- Host: SiX.
- Game type: Open
- Game Start: Village vote
- Game Development: Speedplay (2 days)
- Deadline: Once the deadline is over, the late replies / PMs' are ignored. UTC +2. 20.59 are the last time valid posts.
- Common Ghost Etiquette: RP Play Style
- Queue: Dependable when the PM is sent in.
- Gun holder mode: A choosen player of the mafia team is the killer every round.
- Role Reveal: Upon death.
- Replacement: Afk for more than 2 rounds.
- Modkill: Host quoting, if no replacement are found.
- Voting ties: LHVL
- Roleblock / Busdrive queue > Steal > Lynch relations > Kill queue > other
- Aple to peek for a player's role every round.
- Able to select two players every round, if anything targets X it targets Y instead and vice versa. (Lynch excluded)
- Counts as two for the mafia pariety.
- Becomes the role of the first mafia to die. Every powers' are refilled.
- Can steal a villager's vote in private and use it as his own.
- Can shoot 1 player during the game.
- No powers (12)
- Can peek a player every round for a Mafia, not Mafia answer.
- Becomes the role of the first village Power role to die. Every powers' are refilled.
- Can on his own decide who should be lynched once during the game
- Should he die, he can kill a player of his choice anytime during the game.
- Has 1 bullet to shoot anyone of his choice with.
- Should the mafias reach pariety with the villagers, he'll automatically kill one random mafia member. Useable only once.
- Can protect a player every round, by protecting them the target is roleblocked while guarded by the Sheriff. In case the Sheriff's injured through protecting (Lynch excluded), he'll retaliate and kill the assaulter through a gunshot. Max 1 retaliate per round. The sheriff will also taunt any other powers' used against the protected one.
- Has a tough status.
Villagers goal: Eliminate every mafia member.
Mafias goal: Reach pariety with the villagers.