[Third Party Win] [S2] Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Shadi »

HATER wrote:I'm in talks with people about whether to run 24h or 48h rounds, or something different altogether.
36?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Ish

Post by Ish »

Shadi wrote:
HATER wrote:I'm in talks with people about whether to run 24h or 48h rounds, or something different altogether.
36?
+1
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

36h is stupid because the time the round ends would change each day and become very confusing

Either make it 24 or 48 but keep the round end time consistent.

Personally I vote for 24. Why not just make a poll?
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Konijn wrote:36h is stupid because the time the round ends would change each day and become very confusing
A time will be provided by HATER each round... but OK, not like I'm playing myself.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

I prefer 24
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

I vote for 24h.
Don't make it 36h, it's pointless and confusing.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

I prefer 24...48 will makes it boring in my opinion.
One day to make a reply should be possible for all or not???
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
SiX

Post by SiX »

I prefer 24h as well. The rounds gets more intense and active. I believe that the games with 48h unfortunately die due to inactivity.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

yea with nD activity 24 hrs might be decent, just sucks that, that's the viewpoint because people here don't know how to play the game - be that as it may I guess. Hope that one day the mentality about how much people should post and discuss every post in detail changes.

Just try to imagine what would happen if every player openly stated their opinion of every player's general playstyle, all their posts, who's probably teaming up with who, who's bussing and whiteknigting who, what is and what isnt suspicious what's town and not town. There'd be so much to talk about..

- Benjamin Franklin
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Shadi wrote:yea with nD activity 24 hrs might be decent, just sucks that, that's the viewpoint because people here don't know how to play the game - be that as it may I guess. Hope that one day the mentality about how much people should post and discuss every post in detail changes.

Just try to imagine what would happen if every player openly stated their opinion of every player's general playstyle, all their posts, who's probably teaming up with who, who's bussing and whiteknigting who, what is and what isnt suspicious what's town and not town. There'd be so much to talk about..
well we're all pretty new players, maybe if people stick around and keep playing that will start to happen?
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Hopefully.

- Benjamin Franklin
SiX

Post by SiX »

Konijn wrote:
Shadi wrote:yea with nD activity 24 hrs might be decent, just sucks that, that's the viewpoint because people here don't know how to play the game - be that as it may I guess. Hope that one day the mentality about how much people should post and discuss every post in detail changes.

well we're all pretty new players, maybe if people stick around and keep playing that will start to happen?
Where's cell btw? Ask her to sign up ^^
Ish

Post by Ish »

SiX wrote:
Konijn wrote:

Nah its not a good idea, Ko9 reads her too easily...

Shadi should join though!
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Ish wrote:
SiX wrote:
Konijn wrote:

Nah its not a good idea, Ko9 reads her too easily...
xD
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Ish wrote:Shadi should join though!
no it'd be insta gg lol

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Finished Games”