View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

#61 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
JTc wrote:
[in] (signups closed)

I will officially add you at the end of this round/start of next round. The increase in lynch damage will not occur until that happens.

Until then, JTc is not a viable lynch or action target, has not received a PM, and may not take any action or vote.

ImageImage

Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
neonDragon Admin

#62 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
I've been convinced to [vote cml]. I gotta go out now for 5 hours~, that person tells me they'll post in the thread later so I hope they do that. In short though, it seems CML must have used drain+snoop as I am told he has 900hp (1000-150[snoop+drain]+50[voting]=900)

Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:51 pm
neonDragon Admin

#63 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
[vote cml]

was the one who snooped him
and since I was the one who was drained last round so I know that somebody have used this ability.
after rereading the abilities I just noticed that drain heals for the amount of damage done so the snoop+drain isn't valid anymore. still if drain was used + Unholy Retribution with the vote and the successful drain you end up with 900 health.
-100(Drain) - 200(Unholy Retribution) + 50(vote) + 150(heal from drain) = -100 health from that round

Last edited by Lawliet on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:12 pm

#64 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
[vote cml]

and since I was the one who was drained last round so I know that somebody have used this ability.
after rereading the abilities I just noticed that drain heals for the amount of damage done so the snoop+drain isn't valid anymore. still if drain was used + Unholy Retribution with the vote and the successful drain you end up with 900 health.
-100(Drain) - 200(Unholy Retribution) + 50(vote) + 150(heal from drain) = -100 health from that round

Given that I claimed to be investigating to gauge the response this round (ask rain for confirmation of this), let me put a much nicer spin on this.

-150(drained) + 50(vote) +0 (bandwagon bargain). The bargain as I expected to be taking more damage and that I would need a way to heal. And that nice little lot gives me 900 health as well.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:43 pm

#65 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
Also, just a note: % health costs and damages are rounded down to the nearest unit of life. In the case of equilibrium, it's rounded up to the nearest unit of life.

Basically, rounding will always be done in the favor of someone living.

ImageImage

Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
neonDragon Admin

#66 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
cml wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
[vote cml]

Given that I claimed to be investigating to gauge the response this round (ask rain for confirmation of this), let me put a much nicer spin on this.

-150(drained) + 50(vote) +0 (bandwagon bargain). The bargain as I expected to be taking more damage and that I would need a way to heal. And that nice little lot gives me 900 health as well.

[unvote]

rain confirm what cml said pls ?

Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:56 pm

#67 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
[vote numble]

What you been up to?

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:28 pm

#68 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
Styx wrote:
[vote numble] (not day)

What you been up to?

gerty pls

ImageImage

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:52 pm
Profile WWW
neonDragon Admin

#69 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
get active ppl

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:56 pm

#70 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
Styx wrote:
[vote numble] (not day)

What you been up to?

Me? School, work that sort of stuff. Keeping an eye out on the game. Why you voting me though?

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:02 pm

#71 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
There seems to be a pretty easy way to verify this.

One of the flaws of this setup is that drain is the default "wolves should basically always use this, except in a few particular situations" skill. This means that the village can expect each wolf to use the ability each round, as a general rule.

cml and Lawliet have both claimed to be drained. This is quite consistent with what I would expect of the game, so far. Nothing seems particularly out of place. That said, if you are not cml or Lawliet, and you were drained last round, you have some pretty dang good proof that one of the two (most likely cml, since he is the defendant in this case) is wolf.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:48 pm

#72 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
Also, not as interested in the cml lynch yet. Let's see how this plays out for one more round. Anyone else have any snoop info to offer? I didn't snoop last round.

[vote numble]

Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:51 pm

#73 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
[vote ish] for survival. I don't understand what's with the sudden move on me.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:59 pm
neonDragon Admin

#74 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
[vote mmage]
hi

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:45 pm

#75 Post Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact Isolate
[Vote NumBle] for survival...

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next