Mafia XXVII: The Handymen

User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Mafia XXVII: The handymen

Post by Numble »

Can we get this baby pumpin?
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Mafia XXVII: The handymen

Post by SiX »

I got messaged before today about who to hospitalize but I couldn't connect to the forum, hence the delay.

[Dusk]

jTc was hospitalized!
[injure jTc, 1] (unknown player)

[Dawn]

Let the day begin.
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen

Post by HATER »

gerty what the fuck man honestly


RAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


GERTY GOT INTO THE VODKA AGAINNNNNNNNNN MAKE HIM GO HOME HE'S DRUNK
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
JTc
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Mafia XXVII: The handymen

Post by JTc »

SiX wrote:I got messaged before today about who to hospitalize but I couldn't connect to the forum, hence the delay.

[Dusk]

jTc was hospitalized!
[injure jTc, 1] (unknown player)

[Dawn]

Let the day begin.
what a fucking surprise
<.<
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen

Post by Emziek »

GERTY wrote:Lynch Tally:

Expected LHLV Lynch: No Lynch
Total: 0 living players.

lol
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
User avatar
Ish
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 am

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen

Post by Ish »

I don't know if we should aim for a lynch this round, but we might get lucky and a lynch a mafia.

Any ideas on who to lynch?

In all fairness everyone has relatively been quite. Most likely because of ND downtime?

Also in the worst case scenario is that we lynch a villager/village PR. Mafia will definitely at least kill 1 villager (even might be an EV by mistake) this round, which will leave us with 6V + 2M. However if the hitman uses his/her shot as well that's 3 deaths this round, leaving us with 5v + 2m. Also the Sheriff might be able to roleblock a mafia, thus reducing the deaths this round. In this case potentially only 1 death(the lynch) might occur.

Hopefully the village PR's are able to gain some information/cock block some mafia.
Image
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen

Post by SiX »

I'll end the first day tomorrow 18:00 Utc +3 (Finnish timer).
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen

Post by Numble »

Ish wrote:I don't know if we should aim for a lynch this round, but we might get lucky and a lynch a mafia.

Any ideas on who to lynch?

In all fairness everyone has relatively been quite. Most likely because of ND downtime?

Also in the worst case scenario is that we lynch a villager/village PR. Mafia will definitely at least kill 1 villager (even might be an EV by mistake) this round, which will leave us with 6V + 2M. However if the hitman uses his/her shot as well that's 3 deaths this round, leaving us with 5v + 2m. Also the Sheriff might be able to roleblock a mafia, thus reducing the deaths this round. In this case potentially only 1 death(the lynch) might occur.

Hopefully the village PR's are able to gain some information/cock block some mafia.
Honestly 1st lynch is always teh same. Either we vote out people who are afk/have slipt something out and try to redeem themselves/lynch maki/vote out someone who would be later useless. I have no idea.

I do hope that the village PRs are active at the very least. Ain't no fun in a afk game.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
stickysteez
Posts: 1445
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen R1 end 18.00 Utc +3 13.8

Post by stickysteez »

True, so what's your opinion so far? Have you spoke to someone?
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen R1 end 18.00 Utc +3 13.8

Post by Emziek »

StickySteez wrote:Have you spoke to someone?
He has
Numble: Emz.
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: yes
Numble: Any thoughts on what to do in WW?
Numble: I guess I'll take that as I'm not updated to whats going on?
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: yes
Numble: I see.. and I'm gonna go ahead and say you claim vanillager.
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: yes
Numble: such yes many agreement.
Numble: very well.
Numble: pleasure talking to ya
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: you too
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
User avatar
stickysteez
Posts: 1445
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen R1 end 18.00 Utc +3 13.8

Post by stickysteez »

Emziek wrote:
StickySteez wrote:Have you spoke to someone?
He has
Numble: Emz.
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: yes
Numble: Any thoughts on what to do in WW?
Numble: I guess I'll take that as I'm not updated to whats going on?
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: yes
Numble: I see.. and I'm gonna go ahead and say you claim vanillager.
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: yes
Numble: such yes many agreement.
Numble: very well.
Numble: pleasure talking to ya
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: you too
Who's that?
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
User avatar
Ish
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 am

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen R1 end 18.00 Utc +3 13.8

Post by Ish »

StickySteez wrote:
Emziek wrote:
StickySteez wrote:Have you spoke to someone?
He has
Numble: Emz.
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: yes
Numble: Any thoughts on what to do in WW?
Numble: I guess I'll take that as I'm not updated to whats going on?
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: yes
Numble: I see.. and I'm gonna go ahead and say you claim vanillager.
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: yes
Numble: such yes many agreement.
Numble: very well.
Numble: pleasure talking to ya
LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE: you too
Who's that?
That's Emziek
Image
User avatar
Katika VS
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Beach City

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen R1 end 18.00 Utc +3 13.8

Post by Katika VS »

Ummm... can we have a player list added to the op? Gerty is derping t.t
Image
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen R1 end 18.00 Utc +3 13.8

Post by Numble »

katCrusader wrote:Gerty is derping t.t
He isn't derping... I think Hater would said he has a hangover.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
Ish
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 am

Re: Mafia XXVII: The Handymen R1 end 18.00 Utc +3 13.8

Post by Ish »

Would rehashing fix the GERTY problem?

Also the list is as below:
Ish
Hydra
HATER
Emziek
Numble
Lawliet
StickySteez
MachoSkillzfeqalkhhfhoahfahfoai (w/e)
KatCrusader
JTc - Hospitalised R0

10 Players.

LHLV: No Lynch

Time Left:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... sive&csz=1
Last edited by Ish on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”