View unanswered posts | View active topics | | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

#31 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
*sigh*

I'll leave my in here.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
NUMBLE
Heart-Break

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:12 pm

#32 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
Personally, I'm fine with the ins. They give me an idea of how many I'll have. I just want people to understand that I'll be forcing them to post in again later when signups actually open. So long as people get that, I welcome the input.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:02 am

#33 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
Personally, I'm fine with the ins. They give me an idea of how many I'll have. I just want people to understand that I'll be forcing them to post in again later when signups actually open. So long as people get that, I welcome the input.

When they post the early time ins means they do acknowledge that they'll have get back to this later on when it actually starts. I mean c'mon this game has been up for months now.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
NUMBLE
Heart-Break

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:26 am
Friend of the Community

#34 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
HATER wrote:
Christ is this thread a shitshow.

Rainboy wrote:
This game will be open for signups starting Monday, December 11th.

Can all you fucking idiots who posted "[in]" not read? It's a miracle Ultor and his ilk even survived the first grade with this level of reading comprehension (or lack thereof).

[in]

- Benjamin Franklin

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:39 am

#35 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
Shadi wrote:
HATER wrote:
Christ is this thread a shitshow.

Rainboy wrote:
This game will be open for signups starting Monday, December 11th.

Can all you fucking idiots who posted "[in]" not read? It's a miracle Ultor and his ilk even survived the first grade with this level of reading comprehension (or lack thereof).

[in]

ooooooooooooh boy
booobooo

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:00 pm

#36 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
I won't be able to join this game.

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:23 pm

#37 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
[In]

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:27 am

#38 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
[in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in]

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:14 pm

#39 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
Blaze wrote:
[in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in] [in]
Ait this my Queue to say [out]

Legit though, I can't play in December. Too busy.

NUMBLE
Heart-Break

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:45 pm

#40 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
Numble wrote:
Blaze wrote:

Well, technically, most of our play will be in early January as the game is set to start on the 27th. If I pushed the start date out a few days, would it work better for you?

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:00 am

#41 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
Spoiler: show
Numble wrote:
Blaze wrote:

Well, technically, most of our play will be in early January as the game is set to start on the 27th. If I pushed the start date out a few days, would it work better for you?

To be honest I have no clue. December is going to be one hell of a month for me and 2018 will be "the" year. I think i'll give you a more proper answer in time.

NUMBLE
Heart-Break

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:11 am

#42 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands [Signups Open Dec 11] Isolate
WELL HELLO THERE MR. ALL AMERICAN, start the game thanks. I’ve a lot of anger to invest in the game.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:01 pm

#43 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands [Signups Open Dec 11] Isolate
Larah wrote:
WELL HELLO THERE MR. ALL AMERICAN, start the game thanks. I’ve a lot of anger to invest in the game.

dead in r1.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:52 pm

#44 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands [Signups Open Dec 11] Isolate
Larah wrote:

Rainboy wrote:
This game will be open for signups starting Monday, December 11th. The game will start Wednesday, December 27th.

ImageImage

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:50 am
Profile WWW

#45 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands [Signups Open Dec 11] Isolate
HATER wrote:
Larah wrote:

Rainboy wrote:
This game will be open for signups starting Monday, December 11th. The game will start Wednesday, December 27th.

oh my god, how have I NEVER seen this before?! Thank you SO MUCH.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next