[Unofficial] Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

User avatar
Unown
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by Unown »

Maki wrote:Posting time:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:00 pm

According to Unownist, that's after deadline.

I'm done with the game.
it is after the deadline, and you "ruining" this game because it doesn't go your way isn't gonna help.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4411
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by Maki »

Unownist wrote:
Maki wrote:Posting time:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:00 pm

According to Unownist, that's after deadline.

I'm done with the game.
it is after the deadline, and you "ruining" this game because it doesn't go your way isn't gonna help.
I haven't given out my teammates, I am personally forfeiting the game though.

For some hosts and people, until 08:00 is over, it is still within game time, however as soon as 08:01 ticks in, then it isn't. It depends on how the players interpret it and unless you put it crystal clear then there's no saying how it is.
Image
User avatar
Unown
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by Unown »

Maki wrote:
Unownist wrote:
Maki wrote:Posting time:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:00 pm

According to Unownist, that's after deadline.

I'm done with the game.
it is after the deadline, and you "ruining" this game because it doesn't go your way isn't gonna help.
I haven't given out my teammates, I am personally forfeiting the game though.

For some hosts and people, until 08:00 is over, it is still within game time, however as soon as 08:01 ticks in, then it isn't. It depends on how the players interpret it and unless you put it crystal clear then there's no saying how it is.
I am supposed to put my round ending post at EXACTLY 8:00:00, so it would NOT make sense if you could still make a vote at 8:00:01

but sure if you wish so, I can modkill you.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
User avatar
Rainboy
Posts: 1923
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainboy
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by Rainboy »

Maki wrote:
Unownist wrote:
Maki wrote:Posting time:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:00 pm

According to Unownist, that's after deadline.

I'm done with the game.
it is after the deadline, and you "ruining" this game because it doesn't go your way isn't gonna help.
I haven't given out my teammates, I am personally forfeiting the game though.

For some hosts and people, until 08:00 is over, it is still within game time, however as soon as 08:01 ticks in, then it isn't. It depends on how the players interpret it and unless you put it crystal clear then there's no saying how it is.
I'm very disappointed in you, Maki. You're showing some very poor sportsmanship here. But what's done is done; can't be helped now. It probably is best to remove you from that game now that you've given out your alignment.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
User avatar
Tomato
VIP
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 am
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by Tomato »

mod kill the fegit maki ty
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4411
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by Maki »

Rainboy wrote:
Maki wrote:
Unownist wrote:
it is after the deadline, and you "ruining" this game because it doesn't go your way isn't gonna help.
I haven't given out my teammates, I am personally forfeiting the game though.

For some hosts and people, until 08:00 is over, it is still within game time, however as soon as 08:01 ticks in, then it isn't. It depends on how the players interpret it and unless you put it crystal clear then there's no saying how it is.
I'm very disappointed in you, Maki. You're showing some very poor sportsmanship here. But what's done is done; can't be helped now. It probably is best to remove you from that game now that you've given out your alignment.
My alignment was already shown from me changing vote at the last second. I actually took it quite well unlike the other times. I just don't want to play in a game where all hope is lost due to something which is in my opinion unclear.

I can take losing pretty well but if it's not due to something I did wrong in my opinion then I won't fail to express it. I also lost all the fun I could have just from that one action, so sorry but I don't wish to play under such conditions and that's my right. Atleast I participate actively when I do want to play, I think that in itself is a good thing and something lacking lately.

Anyway, please do modkill me. Thanks.

If anyone wants to argue further, contact me on Steam. I won't ruin the topic for the others.

Don't forget to have fun, if you're not having fun it's pointless to play!
Image
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by Konijn »

HATER wrote:Since Rainboy can't seem to let my posts be, here's a topic in community discussion where the wolf team post may be viewed with less interruption:

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=20049
Well that's clearly in the holiday spirit isn't it...
Image
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4411
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by Maki »

HATER wrote:Since Rainboy can't seem to let my posts be, here's a topic in community discussion where the wolf team post may be viewed with less interruption:

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=20049
FYI; Rainboy was not the one that deleted your post. (He deleted your topic though)
Image
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by HATER »

Maki wrote:
HATER wrote:Since Rainboy can't seem to let my posts be, here's a topic in community discussion where the wolf team post may be viewed with less interruption:

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=20049
FYI; Rainboy was not the one that deleted your post. (He deleted your topic though)

He edited it first, Unownist did the deletion. Same idea.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by Konijn »

You guys are so childish. What's the point in ruining the game for everyone else just because you didn't get your way?
Image
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4411
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by Maki »

My team has agreed to surrender the game by the way, we were on a 4 man chat for a good while and discussed it. That was the final conclusion. They can come confirm later on I guess.

I am not entirely blaming Unownist, mistakes happen while hosting and this round was a pure misunderstanding from both sides. I however disagree with the deleting of post and censoring of a person's opinion, even more so when it's put in Community Discussion (which is, the right place to discuss something like that). HATER might have been harsh and straightforward but I don't believe that what Unownist & Rainboy are doing is right either. We've had that discussion a billion times anyway, it's a shame that nothing ever changed so I won't discuss it back.

I'm sorry for ending the game on such a pathetic and bad note, I truly am. I do wish it would have ended in a more positive way but I hope it'll be a learning experience for all of us.

HATER: Let's just try to discuss it in a calmer way after the game ends, no need for additional drama, let's keep it clean.
Konijn: Didn't ruin the game for anybody but me. I hadn't even given out my teammates. You're basically accusing multiple people when you seemingly don't seem to have checked out what's true or not beforehands. A team is allowed to surrender at any point of the game aswell.

My 0.02c on all that was happening. I did say the last post was my last but since HATER failed to put the fact that our team surrender in a nice way, I did it (without revealing their name until confirmation). Oh HATER.
Image
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by HATER »

Konijn wrote:You guys are so childish. What's the point in ruining the game for everyone else
Two points:


1. The game was almost instantly over once the improper call was made. I hope you understand that. Maki was found out, Big H's flipflopping would have been discovered soon after, and Tweekz's vote pattern was also fairly obvious. The fate of the entire wolf team hinged on that vote, and that vote alone.

The wolf team was severely disadvantaged from the start, and we risked what little we had on that lynch. Because of host ambiguity, the lynch was lost.

Konijn wrote: just because you didn't get your way?
2. I strongly beg to differ with this statement. We resigned because of a repeated history of unfair hosting (including the way roles were distributed to players), not because of this just one thing. It's true that this event in particular was the proverbial feather that broke the camel's back, but it was not an isolated incident.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
Tomato
VIP
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 am
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by Tomato »

Give me event points me happy TY!!!!
User avatar
GERTY
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 am
Location: Here, inside your computer. Watching you.
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by GERTY »

Lynch Tally:
No Vote - 14 - Big H, Maki, Tweekz, JaayTeeCee, Konijn, Mati, nBi, Juni0r, Tomato, ~Veghan<3, Jumps7yl3r, SenSei, Emziek, Rainboy

Expected LHLV Lynch: No Lynch
Total: 14 living players.


Inactive Voters: ~Veghan<3 (2 rounds)

Voting History:
Spoiler!
R3: Lynch Tally:
Mati - 7 - Maki, Big H, Juni0r, Tomato, HATER, Tweekz, SenSei
HATER - 6 - nBi, Emziek, JaayTeeCee, Konijn, Jumps7yl3r, Mati
No Vote - 2 - ~Veghan<3, Rainboy

Expected LHLV Lynch: Mati
Total: 14 living players.


Reverse Tally:
HATER: Jumps7yl3r -> Mati
Big H: Mati -> No Vote -> Mati
Jumps7yl3r: HATER
Tomato: Mati
nBi: JaayTeeCee -> No Vote -> HATER
JaayTeeCee: Mati -> HATER
Maki: HATER -> Mati
Konijn: HATER
SenSei: Mati
Juni0r: nBi -> Mati
Emziek: Mati -> HATER
Tweekz: Mati
Mati: HATER


--------------------

R2: Lynch Tally:
Houki - 5 - ~Veghan<3, Mati, Big H, Tomato, Maki
Maki - 3 - HATER, nBi, Jumps7yl3r
Styx - 1 - JaayTeeCee
Tweekz - 1 - Emziek
JaayTeeCee - 1 - Styx
Tomato - 1 - Houki
Emziek - 1 - Tweekz
No Vote - 5 - Konijn, Heinrich Severloh, Karn, Juni0r, SenSei

Expected LHLV Lynch: Houki
Total: 16 living players.


Reverse Tally:
HATER: Maki
Big H: Houki
Jumps7yl3r: HATER -> Maki
Tomato: Maki -> Houki
Houki: Tomato
~Veghan<3: Konijn -> Houki
Styx: Maki -> Houki -> JaayTeeCee
nBi: Maki -> No Vote -> Maki
JaayTeeCee: Maki -> Styx
Maki: Houki
Emziek: Tweekz
Tweekz: Emziek
Mati: Houki


--------------------

R1: Lynch Tally:
machoZeroSKillz - 6 - Jumps7yl3r, HATER, Big H, ~Veghan<3, Styx, SiX
Maki - 3 - Konijn, machoZeroSKillz, JaayTeeCee
SiX - 2 - Maki, Shadi
HATER - 1 - Mati
No Vote - 9 - Emziek, Tweekz, Houki, Heinrich Severloh, Karn, nBi, Juni0r, Tomato, SenSei

Expected LHLV Lynch: machoZeroSKillz
Total: 18 living players.


Reverse Tally:
HATER: Maki -> machoZeroSKillz
Big H: machoZeroSKillz
Jumps7yl3r: HATER -> machoZeroSKillz
Shadi: SiX
~Veghan<3: machoZeroSKillz
Styx: machoZeroSKillz
JaayTeeCee: Maki
Maki: HATER -> SiX
Konijn: Maki
machoZeroSKillz: HATER -> Maki
SiX: machoZeroSKillz
Emziek: HATER -> No Vote
Mati: HATER
Players:
Spoiler!
01: Styx - Shot R2
02: Big H
03: Maki
04: SiX - Shot R1
05: Tweekz
06: Houki - Lynched R2
07: JaayTeeCee
08: Konijn
09: Mati
10: Heinrich Severloh - Modkilled R3
11: nBi
12: Juni0r
13: Shadi - Shot R1
14: Tomato
15: ~Veghan<3 - Shot R3
16: Jumps7yl3r
17: machoZeroSKillz - Lynched R1
18: SenSei
19: HATER - Lynched R3
20: Emziek
21: Rainboy
Phase: R4 Day
Game ID: Vela (Vel)
Use the game id or it's abbreviation as the subject of any PMs to the bot regarding this game.
I am at least 20% cooler.
User avatar
MMage
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:11 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Christmas Special: Santa's Terror

Post by MMage »

Konijn wrote:You guys are so childish. What's the point in ruining the game for everyone else just because you didn't get your way?
^
If the rolelist was unbalanced from the start of the game, why are you only now bringing it up once you've lost, instead of from the get-go?
It would have been a simple matter to add another Mafia role and rebalance/reroll the game rather than have you and Maki ruin it (Like you both seem to be doing every other game at least).

Oh hey, Maki posted. And Maki's being more mature than Hater... and some pigs are flying outside.
The point still stands though, if this was a problem the whole time, why didn't anybody (especially those who are now quitting) say something?
HATER wrote:1. The game was almost instantly over once the improper call was made. I hope you understand that. Maki was found out, Big H's flipflopping would have been discovered soon after, and Tweekz's vote pattern was also fairly obvious. The fate of the entire wolf team hinged on that vote, and that vote alone. Nothing to say here, I wasn't keeping up with the game.

The wolf team was severely disadvantaged from the start, and we risked what little we had on that lynch. Because of host ambiguity, the lynch was lost. 1: You kept silent until your ragequit, therefore your point on the role balance, since it was very clearly open to view, is null and void (You had your chance to bring it up at the start (or before the game even started) but you, nor anybody else, did.)
2: Unownist is missing a action timestamp rule in his first post, but in those cases, you ask the host what his view is if it isn't clear. Yet again, like in many other games, you went all-in on a plan that involved an unknown factor without asking the host about that factor, and then blaming them when the plan fails because it didn't go your way.


Konijn wrote: just because you didn't get your way?
Hey, deja vu.

2. I strongly beg to differ with this statement. We resigned because of a repeated history of unfair hosting (including the way roles were distributed to players), not because of this just one thing. It's true that this event in particular was the proverbial feather that broke the camel's back, but it was not an isolated incident. 1: Ehh, Unownist has done some things as Host that didn't always fly right, but that shouldn't influence your choice to ragequit. It sounds more like you want to use this as a shiv to stab Unownist while he's down and to rationalize your ragequit.

2: Prove the roles were distributed by hand. "If random fails to meet your expectations, then it is truly random indeed."

3: @Isolated Incident: See 1.
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests