[S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

MMage

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by MMage »

GG wp. I was the most obvious evil to ever evil an evil... and it almost worked. Village had no clue JUST how OP Desperate Gamble really is. CML would have survived every lynch from here until the end of the game (gaining health from them due to shield breakage), and nobody trusted my warnings to stay off him because I was being suspicious. That would have got me at least 3 extra rounds (probably more), and Xen/Arsenic/Wayward/Pr0g were all close to death. From that point, with cml sacrificing on the round the village didn't lynch him, I would have had 2k+ health and OP drains. Activating my own Desperate Gamble from that point (If I couldn't get village to lynch Kon, probably would have been simple enough) would have carried me to victory with my huge health bar.

Oh, and village never missing a lynch past R1. That was horribly unfortunate for us.
And Wayward/Pr0g peeking the round that we Equilibriumed them.
All in all, we got fuuuuuuuucked by luck.
(and that cml lost his fervor for the game after the first round where he wanted to suicide on Rain to get out of the game earlier take out a key player.)
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

I'd just like to say it was a good job HATER and it was good to see you successfully finish what you started.

Especially creating this gamemode in general, trying to revive and introduce a new season and re-make all the threads. Kudos.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Styx

Post by Styx »

Hater, it's not that I didn't want to be here, but I didn't understand anything in this game, although I didn't try too hard :)

Also I think i bandwagon bargained Numble once, isn't that an action?

Ty to the people winning this, cheers! :dance:
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

ehh
gg
and thx for hosting the game hater
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

HATER wrote:
Village MVPs: WaywardVole, for getting a spot-on peek on numble just in time to save an innocent Konijn from being lynched (who, ironically, called him an idiot),
I said "All you idiots who continue to lynch me this round, please actually use your brain and realise that what MMage is saying cannot be true.". WaywardVole never voted me (at least that round) so I in fact did not call him an idiot :).
HATER wrote: and Konijn, for being a generally correct and vocal villager.
Call me big headed if you want, but I think I actually played the best out of everyone this game. Yes WaywardVole got a "spot-on peek" on numble that stopped me from being lynched (I don't think I'd have died anyway as I had 975~ HP at the time), but he was just lucky with that investigate.
MMage wrote:GG wp. I was the most obvious evil to ever evil an evil... and it almost worked. Village had no clue JUST how OP Desperate Gamble really is. CML would have survived every lynch from here until the end of the game (gaining health from them due to shield breakage), and nobody trusted my warnings to stay off him because I was being suspicious. That would have got me at least 3 extra rounds (probably more), and Xen/Arsenic/Wayward/Pr0g were all close to death. From that point, with cml sacrificing on the round the village didn't lynch him, I would have had 2k+ health and OP drains. Activating my own Desperate Gamble from that point (If I couldn't get village to lynch Kon, probably would have been simple enough) would have carried me to victory with my huge health bar.

Oh, and village never missing a lynch past R1. That was horribly unfortunate for us.
And Wayward/Pr0g peeking the round that we Equilibriumed them.
All in all, we got fuuuuuuuucked by luck.
(and that cml lost his fervor for the game after the first round where he wanted to suicide on Rain to get out of the game earlier take out a key player.)
Yet I called you out on it and I also was investigating you this round (I'm sure this is part of the reason why you surrendered). Looks like my "fundamental attribution error" and circular logic wasn't so bad after all, huh?

@HATER, thanks for the game it was really fun. I can only imagine how painfully laborious calculating and sending out each PM every round must have been, so thanks for sticking with it.

I quite like this new mode, though it does need balancing probably. Also, I think it would be a lot easier for the host if Rain (or someone else) were to make the bot handle all of the actions because doing it manually on this mode must take an inordinate amount of time.
MMage

Post by MMage »

Konijn wrote:Yet I called you out on it and I also was investigating you this round (I'm sure this is part of the reason why you surrendered). Looks like my "fundamental attribution error" and circular logic wasn't so bad after all, huh?
The world will never know, the game didn't get to a point of choosing between you and me for lynch. And the peek would have just made that happen sooner.
Would have been an interesting challenge to find a way to invalidate that peek. Probably just claim you lied since you carried that vendetta.
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

What if Mm4ge didn't give me the steam of arsenic xD JK
Was fun game but in the begin it was kinda hard to understand whats going on.
but thanks to hater for helping and hosting this game:)
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

I'M A SUHVIVAH
I'M NOT GON' GIVE UH
I'M A SUHVIVAH
KEEP ON SUHVAVIN'

gege nore
Katika VS

Post by Katika VS »

HATER wrote:
Awards:

Vamp Team MVP: MMage, who was the only active member of the vamp team and quite nearly managed to turn things around for his team r3 but was countered by the peek from WaywardVole.

Village MVPs: WaywardVole, for getting a spot-on peek on numble just in time to save an innocent Konijn from being lynched (who, ironically, called him an idiot), and Konijn, for being a generally correct and vocal villager.

Surrender @ 20 GG WP Award: Cml, who (essentially) afked after he was lynched R2.

OVERKILL Award: Wolf team ft. Rainboy, for dat 1753 damage.

Thick-Skinned Teeth Award: ARSENIC, for surviving by the skin of his teeth twice in a row.

Justin Timberlake ft. One Republic Award: Cml, who flaccidly tried to apologize R6, but was just....too late.

I'm just here so I don't get fined modkilled: Styx, who never sent in one action. Each round (except R3, where he didn't vote at all), he just made one vote and left.
No award for me and my three wolf attacks? :c

Return to “Finished Games”