Mafia XXVI: Moonshine [GAME OVER]

Numble

Re: Mafia XXVI: Moonshine - Round 3 ends at BST 18:00 on 25th July 2015

Post by Numble »

Toon wrote:lol guys I have been on the thread everyday just didn't expect the rounds to be so quick my bad
Toon, rounds are day long x'D
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Toon

Post by Toon »

ye
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Lawliet wrote:
StickySteez wrote:
NumBle wrote:...

So we are left with Emz Lien and Sticky.
Forgot yourself? [VOTE NUMBLE]
why would you suspect him ?
you have been inactive for 3 rounds and now you come up with this odd vote. Would you mind explaining why you chose Numble ?

aaaand [vote lien].

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118932795/
online 24/7
Just got in from a 12 hour nightshift, and got another (16 hour) nightshift to go tonight. Will be moving home tomorrow too so very busy. Excuse me if I'm not that active. Anyone can hit me up on steam though :S As for your actual ''online 24/7 statement'; I only recently installed steam on my tablet, hence why I've been showing up as being online (my tablet is never off lol). I'm also set to auto-login on the forums... So not sure where you're getting your logic from? I have seen no invites from you, not a PM or any other type of way to contact me.

And I find your reaction towards Sticky, who is only new to the game, very strange. No efforts from your side whatsoever to help him out or seek contact with other players...

Care to explain?

[vote Lawliet]
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

[vote lawliet]
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Numble

Post by Numble »

[vote Amelien] I'm pretty sure that Lawliet is villager. So let's think this through.

Lien, Lawliet is voting you because you took the bait on the last round and try help out Hydra saying his own skin.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

NumBle wrote:[vote Amelien] I'm pretty sure that Lawliet is villager. So let's think this through.

Lien, Lawliet is voting you because you took the bait on the last round and try help out Hydra saying his own skin.
What are you talking about? The LHLV was already on Hydra, my vote wouldn't have mattered anyway? It was the FIRST round that something actually got said in the topic. No one contacted me, not even Hydra. You on the other hand contacted me more than once yet never about the game? Either I am being framed or you are just acting right up stupid.

Contact me!
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

AmeLien~ wrote:
Just got in from a 12 hour nightshift, and got another (16 hour) nightshift to go tonight. Will be moving home tomorrow too so very busy. Excuse me if I'm not that active. Anyone can hit me up on steam though :S As for your actual ''online 24/7 statement'; I only recently installed steam on my tablet, hence why I've been showing up as being online (my tablet is never off lol). I'm also set to auto-login on the forums... So not sure where you're getting your logic from? I have seen no invites from you, not a PM or any other type of way to contact me.

And I find your reaction towards Sticky, who is only new to the game, very strange. No efforts from your side whatsoever to help him out or seek contact with other players...

Care to explain?

[vote Lawliet]
I haven't invited anyone. I said I am online 24/7. I wasn't talking about anybody else?!
I guess I should be considered a new player as well, I never ask to be treated as one and I have never made such replies and votes without a reason.
anyway I voted for you because you followed hydra on Toon which would have saved hydra if I didn't change my vote to him. a point to be considered here is your vote was about to kill a villager and save a mafia. on the other hand, my vote lynched a mafia and saved a villager. he got modkilled tho:/.
StickySteez wrote:[vote lawliet]
again another no-sense vote. reasons why you voting me ? both of your votes in the whole game were just against the players who lynched the don...! explanation maybe?
I'm the expected LHLV lynch now. I'm so sad right now..
Last edited by Lawliet on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Numble

Post by Numble »

After long thinking and discussion and threat reading I'm going to make a final call and [vote Sticky]

Your actions don't add up even if you were contacted or not.
Heart-Break
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

[vote sticky] (not day)
Numble

Post by Numble »

Ish requested that I'd revote. Gerty being Derpy [vote stickysteez]
Heart-Break
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

gerty pls..

[Vote stickysteez]
Ish

Post by Ish »

Gerty is down, I think.

Lawliet - 2 - AmeLien~, StickySteez
StickySteez - 2 - NumBle, Lawliet
LHLV - Lawliet
Ish

Post by Ish »

Round 3 has ended!

[Dusk]

Lawliet was lynched!
Lawliet is dead! May his soul rest in peace...
[Kill Lawliet, lynched]
Lawliet was a Normal Villager!

NumBle was shot!
NumBle was protected!
[log NumBle, survived shot]

[Dawn]

Round 4 has started!
Round 4 ends in 24 hours time.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... sive&csz=1
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

good luck village :<
Numble

Post by Numble »

Lien and Sticky are now the main suspects.

And I'm really inclined to lynch Lien because she was trying to do everything she could to make Lawliet look like the devil. And looking at teh lynch results, guess who's wrong. [vote amelien]
Heart-Break

Return to “Finished Games”