View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:15 pm



Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
Friend of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 657 times
#16 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
HATER wrote:
I'm in talks with people about whether to run 24h or 48h rounds, or something different altogether.

36?

_________________
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin


Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 4 times
#17 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Shadi wrote:
HATER wrote:
I'm in talks with people about whether to run 24h or 48h rounds, or something different altogether.

36?
+1

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:50 am
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 126 times
Been thanked: 522 times
#18 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
36h is stupid because the time the round ends would change each day and become very confusing

Either make it 24 or 48 but keep the round end time consistent.

Personally I vote for 24. Why not just make a poll?

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:50 am
Profile
Friend of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 657 times
#19 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Konijn wrote:
36h is stupid because the time the round ends would change each day and become very confusing


A time will be provided by HATER each round... but OK, not like I'm playing myself.

_________________
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin


Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:55 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 16 times
#20 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
I prefer 24


Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:10 am
Profile
Online

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 79 times
#21 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
I vote for 24h.
Don't make it 36h, it's pointless and confusing.


Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:19 am
Profile
nD* Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 287 times
Been thanked: 141 times
#22 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
I prefer 24...48 will makes it boring in my opinion.
One day to make a reply should be possible for all or not???

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#23 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
I prefer 24h as well. The rounds gets more intense and active. I believe that the games with 48h unfortunately die due to inactivity.


Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:49 am
Profile
Friend of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 657 times
#24 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
yea with nD activity 24 hrs might be decent, just sucks that, that's the viewpoint because people here don't know how to play the game - be that as it may I guess. Hope that one day the mentality about how much people should post and discuss every post in detail changes.

Just try to imagine what would happen if every player openly stated their opinion of every player's general playstyle, all their posts, who's probably teaming up with who, who's bussing and whiteknigting who, what is and what isnt suspicious what's town and not town. There'd be so much to talk about..

_________________
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin


Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:11 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 126 times
Been thanked: 522 times
#25 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Shadi wrote:
yea with nD activity 24 hrs might be decent, just sucks that, that's the viewpoint because people here don't know how to play the game - be that as it may I guess. Hope that one day the mentality about how much people should post and discuss every post in detail changes.

Just try to imagine what would happen if every player openly stated their opinion of every player's general playstyle, all their posts, who's probably teaming up with who, who's bussing and whiteknigting who, what is and what isnt suspicious what's town and not town. There'd be so much to talk about..

well we're all pretty new players, maybe if people stick around and keep playing that will start to happen?

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:10 pm
Profile
Friend of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 657 times
#26 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Hopefully.

_________________
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin


Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#27 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Konijn wrote:
Shadi wrote:
yea with nD activity 24 hrs might be decent, just sucks that, that's the viewpoint because people here don't know how to play the game - be that as it may I guess. Hope that one day the mentality about how much people should post and discuss every post in detail changes.

Just try to imagine what would happen if every player openly stated their opinion of every player's general playstyle, all their posts, who's probably teaming up with who, who's bussing and whiteknigting who, what is and what isnt suspicious what's town and not town. There'd be so much to talk about..

well we're all pretty new players, maybe if people stick around and keep playing that will start to happen?


Where's cell btw? Ask her to sign up ^^


Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 4 times
#28 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
SiX wrote:
Konijn wrote:
Shadi wrote:
yea with nD activity 24 hrs might be decent, just sucks that, that's the viewpoint because people here don't know how to play the game - be that as it may I guess. Hope that one day the mentality about how much people should post and discuss every post in detail changes.

Just try to imagine what would happen if every player openly stated their opinion of every player's general playstyle, all their posts, who's probably teaming up with who, who's bussing and whiteknigting who, what is and what isnt suspicious what's town and not town. There'd be so much to talk about..

well we're all pretty new players, maybe if people stick around and keep playing that will start to happen?


Where's cell btw? Ask her to sign up ^^


Nah its not a good idea, Ko9 reads her too easily...

Shadi should join though!

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:22 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 126 times
Been thanked: 522 times
#29 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Ish wrote:
SiX wrote:
Konijn wrote:
Shadi wrote:
yea with nD activity 24 hrs might be decent, just sucks that, that's the viewpoint because people here don't know how to play the game - be that as it may I guess. Hope that one day the mentality about how much people should post and discuss every post in detail changes.

Just try to imagine what would happen if every player openly stated their opinion of every player's general playstyle, all their posts, who's probably teaming up with who, who's bussing and whiteknigting who, what is and what isnt suspicious what's town and not town. There'd be so much to talk about..

well we're all pretty new players, maybe if people stick around and keep playing that will start to happen?


Where's cell btw? Ask her to sign up ^^


Nah its not a good idea, Ko9 reads her too easily...

xD

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:34 pm
Profile
Friend of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 657 times
#30 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Ish wrote:
Shadi should join though!

no it'd be insta gg lol

_________________
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin


Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:21 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.