and creates a united bandwagon each round), a Cop (who may peek the Medic as a Mafia), or perhaps even a lynch by people who are suspicious of him being a Medic? While Ish didn't push a lynch on Lawliet, which would have essentially confirmed him as a Mafia, he still put suspicion on Lawliet in a more subtle way.

I can only conclude that there's no way a Medic would risk dying, since it would do the Town a massive favor by allowing the Doctors to freely and safely heal around (Well, almost) and confirm their claims. The Mafia would, under no circumstances, want a situation where the Doctors could just heal themselves every night, creating 2 immune Town Members.

Read this after reading Sweedygonzales:
Ish wrote:What if he was busy with IRL stuff? He doesn't have to reply to you instantly.
We can see that Ish takes Sweedy in defense. If one is Mafia, it's therefore likely that the second also is. I'd assume the case went as following:

Sweedy: Help me Ish, K0ntRa is Cop and found me as Mafia R0, what do I do?
Ish: That's bullshit. A cop can't do that. Deny it.

... a minute went by before he started to talk with K0ntRa again... which explains his slow response.
... later:

Sweedy: K0ntra voted against me.
Ish: His logic is flawed. I'll take you in defense.

Of course this just just a hypothetical scenario. Anyone experienced with the game could help Sweedy out (Ish may even have been offline or afk for all I know). And even if he (Sweedy) figured it out on his own, Ish could still defend him using the logic that Sweedy did something else meanwhile.

Apekiller:
Apekiller wrote:To be honest I don't think massively lynchvoting K0ntRa will lead to anything at this point. We have not yet heard anything from a number of players (WayWardVole, Lawliet, Crisp0, Mystic and ARSENIC, correct me if I'm wrong or missing someone), in contrast K0ntRa has shown that he's actively participating in the game.
Apekiller, at first, took K0ntRa in defense, which is fine. I did it too. But then, he moved the suspicion over to the afk ones. "Should we kill the afk ones?" was what was on his mind. If we assume that Apekiller is Mafia, then how would he profit from lynching someone who would likely get modkilled in the future? Well, he makes sure no suspicion would be put on his fellow Mafia team. In other words: if the Town is always voting the inactive ones, no suspicion will be put on the active ones. With this in mind, it's likely that Apekiller's Mafia teammates are active. Ish and Sweedy both fit this description. The fourth member? He may be inactive, I don't know. But at least the majority of the Mafia team is active. In addition to this, it would also make sure they are lynched before returning to actively participating in the game. In other words: kill them in their sleep. Basically town gets nothing out of lynching them.
Apekiller wrote:@Kontra: that logic is kind of flawed imo.

If the doctors were to do as you are suggesting them to, then nobody would ever be protected and they would effectively be Normal Villagers. The village power roles, if played correctly, can save two lives each night (not counting mafia doc's interference). The only thing is that it's very important for the doctors to know who the other doc is and/or know who the other doctor is protecting.

If this was done, the chances of an OD would be reduced by a whole lot. Also, your calculations did not take into account the Meth Addicts (Serial Killer + 1 Villager) who can not OD.
Secondly, he was against K0ntRa's proposition of not having the Doctors healing each other, saying it was a flawed reasoning, while it in fact makes perfect sense. The Mafia wants the town to keep on healing. This was an issue I addressed in one of my former posts:
SiX wrote:K0ntRa's reasoning is correct.

If we begin with the Medic, what will he do? Ideally, he would be healing his own Mafia Members. Why? To protect them from the Serial Killer. But he won't do that, at least not early game. Why? Because the risk of a Mafia dying doubles if that's the case. There's 2 doctors who can kill his target (Mafia) whereas there's only 1 Serial Killer. With that in mind, the Medic will try to heal people who are not Mafia, in an attempt to kill the Town Members.

What will the Doctors do? If they unite, they can work together as a Vigilante to take people down. But that's not the case right now. Right now, they have zero clue who they will be saving. They could A) save a Mafia from dying to the SK or B) overdose a Town Member, either by visiting the same person, or by visiting the one whom the Medic visits. In this aspect, the Town has to count on the Medic for saving us against the Serial Killer while the Mafia has to count on the Doctors using their ability to teamkill.

I can only conclude that the Doctors shouldn't do anything, at least not for now. They should wait until they get in touch with a fellow doctor / medic or until the first medic / doctor dies, before they start to heal.
Sweedygonzales:
K0ntRa wrote:
Spoiler!
K0ntRa: ay
K0ntRa: i need to speak to you once more
SqueegeeGonzales is now Online.
SqueegeeGonzales: hello
K0ntRa: listen
K0ntRa: Common R0 Peeks: Random Negative - Every player who can peek is given a random peek from all players who would return "No" or "Not X" other than the peeker.
K0ntRa: in r0 the cop will get a random peek on someone
K0ntRa: i am the cop and i peeked you
K0ntRa: you came out mafia
SqueegeeGonzales: I don't believe you
K0ntRa: i just wanted to tell you that i'll try to get tohers to vote you
K0ntRa: others
K0ntRa: prepare to be lynched mafia guy
SqueegeeGonzales: say goodbye to a fellow villager
K0ntRa: dont you understand
K0ntRa: i'm the cop, and i got to peek you
K0ntRa: in r0
K0ntRa: do you have any last words
SqueegeeGonzales: can i buy a suit first? god doesn't like ruffians
K0ntRa: kek
K0ntRa: whose idea was it to kill koni
SqueegeeGonzales: dunno
SqueegeeGonzales: if i had to guess i'd say SK
K0ntRa: nah its confirmed now that you're mafia
K0ntRa: tell me, was it your idea or someone else's
Of course he denied it, everyone would. But it took him a minute or two to respond and his responses were extremely suspicious.

He's a newcomer, thus I hoped he might not remember that. He hasn't mentioned it to me btw.
K0ntra (whom I've a town read on) stated that he responded slowly to what he had to say. While there could be reasons behind this, it may also be the case that Sweedygonzales had to think twice about what to respond with, if not even asking help from a more senior Mafia. And not to mention, he still keeps his vote on K0ntRa, something which he may have his reasons for (to avoid being lynched himself). But still.

-------------------

I urge the Doctor to get in contact with the Lawliet (who is also a Doctor).
I also urge the Town not to vote K0ntRa.
I, lastly, will change my vote to: [Vote Ish] and I encourage the others to follow.

SiX knew of my plan and tried to help.. unfortunately he's dead and I don't have all the logs but here is the last part of it
Spoiler!
Lawliet: I think getting the 2 Docs in contact with each others is worth the risk
Six: You can pull it off and we'll see. Good or bad, Town needs to do something.
Lawliet: yeah..
Lawliet: should I ask the cop to claim to me too or would it look a lil suspicious
Six: It would
Lawliet: it looks suspicious anyway I know
Lawliet: alright
There's no strategy that always fail.. and I believe I did the right thing last round.. I blame noobish and the other Doc for being so blind lol..JK
anyway.. 3 voted sweedy 2 of them died last round.. I can't see a better target for this round.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Well Lawliet all what SiX typed might be right since Kontra got lynched as a villager...and i get a bit the feeling that Ish tried to protect his own and the medic = you...gave him his overdose...so my conclusion is that you must be the medic or should i say thanks that you protected me to stay allive (as the 2nd doc)...damn i dont know...sry but i have no other choice so i go for

[vote Lawliet]

Too many villagers are to quiet or the Cop doesnt talk with villagers he maybe peeked and saw that they are innocent...to let us villager group hold together and vote on the right guys (Mafia)

As i said i got stabbed and the Doc protected me so im one of the trustworthy villagers..pls work with me together and let some mafia guys die.
Well ultor if you are a Villager too and i think your thoughts are good just go with me and vote for Lawliet. And the doc shouldn´t protect me again since they saw you=doc protected me and they can try to overdose on me too.
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
CrisP0
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:26 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by CrisP0 »

each one who voted sweedy is dead so i'm gonna vote him now.
[vote SweedyGonzales]
Image
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by ZeRo#1 »

CrisP0 wrote:each one who voted sweedy is dead so i'm gonna vote him now.
[vote SweedyGonzales]
Thats all you have to say to that..easy peezy Mafia kill?
On my opinion sweedy isn´t a Mafia guy..just my feelings.
Crispo voted all the time direct on random guys (or a BW hopper as Mafia) and dont say anything for real why he do it...sure all dead bcs they voted for sweedy but what if that was the way they tried to get the villagers killed???

As for now i wouldn´t vote on sweedy and look first to get some of the other Mafia guys killed, with good abbilities.

Most suspicious guys for me now Lawliet and Crispo !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Ultor
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Ultor »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:Well Lawliet all what SiX typed might be right since Kontra got killed as a villager...and i get a bit the feeling that Ish tried to protect his own and the medic = you...gave him his overdose...so my conclusion is that you must be the medic or should i say thanks that you protected me to stay allive (as the 2nd doc)...damn i dont know...sry but i have no other choice so i go for

[vote Lawliet]

Too many villagers are to quiet or the Cop doesnt talk with villagers he maybe peeked and saw that they are innocent...to let us villager group hold together and vote on the right guys (Mafia)

As i said i got stabbed and the Doc protected me so im one of the trustworthy villagers..pls work with me together and let some mafia guys die.
Well ultor if you are a Villager too and i think your thoughts are good just go with me and vote for Lawliet. And the doc shouldn´t protect me again since they saw you=doc protected me and they can try to overdose on me too.
I would like to point out that SiX could have been manipulated by Lawliet (if he was the Mafia) since SiX voted against Ish (the doctor). So it goes like this: SiX manipulated by Lawliet ---> Lawliet gathers information about the doctors ---> Lawliet informs Ish or the other doctor to protoct Ish ---> Lawliet protects Ish ---> Ish dies because of overdose ----> SiX is then killed by the mafia.

I really hope I'm right on this otherwise it will be game over for us. I'm also waiting for Sweedy to reply. For now my vote:

[vote Lawliet]
User avatar
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Lawliet »

I'm reading Ultor and Leo's replies and I'm like.. whaaaat!!
If I gathered shit about the 2 Docs and got in contact with them the other Doc would've said something by now. Also, when I revealed my plan it was just so the other Doc doesn't claim his role publicly and get himself killed. If I was a Mafia I would've waited for the other Doc to counter-claim my Doc claim and then try to defend myself and honestly I don't think it would matter for the mafia to sacrifice 1 of them to get the 2 Docs. Not to forget there's a trainee who's gonna take the dead's place.

Ultor wrote: SiX manipulated by Lawliet ---> Lawliet gathers information about the doctors ---> Lawliet informs Ish or the other doctor to protoct Ish ---> Lawliet protects Ish ---> Ish dies because of overdose ----> SiX is then killed by the mafia.
This is just... stupid..as I said previously, if I got in contact with the other Doc he would've said something by now.. and if I told Ish to protect himself he would've known what I might be trying to do. As you can see
Ish wrote:Dat doctor claim...could be a medic...
he didn't trust me in the first place. If the 2 Docs have contacted me I'd have asked each of them to protect the other to guarantee that none of them can overdose the other.
and believe me if I was a mafia I don't think I'd get this close to SiX when I have so many easier players to 'manipulate'.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by ZeRo#1 »

All i can say atm wtf is the Cop doing..he peek Players and dont get in contact with guys he found out that they are innocent? 3 rounds = 3peeks if im not wrong and none of the villagers maybe know each other or he tried to work together with the villagers...atleast if he found 3 Mafia guys he had a small chance to fail to talk with wrong innocent villagers and try to stay allive with them and work together with them...i can only hope after he saw i got stabbed he will PM me he is the Cop and try to find out with me who is our last doc and who is Mafia/innocent villager.

I will say more to all later and let my vote atm on lawliet it was to obvisiouly for me that he failed his doc claiming and that it might be sure now that he is medic since ish died by overdose.

Well my thoughts are atm they have 2 loud Mafia guys that vote mostly on villagers = Lawliet and Crispo and 2 quiet ones that doesn´t get seen by villagers for their role..i saw waywardvole was happy that this game got hosted again and didn´t act for real ingame here and i saw he was many times on as a spectator (so was Crispo too)...too quiet to get hidden as Mafia or as villager...hmmh who knows it...other guys too...Mystic = quiet...ARSENIC = quiet...Numble = active and later quiet...Apekiller = 50/50.

Well as i said im disappointed of the Cop he should be the one that could let the villager Group grow up quietly but it doesn´t look so..and i still think Sweedy and Kontra (specially Kontra) overacted with this im cop you are dead and bla bla as we can see = Kontra dead...then more i get the feeling the Mafia guys laughed their ass off and clapped their hands...bcs maybe both Sweedy and Kontra was/is innocent.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Lawliet »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:All i can say atm wtf is the Cop doing..he peek Players and dont get in contact with guys he found out that they are innocent? 3 rounds = 3peeks if im not wrong and none of the villagers maybe know each other or he tried to work together with the villagers...atleast if he found 3 Mafia guys he had a small chance to fail to talk with wrong innocent villagers and try to stay allive with them and work together with them...i can only hope after he saw i got stabbed he will PM me he is the Cop and try to find out with me who is our last doc and who is Mafia/innocent villager.

I will say more to all later and let my vote atm on lawliet it was to obvisiouly for me that he failed his doc claiming and that it might be sure now that he is medic since ish died by overdose.

Well my thoughts are atm they have 2 loud Mafia guys that vote mostly on villagers = Lawliet and Crispo and 2 quiet ones that doesn´t get seen by villagers for their role..i saw waywardvole was happy that this game got hosted again and didn´t act for real ingame here and i saw he was many times on as a spectator (so was Crispo too)...too quiet to get hidden as Mafia or as villager...hmmh who knows it...other guys too...Mystic = quiet...ARSENIC = quiet...Numble = active and later quiet...Apekiller = 50/50.

Well as i said im disappointed of the Cop he should be the one that could let the villager Group grow up quietly but it doesn´t look so..and i still think Sweedy and Kontra (specially Kontra) overacted with this im cop you are dead and bla bla as we can see = Kontra dead...then more i get the feeling the Mafia guys laughed their ass off and clapped their hands...bcs maybe both Sweedy and Kontra was/is innocent.
*facepalm*

Also, I believe the cop is already in contact with some villagers. He doesn't have to get in contact with you, and honestly I don't think he should..
and why are you assuming that sweedy is a villager.. that makes 0 sense to me.. explain pls
Last edited by Lawliet on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Apekiller
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Apekiller »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:Short thoughts of mine are:

Lawliet = Medic...thats why Ish died by an overduse.
Apekiller in my opinion Mafia guy his post doesn´t look for me that he tried this time to let the village town stay allive and he gave the last vote on Kontra...that Ultor don´t need to vote (hide his role, after Mafia guys spoke with him).
And atleast what Kontra tried to show that Sweedy should be definitely a Mafia guy. So my vote thoughts are Sweedy or Ultor, after i claimed Ultor is Mafia guy and maybe wasn´t wrong with that (got stabbed for that) i go for Ultor.
PS: Apekiller was hospitalized after the 1st round and now they didn´t tried to kill him again..hmmh suspect good way to hide his mafia position too...maybe he have an important mafia position.
Also the Mafia guys killed all active players, bcs of the fact that the others not really a target for them. That let me think too that the most active poster of this game Mafia guys and the others too quiet villagers that jumped on the BW.

[vote Ultor]
First of all, my vote on K0ntRa was not the decisive one. At the time of my vote, the tally was already 4 vs 3 (counting SiX' vote). Aside from this, I also needed to vote in order to not get modkilled, as I stated in my previous post. Finally, GERTY did not count that vote whatsoever, it edited my post saying (not day).
@HATER: It seems some votes (SiX' and mine) last round were not accepted by GERTY, even though the round was not over yet. Are these taken into account nonetheless?

If you pay attention a bit, you'll notice that I was stabbed and hospitalised in R0. This means the Serial Killer targeted me. You're suggesting that the mafia injured me and then left me alone aside from that. This is however what happened to ARSENIC, not me.
HATER wrote:ARSENIC Shot
ARSENIC Hospitalized
I'm not sure what to vote yet.
former Image
Spoiler!
"I can be your daughter if you want" - StickySteez
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Lawliet wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:All i can say atm wtf is the Cop doing..he peek Players and dont get in contact with guys he found out that they are innocent? 3 rounds = 3peeks if im not wrong and none of the villagers maybe know each other or he tried to work together with the villagers...atleast if he found 3 Mafia guys he had a small chance to fail to talk with wrong innocent villagers and try to stay allive with them and work together with them...i can only hope after he saw i got stabbed he will PM me he is the Cop and try to find out with me who is our last doc and who is Mafia/innocent villager.

I will say more to all later and let my vote atm on lawliet it was to obvisiouly for me that he failed his doc claiming and that it might be sure now that he is medic since ish died by overdose.

Well my thoughts are atm they have 2 loud Mafia guys that vote mostly on villagers = Lawliet and Crispo and 2 quiet ones that doesn´t get seen by villagers for their role..i saw waywardvole was happy that this game got hosted again and didn´t act for real ingame here and i saw he was many times on as a spectator (so was Crispo too)...too quiet to get hidden as Mafia or as villager...hmmh who knows it...other guys too...Mystic = quiet...ARSENIC = quiet...Numble = active and later quiet...Apekiller = 50/50.

Well as i said im disappointed of the Cop he should be the one that could let the villager Group grow up quietly but it doesn´t look so..and i still think Sweedy and Kontra (specially Kontra) overacted with this im cop you are dead and bla bla as we can see = Kontra dead...then more i get the feeling the Mafia guys laughed their ass off and clapped their hands...bcs maybe both Sweedy and Kontra was/is innocent.
*facepalm*

Also, I believe the cop is already in contact with some villagers. He doesn't have to get in contact with you, and honestly I don't think he should..
and why are you assuming that sweedy is a villager.. that makes 0 sense to me.. explain pls
Well my thoughts was that Kontra started a mega BW on sweedy and that only for some lines in steam chat...since that happend all rounds i heard sweedy sweedy swedy...only Ish tried to defend him if im not wrong on this Point and Ish was a villager (doc)...if the game starts new i never would say no no im not Mafia or anything like that too...bcs this fast BW are ridiculous in my eyes and it leads atleast to the Point that this guy who started it(Kontra) is dead...so it wasn´t clever at all i think...and i asked for the doc or other villagers per PM because i thought the stab was from a mafia guy...but my fault Ape said it right the SK stabs only...nvm i reavealed my role that im an innocent villager and still hope for that, that the cop or other villagers work together with me to let our group hold together like all mafia knows each other.

Well we have a small chance to win this game and someone whispered me that Sweedy is the Hitman and got peeked...i dont wanna say who gave me this information but i´ll try all to let our town stay allive (surely i die tonight, but who cares)...dunno this guy is smart and try to trick me too or he saw im trustworthy and gave me the right informations after i asked for the cop in publicy.
I would appreciate it if more villagers would trust me and PM like one (maybe) did.

@ Ape yes you are right my fault, thought you got injured by mafia...but atleast it doesn´t say you are mafia or villager since the SK stab randomly...but you´ve been to quiet for me maybe in a good way if you are the cop or an innocent villager...if you are one of us PM me if not leave me allone evil Ape :P...well SK do us poor villagers a favour and kill one mafia guy :D
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
SweedyGonzales
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by SweedyGonzales »

[Vote Lawliet]

Lawliet has played fishy the entire game so far. He gets in contact with doctors and Ish OD soon after. I think he is SK/or mafia because Leo got stabbed and no-one else had done anything even remotely suspicious that round.
Mostly a counter vote, but I don't like what he's done so far, crispo and arsenic seem pretty clean, can't decide on wayward. Wayward hasn't done anything too rash or unreasonable yet, I'm gonna reserve judgement.
Sign away your life here:
...................................
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Numble »

[vote lawliet]

Honestly at this point it just seems obvious. When I talked with you Lawliet I told you that I had a gut feeling that Ish was the doc, and look at what happens. Ish got OD'd. This fact and also teh fact that you told me you didn't want to be peeked by the cops just throws me off on "Why the fuck not?" if you were villager you'd have nothing to lose by being peeked by the doc. BUT you didn't want to peeked.
Spoiler!
7:59 - Numble: Yo?
17:59 - Lawliet: yo
18:00 - Numble: you don't happen to have painkillers?
18:00 - Lawliet: I have many
18:00 - Numble: then charge me doc
18:00 - Numble: Jk
18:00 - Lawliet: lol
18:00 - Numble: but you claimed doc publicly, don't you think that's a bit of a rash decision?
18:01 - Lawliet: not really.. I think I should've claimed it in R1
18:02 - Lawliet: I need to get in contact with the other Doctor to 1) avoid the OD
18:03 - Lawliet: 2) get someone I can trust
18:04 - Numble: that is true
18:04 - Numble: but wouldn't be safer to let the cop peek you?
18:04 - Lawliet: and btw I think sweedy's replies to kontra just aren't how a town member would reply to such accusation
18:04 - Numble: In my pov this is sweedy's very first WW game
18:05 - Numble: It just seems way too forceful from Kontra to push a lynch like that on a newbie.
18:05 - Numble: I can be wrong though.
18:07 - Lawliet: wait what do u mean ? that the cop should peek me in R2 ? yeah sure why not.. I don't think that's a good idea tho
18:08 - Numble: Why?
18:09 - Numble: That's an odd thing to say if you're a doc.
18:09 - Lawliet: nope
18:09 - Numble: getting the cop along with the doc is a pretty good team up
18:09 - Numble: how come you think it's not a good idea?
18:10 - Lawliet: that's right.. however u just wasted a peek on someone who stepped forward and claimed and wasn't forced to
18:11 - Numble: but then you could be the Medic
18:11 - Lawliet: hmm.. that's right.. although I don't think I'd have done that if i was
18:11 - Lawliet: way too agressive and dagerous move for the medic
18:11 - Numble: stepping fowards and asking a doc to contact you pretty much means you want to know who's gonna be the other doc's target to OD him
18:12 - Lawliet: hmmm
18:12 - Lawliet: first there're 2 Doctors
18:12 - Numble: + medic
18:12 - Lawliet: and if I was the medic
18:13 - Lawliet: and somehow the 2 Docs are already in contact with eachothers
18:13 - Lawliet: I'm screwed for absloutly nothing
18:13 - Numble: Probably you'd get lynched.
18:13 - Numble: for claiming doc
18:13 - Lawliet: ye
18:14 - Numble: but then you'd flip doc people would turn on each other to see who's the medic
18:14 - Lawliet: I understand your point
18:15 - Numble: and let me remind you that there's the SK, hitman shot and mafia shot
18:16 - Lawliet: however I don't really think there was a way to find the other Doc from R1.. and I think this was the only way
18:17 - Lawliet: and don't you worry.. nobody claimed nothin....
18:18 - Numble: All I have is vibes tbh
18:18 - Numble: Ish has been quiet as heck I feel he's one of the docs
18:18 - Numble: Six's been playing it safer than usual seems to be cop
18:22 - Numble: this is just my vibes
18:22 - Numble: I'm not claiming to know anyone or anything of that sort
18:22 - Numble: if anything
18:22 - Numble: I want to put myself in a villager position so that I can help out finding the mafia and sk
18:24 - Lawliet: can't u put yourself in a cop position and be a lil more useful ffs
18:24 - Lawliet: JK
18:25 - Numble: jeez calm yo tits I've got no powers to do something like that. And don't expect me to go milk the cops tits. I don't even know who he is.
18:26 - Lawliet: xDD
18:40 - Lawliet is now Online.
18:42 - Lawliet: another reason I don't think the cop should peek me for.. is that the mafia would let the Godfather do this aggressive move not the medic just in case they get peeked
18:43 - Numble: there0s a godfather?
18:43 - Lawliet: I believe yes.. lemme check
18:43 - Lawliet: wait wot
18:43 - Lawliet: there isn't
18:43 - Lawliet: I really thought there wwas 1 no kiddin
18:44 - Numble: yeah well there you go xD
18:45 - Lawliet: well then.. forget about the last point lmao
18:46 - Numble: lol
18:46 - Numble: that's why I keep saying that's a odd thing for a doc to deny
You also mention that you didn't want to be peeked because of the (non existent) godfather role, which is weird. It just seems like an excuse to avoid being peeked to hell.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
Apekiller
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Apekiller »

After talking with Leo and checking previous facts, I was convinced that I should [vote Lawliet].
former Image
Spoiler!
"I can be your daughter if you want" - StickySteez
Image
Image
Image
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”