View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 4:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

#1 Post[Pregame Setup] Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
NOTE: This game is in EXTREMELY early stages. I just blerged a bunch of this out and I'm only posting it because I'm sleepy and have poor judgment right now. #yolo

Playerlist Key: Dead Villager, Dead Wolf, Light Killed Player, Shadow Killed Player.

So I really liked Numble's idea for shadow votes, and his game seemed like an amazing proof of concept... but it got me thinking, could I take it up a notch?

This game will be split into the Realm of Light and the Realm of Shadow. Players will have the same alignment in both realms, but different roles which are randomized while ensuring alignment. The two realms can interact, and players are not removed from the game until they are dead in both realms.

I will inform players of which roles are possible and will randomize which roles exist in the game. However, only the wolves will know which roles were actually chosen, allowing them to claim roles which were not chosen if they so choose. No role will be chosen more than once, and I will tell you how many PRs exist in each Realm at game start (based on the number of players).

The Realm of Light
Lynch: Standard, kills in both realms if successful.
Nightkill: Revealed one round before execution, kills in the Realm of Light.

Village:
Seer - Able to peek a player each round, dispelling the shadows. Removes all Shadow Votes on the player and reveals their alignment.
Watcher - Able to view a player and their shadow each round, revealing which other players targeted or voted them in each realm (separately).
Tracker - Able to view a player and their shadow each round, revealing which player they shadowvoted and (separately) which players they targeted.
Mayor - Able to force the lynch once, selecting a chosen player or no lynch. May be used on either realm's lynch.
Martyr - May protect a player from death in the Realm of Shadow each round. If successful, the Martyr replaces the current Light Nightkill for this round.
Hunter - Wins the game for the village if alive when the wolves reach parity.

Wolves:
Shamen Wolf - May specify what information is given to the Seer, Watcher and Tracker when peeked. Automatically performs Light Nightkill while alive.
Alpha Wolf - Once per game, may select a second nightkill target for a chosen Realm.

The Realm of Shadow
Lynch: Private shadow lynch, kills starting R2 in the Realm of Shadow. Votes carry between rounds; tally released each round of how many votes each player has (but not who placed them).
Nightkill: Standard, kills in both realms if successful.

Village:
Ghost - Any Shadow Votes placed on the Ghost will redirect to the Ghost's Shadow Vote target. The first time the Ghost Shadow Votes himself, he is immune to all death in either Realm for that round except the Light Nightkill.
Harbinger - May kill a player each round. Kills made in odd rounds affect the Realm of Light, and kills made in even rounds affect the Realm of Shadow.
Specter - Peeks a player each round to see who they Shadow Voted for this round, and all the names of players who have placed at least one Shadow Vote on them this game.
Phantom - May protect a player each round, preventing death in the Realm of Shadow. May not protect the round after a successful protection.
Spook - May protect and roleblock a player each round. Affects both Realms, but cannot prevent Light Nightkill.
Spirit - May alignment peek and/or Shadow Kill up to two chosen players each round. Dies in the Shadow Realm if targeting a wolf.

Wolves:
Wraith - May secretly roleblock and voteblock a chosen number of players each round. Affects both realms. All targets fail if any target Shadow Voted the same player as the Wraith or another target.
Shade - May flip a target player's alignment for the purposes of the Seer and Spirit. Flipped wolves will not kill the Spirit when targeted; flipped villagers will.
Apparition - May role peek or roleblock a player each round. Affects both Realms.
Haunt - Automatically retaliates against Shadow Votes targeting him by double Shadow Voting in return.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:29 am

#2 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
Note: I am not currently in a position to host. Someone else should host something in the meantime.

Secondary note: you all could also coordinate another WW mini. You don't need to rely on my schedule to manage that.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:32 pm

#3 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
Can you please tell me what is WW and explain me rules?
Spoiler: show
and pls do not use my signature :naughty:

Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:55 am

#4 Post Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands Isolate
Shota #PotatoV3 wrote:
Can you please tell me what is WW and explain me rules?
Spoiler: show
and pls do not use my signature :naughty:

just read the topics m8 its simple.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]