Page 3 of 15

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:59 pm
by Cruxell
Ultor wrote:Is it okay to join if u dont know how the game works? If so, I'm [IN]
Don't worry about it, only 6/14 players (Koni, Ish, Lawliet, Numble, Six, HATER) have played this game before (not counting the game similar to this which I hosted in the forum games section)

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:50 pm
by stickysteez
K0ntRa wrote:
Ultor wrote:Is it okay to join if u dont know how the game works? If so, I'm [IN]
Don't worry about it, only 6/14 players (Koni, Ish, Lawliet, Numble, Six, HATER) have played this game before (not counting the game similar to this which I hosted in the forum games section)
Bruh what about me :(

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:03 pm
by Shadi
@Ultor

As Konijn says and currently the roleset is almost the most simple one you can get, so it'll be great learning experience :)

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:16 pm
by Cruxell
[signups closed]
I know this command has no meaning as GERTY doesn't work, but I'll be using GERTY commands to keep everything simple.
I will make the draw now, and you shall get your PMs very soon.

@Sticky Oh lol I thought you were new to this. My bad

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:39 pm
by stickysteez
K0ntra - 1 - Sticky

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:42 pm
by Cruxell
StickySteez wrote:K0ntra - 1 - Sticky
This guy is totally a mafia guy. Lynched me before the game started ....

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:52 pm
by Cruxell
A'ight, all PMs have been sent, and I'm proud to say that 8 minutes before the deadline I started this game. I finally did something on time.
In the first round, Round 0, you cannot vote if you are not either a mafia member or the deputy, you don't have anything to do in this first round. Mafia members should tell me who to hospitalize. The guy who gets hospitalized won't be able to vote anybody for lynch in R1. I will randomly select a guy who the deputy will automatically peek (he can't choose) and I will tell the deputy his role. This it how mafia games usually start, and it's purpose is to kick off the game!
Good Luck, Have Fun!
EDIT: [start]

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:13 pm
by Ish
I won't be on steam that often, but feel free to msg me via PMs.

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:12 pm
by Cruxell
Forgot to say this, updated the role list
7x Vanilla Villager
1x Doctor
1x Deputy
1x Tracker
1x Watcher

1x Goon
1x Don
1x Godfather

(added another vanilla villager and a watcher)


Just a quick reminder everyone, you can vote for lynch and PM me with your actions anytime (so there is no day and night like in some, but not all, WW games).
All rounds end at 21:00 CET. Deadlines are deadlines, every PM or vote after 21:00 will be counted for the next round, even if I don't officially end the round exactly at 21:00. If I for some reason fail to end a round in time, wait until I do it. Shadi, you could end it if you see that I can't end it. But I will be most likely able to do it.

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:02 pm
by Numble
All Right! lessdotis

It's been some time, I might be rusty but we'll see how this goes..

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:58 pm
by SiX
I visited HATER's house last night, and besides the fact that he owned a big mansion with tons of concubines attending him, he also smelled of cigar and vodka. On his walls hung weapons, which to me, seemed kind of real. After all, there were traces of gunpowder on the ground. In his backyard, there were some weird and scary people in black costumes. They cursed and raged, truly a bad company. And when I saw them, they tipped their hats and gave me the death stare. But ye know, while I questioned his lifestyle, I thought to myself that anybody could live like this. Just because he has some bad hobbies doesn't make him a bad guy, right? But you see, that's where I was mistaken. Because all of a sudden he whispered in my ears: "This is my mansion." I didn't understand what he meant at first. But he continued... "It's all over now..." As he left through the window into the dark forest, I understood completely well what kind of person HATER was. I therefore encourage everyone to:

[Vote HATER] (not day)

Because it's never over.

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:03 pm
by Numble
SiX wrote:I visited HATER's house last night, and besides the fact that he owned a big mansion with tons of concubines attending him, he also smelled of cigar and vodka. On his walls hung weapons, which to me, seemed kind of real. After all, there were traces of gunpowder on the ground. In his backyard, there were some weird and scary people in black costumes. They cursed and raged, truly a bad company. And when I saw them, they tipped their hats and gave me the death stare. But ye know, while I questioned his lifestyle, I thought to myself that anybody could live like this. Just because he has some bad hobbies doesn't make him a bad guy, right? But you see, that's where I was mistaken. Because all of a sudden he whispered in my ears: "This is my mansion." I didn't understand what he meant at first. But he continued... "It's all over now..." As he left through the window into the dark forest, I understood completely well what kind of person HATER was. I therefore encourage everyone to:

[Vote HATER]

Because it's never over.
I don't know what kind of weed he's been smoking... but I want a piece of it.

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:05 pm
by Cruxell
SiX wrote:I visited HATER's house last night, and besides the fact that he owned a big mansion with tons of concubines attending him, he also smelled of cigar and vodka. On his walls hung weapons, which to me, seemed kind of real. After all, there were traces of gunpowder on the ground. In his backyard, there were some weird and scary people in black costumes. They cursed and raged, truly a bad company. And when I saw them, they tipped their hats and gave me the death stare. But ye know, while I questioned his lifestyle, I thought to myself that anybody could live like this. Just because he has some bad hobbies doesn't make him a bad guy, right? But you see, that's where I was mistaken. Because all of a sudden he whispered in my ears: "This is my mansion." I didn't understand what he meant at first. But he continued... "It's all over now..." As he left through the window into the dark forest, I understood completely well what kind of person HATER was. I therefore encourage everyone to:

[Vote HATER]

Because it's never over.
This is R0, there's no voting in R0 lelz

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:38 pm
by Ultor
Okay to start off, I am a villager and so is Lo Tus. We teamed up and are looking for more villagers to join us. Please if you are a villager, or someone from the town, send me a PM or reply here. Why am I revealing this? Its because it would be much easier to gather as many villagers as we could and strike the mafia ASAP.

If you think that me or Lo Tus are members of the mafia, think about this. Why would we reveal our roles at round 0? Isnt it too risky? Why not wait for at-least round 1?

I also had a chat with Leo and he looked very innocent to me as he kept accusing me of being a mafia member as he was too scared to reveal his identity based on our conversion. I will persuade Leo to join our group of villagers tomorrow. I am very positive that he is the villager or the Tracker.

Zaptor seemed like he was nervous but that was completely normal as it is the start of the game. However, he asked me not to reveal my role and I asked him why, this is what he said "You can reveal your role for everyone, but not for specific persons".

This is all based on the conversions I had on steam with those guys, and its 100% valid. I encourage other villagers to team up with us.

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:48 pm
by zapt0r
Ultor wrote:Okay to start off, I am a villager and so is Lo Tus. We teamed up and are looking for more villagers to join us. Please if you are a villager, or someone from the town, send me a PM or reply here. Why am I revealing this? Its because it would be much easier to gather as many villagers as we could and strike the mafia ASAP.

If you think that me or Lo Tus are members of the mafia, think about this. Why would we reveal our roles at round 0? Isnt it too risky? Why not wait for at-least round 1?

I also had a chat with Leo and he looked very innocent to me as he kept accusing me of being a mafia member as he was too scared to reveal his identity based on our conversion. I will persuade Leo to join our group of villagers tomorrow. I am very positive that he is the villager or the Tracker.

Zaptor seemed like he was nervous but that was completely normal as it is the start of the game. However, he asked me not to reveal my role and I asked him why, this is what he said "You can reveal your role for everyone, but not for specific persons".

This is all based on the conversions I had on steam with those guys, and its 100% valid. I encourage other villagers to team up with us.
Seems like you have gathered a nice bunch of information. I'll join you guys at the town hall meeting. I will come back with further information.