Re: Werewolf XX: A Simple Game? [R1 ends 9PM GMT Thursday]

Post by Maki »

[vote Maki]

I'm game.
wertydoo

Post by wertydoo »

[Unvote]
Everyone seems to understand Rain except for me. I'll go with it, for now..
I claim Spider Man :trollface:
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

[vote Blaze]

More smoke and mirrors. lol
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
wertydoo

Post by wertydoo »

[vote Blaze]
Why you say nothing
MMage

Post by MMage »

[vote Blaze]

I hate all of you even more.
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
Numble

Post by Numble »

[vote Blaze]

All right let's see where does this leads.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
cml

Re: Werewolf XX: A Simple Game? [R2 ends 9PM GMT Saturday, OPEN FOR REPLACEMENTS]

Post by cml »

Ricky Rio has been shot
Ricky Rio was a villager

Blaze has been lynched
Blaze was a villager

[kill Ricky Rio, shot (villager)]
[kill Blaze, lynched (villager)]

[dawn]

New round ends 9pm GMT on saturday
If anyone wishes to replace in to this game, they should post in this thread. Should people who did not vote this round also not vote next round, they will be replaced or modkilled (depends if I have enough replacements)
Numble

Re: Werewolf XX: A Simple Game? [R2 ends 9PM GMT Saturday, OPEN FOR REPLACEMENTS]

Post by Numble »

Okay.. apparently Rain's is bearing the fault on this one. Although I do feel strange that if Blaze being lynched didn't work out it was going to be Rio..
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
MMage

Post by MMage »

[restart] (rehash complete)
[vote abstain] (unknown player - target)

I'ma fixing Gerty
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
Numble

Post by Numble »

[vote rain]

Something really fishy around you. Do talk and all that.
Heart-Break
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

So, I stirred up enough trouble last round to get myself peeked. I am now safe'd by the deputy.

I'd like to collect claims from everyone. I'll start pressuring people to claim tomorrow, when any counter claims have had time to surface.
wertydoo

Post by wertydoo »

Rainboy wrote:So, I stirred up enough trouble last round to get myself peeked. I am now safe'd by the deputy.

I'd like to collect claims from everyone. I'll start pressuring people to claim tomorrow, when any counter claims have had time to surface.
I claim Spider-Man...
Numble

Post by Numble »

Rainboy wrote:So, I stirred up enough trouble last round to get myself peeked. I am now safe'd by the deputy.

Wow really. How can we even guarantee that. You could be faking. Hell even that deputy you have might be faking. Can work of the wolfs just to get their safe paper. Rain think it through. This isn't your play style.
Heart-Break
wertydoo

Post by wertydoo »

NumBle wrote:

Wow really. How can we even guarantee that. You could be faking. Hell even that deputy you have might be faking. Can work of the wolfs just to get their safe paper. Rain think it through. This isn't your play style.
I think he is just making a statement. He isn't trying to get anything out of it.
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

NumBle wrote:

You've been talking to Hater too much, methinks.

This is very much my playstyle as a normal villager. You just haven't seen me as a normal villager in a good while.

Return to “Finished Games”