Another community favorite... Corrupt-A-Wish

Gigi

Re: Another community favorite... Corrupt-A-Wish

Post by Gigi »

It is, but family matters make sure that you have absolutely no freetime in the weekend.

I wish I got to know whether GiGi is a guy or a girl v can actually grant that wish!

Granted. But the poster above this one who gave you the answer 404ed and so you got this one as the poster below yours instead.

I wish there were less consequences to avoiding responsibility.
MMage

Post by MMage »

Granted, but then everybody starts avoiding responsibility, society crumbles, and the world is taken over by animals. At least they keep the parks fertilized.

I wish that tacos would be the most eaten food and that there were enough tacos and taco materials to sustain the demand caused by that.
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
Unown

Post by Unown »

Shadi wrote:I wish I got to know whether GiGi is a guy or a girl v can actually grant that wish!
I think I heard her on TS3 once, but I'm not certain
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Numble

Post by Numble »

MMage wrote:Granted, but then everybody starts avoiding responsibility, society crumbles, and the world is taken over by animals. At least they keep the parks fertilized.

I wish that tacos would be the most eaten food and that there were enough tacos and taco materials to sustain the demand caused by that.
Wish granted but it comes with human flesh and mapple wood.

I wish to be a mole.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
HATER

Post by HATER »

NumBle wrote:
MMage wrote:Granted, but then everybody starts avoiding responsibility, society crumbles, and the world is taken over by animals. At least they keep the parks fertilized.

Wish granted but it comes with human flesh and mapple wood.

I wish to be a mole.
Wish granted -- you are instantly now a top-secret mole, planted in the Russian government by the CIA.

Unfortunately, you remain with the exact same amount of knowledge that you have now: you have no idea what you're supposed to be doing, you don't speak Russian, you have no vodka, and your Russian supervisor is swinging by in five minutes. If the Russians discover you're a plant, you'll be tortured and executed for spying by Putin himself.

Have fun!

I wish we could have a Cards Against Humanity game with the entire community.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

Granted, except that game includes me and is thus mandated to be completely 100% SFR. As such, you don't have much fun because you spend the entire game thinking about the things you wish you could say.

I wish I could code in my sleep.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Granted, you are now able to code in your sleep but create thousands of bugs because you can't debug during your sleep.

I wish I could wish again after my previous one.
Spoiler!
Numble

Post by Numble »

SNSD Seohyun wrote:Granted, you are now able to code in your sleep but create thousands of bugs because you can't debug during your sleep.

Granted but you have already wished within your mind, leading you to no wish granted.

I wish I didn't have to see Brazil losing 7-1 against Germany.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
HATER

Post by HATER »

NumBle wrote:
SNSD Seohyun wrote:Granted, you are now able to code in your sleep but create thousands of bugs because you can't debug during your sleep.

Granted but you have already wished within your mind, leading you to no wish granted.

I wish I didn't have to see Brazil losing 7-1 against Germany.
Wish granted-- you are now blind.

I wish that WW was a major sport that you could play professionally for money.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Numble

Post by Numble »

HATER wrote: Wish granted-- you are now blind.

Wish granted but 99% of the money you win is used to fund the rising of Tacomeister and Rain's cookie factory. Also the 0.05% of the last 1 % is used to fund a riot: "Hater's abuse against people"

I wish people would understand me better.
Heart-Break
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

NumBle wrote:
HATER wrote: Wish granted-- you are now blind.

Wish granted but 99% of the money you win is used to fund the rising of Tacomeister and Rain's cookie factory. Also the 0.05% of the last 1 % is used to fund a riot: "Hater's abuse against people"

I wish people would understand me better.
Granted but they'd conclude that you'd need serious help.

I wish I could forget stuff and then re-experience it at will.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Numble

Post by Numble »

Shadi wrote:
Granted but they'd conclude that you'd need serious help.

I wish I could forget stuff and then re-experience it at will.
Granted but the second you start experiencing "stuff" you'd forget what were you doing.

I wish to be a good WW player. Not a Veteran.
Heart-Break
MMage

Post by MMage »

Granted, you turn into HATER.

I wish that both of the Haters would make my fanfiction become a reality, ifyouknowwhatimean.
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
Numble

Post by Numble »

MMage wrote:Granted, you turn into HATER.

I wish that both of the Haters would make my fanfiction become a reality, ifyouknowwhatimean.
Granted but TACO?!

I wish I had Tacos
Heart-Break
HATER

Post by HATER »

MMage wrote:Granted, you turn into HATER.

oh baby ~<3

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me.." takes on a whole new meaning.

ImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”