[Third Party Win] Werewolf X: The Battle for Boswell

Unown

Re: Werewolf X: The Battle for Boswell [GAME OVER]

Post by Unown »

-Unstoppable- wrote:Lol how high are the odds all assassins had targeted each other for brutal? Lolol
even high as them all listening to me :3

as I said , this night came tnx to me , I realised the only way to win this game (tnx to the alliance with redemption.. --") was to use all the assassins in 1 round so atleast 1 disparity wouldn't get used.

and like Mmage said , the victory was just a coinflip.

That being said , I almost won this one solo :D
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

It actually came down to a 67/33 chance. You would have had to be the only one getting Influence for the death loop, since Blaze had more starting Influence. As it turned out, you both came up for it, so you both got 100 Influence and nothing changed.

You actually almost won because HCMac chose to Average with you, which almost gave you more Influence than Blaze.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
-Unstoppable-

Post by -Unstoppable- »

Bad luck unownist, comes with genius plan to take all realms out and win, loses to a lack of influence
These users thanked the author -Unstoppable- for the post:
Unown
Unown

Post by Unown »

Rainboy Dash wrote:It actually came down to a 67/33 chance. You would have had to be the only one getting Influence for the death loop, since Blaze had more starting Influence. As it turned out, you both came up for it, so you both got 100 Influence and nothing changed.

You actually almost won because HCMac chose to Average with you, which almost gave you more Influence than Blaze.
oh I thought the influence share was random?

anyhow , the original plan was to let meadowvale lynch mmage and then i'd night kill Maki = lots of influence for me. But meadow didn't coöporate :/
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
MMage

Post by MMage »

Unownist wrote:
Rainboy Dash wrote:It actually came down to a 67/33 chance. You would have had to be the only one getting Influence for the death loop, since Blaze had more starting Influence. As it turned out, you both came up for it, so you both got 100 Influence and nothing changed.

anyhow , the original plan was to let meadowvale lynch mmage and then i'd night kill Maki = lots of influence for me. But meadow didn't coöporate :/
Le Gasp! You were plotting against me, too? I AM SHOCKED.

Good thing I told Maki you had a plan to instantly win the game and to not listen to you. :3
Thatwasafterhediedthoughsoitdidn'tchangeanythingTaco
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
Unown

Post by Unown »

Mario Mage wrote:
Unownist wrote:

Le Gasp! You were plotting against me, too? I AM SHOCKED.
Nono, I wouldn't dare :trollface:
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

-Unstoppable- wrote:Lol how high are the odds all assassins had targeted each other for brutal? Lolol
1/1024 or 1/256 There you got your answer :)
HATER

Post by HATER »

gg everyone :)
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage

Return to “Finished Games”