[S2] Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Ish

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Post by Ish »

HATER wrote:So, I asked Rainboy to look at the thread. He is coming in from a completely objective point of view here -- he knows nothing about the game or anyone's roles besides what's been written in the thread. These were his thoughts:

Rainboy: NUMBLE ACTUALLY READING A HATER WALL
Rainboy: AND RESPONDING?!
Rainboy: WAT
Rainboy: Here I thought I was the only one who read those.
Rainboy: At least, that's what you'd think watching how people reacted to them.
HATER: Xen does too
HATER: [10:23:56 PM] katCrusader: I agree that it seems really silly to vote you off just because of an unintended bandwagon
[10:24:12 PM] katCrusader: You and rain both like using votes as motivators to initiate conversation
Rainboy: ^
HATER: like, after reading my post, am I just going crazy or what?
HATER: I wanted to get an objective view here
Rainboy: Numble's post so far is facepalm-worthy.
Rainboy: I'm not sure if I should laugh, feel sorry, or get angry at this.

Rainboy: "Oh please, Hater we've played countless games where R1 lynch gave us nothing but discarding vanillagers." -Numble 2016
Rainboy: Yes, and we yell at the village every time.
Rainboy: >.>

Rainboy: "You're forgetting the "Finished games" section" -Numble 2016
Rainboy: wat
Rainboy: like
Rainboy: I just...
Why would you need Rainboy's objective point of view to avoid a lynch. If you're village no worries, some of the mafia would have voted for you, so we can narrow the search for the mafia. We'll find them out later rounds...The inverse is also true, some of your mafia teammates would vote for Crisp0 if you do flip mafia. So either way we will have narrowed the search.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hello Sticky...you play with us?

The last game i played with you, was if we both been a wolf and you said in the first round you was afk and in the second round you jumped on the bw to get me lynched. And you hadn´t really to say anything in the game.
I get the feeling you can be again a badboy after you dont say to much at all, to hide your role.

Tell us a bit of your thoughts and not only a vote and bye bye ^^
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
HATER

Post by HATER »

Ish wrote: Why would you need Rainboy's objective point of view to avoid a lynch. If you're village no worries, some of the mafia would have voted for you, so we can narrow the search for the mafia. We'll find them out later rounds...The inverse is also true, some of your mafia teammates would vote for Crisp0 if you do flip mafia. So either way we will have narrowed the search.

Okay, I'll come clean here. I didn't want to tell anyone before, obviously, but

It's now become clear that someone on the mafia knows or at least suspects my identity, so I am left with no choice but to reveal my role or die:

I am the Doctor.

I protected myself last night. I can only assume that I was shot since the mafia kill was not visible.

Numble is claiming Deputy to anyone who will listen. The watcher watched me last night -- Numble targeted me with a peek. This means he is the Don, and he now knows my role. This is why he is attempting to kill me.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

HATER wrote:
Ish wrote: Why would you need Rainboy's objective point of view to avoid a lynch. If you're village no worries, some of the mafia would have voted for you, so we can narrow the search for the mafia. We'll find them out later rounds...The inverse is also true, some of your mafia teammates would vote for Crisp0 if you do flip mafia. So either way we will have narrowed the search.

It's now become clear that someone on the mafia knows or at least suspects my identity, so I will claim now:

I am the Doctor.

I protected myself last night. I can only assume that I was shot since the mafia did not make a kill.
Nice try but per OP the doctor cannot target himself xD
1x Doctor --> Able to protect a player each night, keeping them from death. (They can't protect same target twice in a row and cannot protect themselves. )
Numble

Post by Numble »

HATER wrote:

It's now become clear that someone on the mafia knows or at least suspects my identity, so I will claim now:

I am the Doctor.

I protected myself last night. I can only assume that I was shot since the mafia did not make a kill.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh wait, you're serious..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Ish

Post by Ish »

Next Round :- Ultor, Leon, Zapt0r, Lo Tus
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Ish wrote:Next Round :- Ultor, Leon, Zapt0r, Lo Tus
Jumping to conclusions isn't helpful. It would be more wise to wait for the results.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Round 2 end! Round 3 will become in 2 hours.
HATER

Post by HATER »

Well, I tried.

It's honeslty gg guys -- 2/3 of the mafia team will be dead by the end of the round anyways.

Zapt0r has requested to be modkilled due to afk and k0ntra has allowed it.

K0ntra has also stated he will not allow a replacement

Me? I could deal with being peeked R1, and what not, and I fought that as hard as I could (close vote indeed -- I think it's safe to say that until the end there I fought as well I could against such damning evidence).

But I can't deal with a mafia team that is just afk all the time. Especially zapt0r, who has literally done nothing all game. Having him dead with no replacement seals our fate.

--------------------

I have also requested to be modkilled as a symbolic gesture.

I would still try to fight and would delay asking for a modkill if I wasn't about to be lynched anyways, but this makes it so that the modkill doesn't affect the game for the one remaining mafia member if he/she chooses to continue playing.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

HATER wrote:Well, I tried.

It's honeslty gg guys -- 2/3 of the mafia team will be dead by the end of the round anyways.

Me? I could deal with being peeked R1, and what not, and I fought that as hard as I could (close vote indeed -- I think it's safe to say that until the end there I fought as well I could against such damning evidence).

But I can't deal with a mafia team that is just afk all the time. Especially zapt0r, who has literally done nothing all game. Having him dead with no replacement seals our fate.

--------------------

I would still try to fight and would delay asking for a modkill if I wasn't about to be lynched anyways, but this makes it so that the modkill doesn't affect the game for the one remaining mafia member if he/she chooses to continue playing.

I'm sorry but you were lynched, requesting a modkill (and being granted it?) is fucking bullshit. Stop being butthurt and accept your fate and stop trying to ruin the game for everyone else.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

HATER wrote:Well, I tried.

--------------------

On that point i agree with you, i had the same prob with Sticky if we played before WW...maybe i was a bit offensive playing but i was allone and tried to let some guys focus on some villagers and hadn´t for real help from Sticky...sry Sticky if you read that, it is not personally meant, it is just my opinion, bcs Mafia/WW have not that much members like villagers and if some of them afk in any round ist bs.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
HATER

Post by HATER »

Konijn wrote:
I'm sorry but you were lynched, requesting a modkill (and being granted it?) is fucking bullshit. stop trying to ruin the game for everyone else.
Exactly-- I was about to die anyways, it doesn't matter to you guys, how I die.

I asked k0ntra, and he was fine with it. It doesn't affect the rest of the game in any way -- the thing that honestly ruins the game is zaptor requesting a modkill, because he would not be dead and the mafia would still have a chance.

ImageImage
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

HATER wrote:Zapt0r has requested to be modkilled due to afk and k0ntra has allowed it.
Zapt0r was gonna get modkilled whether he requested it or not for making no game related posts, and you were gonna get lynched either way so requesting a modkill would practically just get someone else lynched which imo shouldn't be granted.

I can see how Zaptor's decisions and AFKing has ruined it for you, and that it's frustrating and honestly it's not that cool of Zaptor either (idk how strong his internet issues are?) but still that sucks a lot because your posts show you fought hard, although that derp at the end was funny (it wasn't intentional was it? xD).
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

HATER wrote:
Konijn wrote:
I'm sorry but you were lynched, requesting a modkill (and being granted it?) is fucking bullshit. stop trying to ruin the game for everyone else.
Exactly-- I was about to die anyways, it doesn't matter to you guys, how I die.

I asked k0ntra, and he was fine with it. It doesn't affect the rest of the game in any way -- the thing that honestly ruins the game is zaptor requesting a modkill, because he would not be dead and the mafia would still have a chance.
Why does it matter to you? Just get lynched if you think it makes no difference.

And yes he would be dead coz I established with K0ntra that the only thing that can save you from AFK modkill is making game related posts.

The reason is, if you survive for 3 rounds without making a post you are confirmed to be not normal villager, or not goon - which is a mechanic that shouldn't exist. Hence only playing by sending PM actions does not save you from being AFK modkilled.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
HATER

Post by HATER »

Shadi wrote:
HATER wrote:Zapt0r has requested to be modkilled due to afk and k0ntra has allowed it.
Zapt0r was gonna get modkilled whether he requested it or not for making no game related posts, and you were gonna get lynched either way so requesting a modkill would practically just get someone else lynched which imo shouldn't be granted.

I can see how Zaptor's decisions and AFKing has ruined it for you, and that it's frustrating and honestly it's not that cool of Zaptor either (idk how strong his internet issues are?) but still that sucks a lot because your posts show you fought hard, although that derp at the end was funny (it wasn't intentional was it? xD).

Also, the way I meant it, and the way I thought k0ntra understands it is that I would still technically be the lynch target for this round. It will just also show up as a modkill instead of "lynch" death type.

(also it wasn't, I was just desperately trying to claim SOMEthing before it was too late -- I just figured that the doc could protect himself like in most other games)

ImageImage

Return to “Finished Games”