Thanks to Bluff from mY.RuN for the picture <3
I saw this idea on another forum, and found it really funny so I wanna give it a shot
The neonDragon forums have gone berserk. A few culprits in our Werewolf community have chosen to gang up. As you down one of them he tells you he has more friends and this is all an operation. You realise the things that are done couldn't have been done single-handedly. They are trying to rip the community to shreds and end the community. However, if we get rid of them before they can do any major harm and finish their plan we'll be good.
(Sucky story, but hey something had to go there)
The role names will be of known Werewolf players in our community, so basically you will receive a pm saying stuff like "You are Shadi, you ***********"
- Hosts: Shadi and Lien~
- R0 Wolf Kill: Hospitalised
- R0 Peek: (Random Negative)
- Closed game, no roles are posted in public unless the user is killed
- Quoting the host to prove an action/your role leads to a modkill, no warnings.
- You may of course quote rules and such.
- Day and night are NOT separated
- 1 round = 3 days
- A deadline is a deadline, late PMs and so won't be accepted.
- If a player survives a kill action, he's not told why it'll just show as "<Name> survived"
- Game is based on 16+ players
- Voting ties: LHLV
- -> Lynch -> Roleblock -> Protections -> Wolf/Mafia kill -> Peeks -> Vigilante shot (No evidence that these roles exist but that's how the order goes (copied from my old game))
- Ghost Etiquette: RP Play Style
- There are NO revives, once a player is dead he's dead. No fakedeath, no nothing.
- The rolelist is NOT given to dead players/not participating players
- Roles are posted upon death
- Neutral(s) exist(s)
- The Rolelist is not super advanced, just closed
- Follow your current wincon, HATER
17. Maki (Hospitalised R0)