ImageImage
nice members
Unown

Re: Assassins IV: The NeonFighters

Post by Unown »

Royal Toon wrote:*Tries to talk with people*

Why the fuck am I even playing this.
add him on skype, works better :D
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

I claim shaman.
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Dangan wrote:I claim shaman.
fyi, shaman is an evil sided role, claiming it doesn't help you.
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

Maki wrote:
Dangan wrote:I claim shaman.
fyi, shaman is an evil sided role, claiming it doesn't help you.
-Cult of Voodoo- (Friendly)

Shaman - Gets to put 1 person to sleep every round, making him unable to do anything for the round. (Vote, Actions, ...) (Can't be used on the same person two rounds in a row)
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

In general, Shaman shouldn't be village sided, and it doesn't change the fact that you said this while siding with Blaze , Toon that were wolves, and so are you :
I may aswell claim then publicly.

I am Cerdric.
Hard to read and has excellent playing skills.

I can once in a game put 1 player to sleep, being unable to take actions (Night/Vote).
So it doesn't really matter what you do.

It will be 5v4 if Veghan votes Blaze. Then I will just put 1 player to sleep and we would win lhlv and kill Emziek.
We can wait for the round end if you wish.
You guys basically lost the game from the moment Blaze revealed the wolf list and you guys went derpmode let's claim in public.
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

Maki wrote:In general, Shaman shouldn't be village sided, and it doesn't change the fact that you said this while siding with Blaze , Toon that were wolves, and so are you :
I may aswell claim then publicly.

I am Cerdric.
Hard to read and has excellent playing skills.

I can once in a game put 1 player to sleep, being unable to take actions (Night/Vote).
So it doesn't really matter what you do.

It will be 5v4 if Veghan votes Blaze. Then I will just put 1 player to sleep and we would win lhlv and kill Emziek.
We can wait for the round end if you wish.
You guys basically lost the game from the moment Blaze revealed the wolf list and you guys went derpmode let's claim in public.
Really, what chances did we have after that ?
In stead of giving up, we gave a couple tries to try to save the game, mostly Toon who did great job almost recovering from it. The thing which was missed out from Blaze was HC's presence.

It's cool tough as shit happens. Ain't blaming him as he did better than others may have expected and Blaze is improving, wether others have or haven't noticed. Only if he could chill down and take things slowly sometime :P

In other words, yes we are forfeitting so we can get other games going on.
HCMacIV

Post by HCMacIV »

Toon, I'm sorry if I caused you great stress over me not being able to answer. I am just not able to be on very much as the rest of you. :/ And yes, Skype works much better because I can log on on my iPod. I didn't really want to talk to you, as you were doing a very good job trying to convince me not to vote for Blaze, and if our chat went on long enough, I felt I would change my vote :P. but props on the effort to still fight after everything :)
Image Image
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

The wolf team forfeited!

VILLAGERS WIN!

Roles:

Villagers:

-Unstoppable:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are Emziek.

Proven to always be brought down you always get a second chance. So you have a second chance in this game as well, but in means of life. (You have 2 lives, including the lynch)

You win when all the wolves are eliminated.

(Brute)

Rainboy:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are Maki The Damned Prophet.

You're a prophet but never listened to due to your endless and useless posts.
Nobody cares what you say, your vote doesn't count but you may still post it, however.

(Village idiot)

JTc:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are -Unstoppable-

You don't talk a lot and often come out to be a mafia/wolf. So you can control their kill once.

You may redirect the nightly kill once in the game to whoever you want killed.

Private message me (Shadi) to choose the round you wanna use your power and on whom.

(Butcher)
wertydoo:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are Unownist.

With your intelligence and ability to plan further ahead you are able to read the players' intentions.

You may send a target each night and find out whether they are neutral, evil or on your own side.

PM me (Shadi) with your target the rounds you wanna use your power.

(Seer)
mAnge2:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are Lien.

Being over-protective is in your nature.

Due to your forum moderator status you may choose someone every night to protect from any harm but the lynch. You may choose to target the same user subsequently but your chances to successfully protect halve every time. 100%, 50%, 25% and so on. If you choose to go back to the target, he/she remains that % chance a user is set back to normal % if you wait to protect the person for two rounds.

(Doctor)
Unownist:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are MMage.

Due to always being logical in your reasoning and reading games off pretty well for example Rain's quantum game people tend to listen to you even in heated moments.

You may stop the lynch or do so the second most voted person is the lynched one, both abilities with the same charge and you only have one charge.

PM me (Shadi) with your action the night you wanna use it.

(Mayor)
HCMacIV:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are Dangan.

You are honest and have good nature with intent to help everyone around you, you now have a chance to prove it to everyone.

Once every night you may ask the host to send a message to a player confirming village innocence. However, you are peeked as evil.

(Cursed + The Innocent)
Romeo (Karn):
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are Rainboy.

You love playing normal villager and you got exactly what you wanted. Use your voice and vote to sway people's opinions and the results of the game.

You when when all the wolves are eliminated.
Veghan:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are Katcrusader

You are not around too often due to certain events. You may disappear from the game twice in the game dodging any action that could have been done on you the round you choose to do so.

Pm me (Shadi) to choose which rounds you wish to do so before the rounds begin.

RazoR' who then was replaced by Tweekz:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are JSN.

You don't speak very often with the players around you so we (the hosts) have decided to give you the ability to communicate with us more. You have two votes one public and one you send to the host in PM. It may be on the same one you're voting for in public.

(Double voter, second vote of own choice)

katCrusader:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are Karn
Karn the Apprentice of the Seer

You don't know who the current seer is, but you know once he dies you receive his power.

If you get your power:

You may send a target each night and find out whether they are neutral, evil or on your own side.

Maki:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are HATER.

Always aggressive and ready to kill people for almost nothing.

Twice in the game you can shoot somebody, you choose whether you wanna choose two targets the same round or use your power one by one. You cannot target the same person twice in the same round.

PM me (Shadi) with your target(s) the rounds you wanna use your power.

(Vigilante)
Neutrals:

Saint Emz:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are Blaze.

You are about to leave nD and the Werewolf community.
So who the heck cares, you might as well get it other with and get yourself lynched.

You win when you are lynched, your win con does not disturb anyone else's.

(Fool)
HATER:
Spoiler!
Shadi wrote:You are Shadi.

You are a neonDragon administrator and a Werewolf permamod, nobody knows whose side you're on + you're the host so who cares which side wins?

You win if you survive all the way until the end and claim victory with the last team standing of the wolves or villagers.

(Survivor with no NK and wins with a team)

Wolves (Dangan, Royal Toon, MMage and Blaze):
Shadi wrote: MMage:
Spoiler!
You are cml.

You are barely around so you can easily distract people with your presence and evilness when you actually are around. Your evil powers may stop a player from using his roles/powers that round.

You win when your wolf team reaches parity with the amount of alive players.

(Roleblocker)
Dangan:
Spoiler!
You are Cerdric.

Impossible to read and feared by a lot of players due to excellent playing skills your peeks always come back as innocent.

(Godfather) Yes, name taken from mafia :P
Blaze:
Spoiler!
You are Royal Toon.

Proven difficult to kill (in Rain's second Boswell game). You have been granted an extra life that lets you survive anything including the lynch. Do one of your wolf buddies die you take on their power.

(Thug + Apprentice, again name taken from mafia :P)

Toon:
Spoiler!
You are JTc.
You are very gullible (proven in MMage's how it once was game).

You have been given the ability to peek players for their roles. You already know (your) wolf team so you cannot be that tricked in this game. Now you have the chance to be sure of a player's role.

Note: If you peek a neutral player, you won't get the role but just their alignment.

(Wolf Seer)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Biggest host laugh in the game:

Blaze going to submit a kill and Dangan coming to me on Steam later.

"I let Blaze off the leash for 5 minutes and this is what happens, please disregard any action Blaze takes, thanks a lot" :lol:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Alright, I've got a few things to really apologise for as a host. I've made 3 MAJOR derps. I don't intend to hide them, nor see them as a complete failure - more experience to learn from.

Derp 1:
As I wrote the actions down in a .txt file I was trying to give MMage his wolf actions to confirm but forgot that above the wolf actions were the actions that two power roles had sent in. MMage promised me that he didn't look at them and wouldn't let it influence the gameplay. As I think he'd trust me as well if I said that I decided not to do anything about it, this is probably wrong of me. I then asked the permamod team (+HATER) what they'd do and they said they would have done the same which made me feel a little bit better. (Yes, I do realise the permamod team would then be Rain :P)

Derp 2:
I was on share screen with Maki and accidentally opened a tab where a power role had sent his action to me. I forgot that tab contained anything game-related. I apologise. I kinda let it slide as Maki was a villager anyway. Doesn't make it right though.

Derp 3:
Unownist came to me saying he wanted to use his power, I asked which since you have 2. He then asked if I did and I answered yes. He then said the one where the second most voted is on (first time Blaze was on the lynch tally with a high amount of votes) then he came to me on Steam being unsure when and if he should use his power so without him agreeing I decided not to use his power so he wouldn't waste it on something he wouldn't like. I didn't know if he wanted Blaze/JTc killed or whatever. I thought he'd like that he didn't use his power wrong so I saved it for him, apparently not what he wanted. Normally I'd tell him to be more straight-forwarded. But I, myself, made it abundantly clear that actions over Steam should be ignored. So he was technically right (I would ask of you to be more clear from now on though ..)

Reason I didn't re-roll @derp 1 and/or derp 2?

All of you had seen one role which would reveal the existence of it when you have a new role; and I didn't wanna re-form my game so it was for my own selfish benefit.

Thanks for joining my game, and hope you enjoyed it despite my failing. Good job villagers and nice fight you put up wolves. Hope you can forgive me and have faith in me one more time I'll be much more careful; next game up is: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=18787

Also a special thanks to Lien~/Juliet for being a flawless co-host. Was nice hosting with you, and I look forward to co-host in your game whenever you're gonna run that upcoming game of yours.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

If I forgot anything, (a role or such) just msg :mrgreen:

- Benjamin Franklin
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

It was a nice game! Don't mind the derps, it can happen to anyone.

Sorry Daan, we discussed it for hours/days but we couldn't do anything without making it too unfair/unbalanced.

Return to “Finished Games”