Roadrage Bugs

Image | IP: [url=steam://connect/rr.neonDragon.net:27015]rr.neonDragon.net:27015[/url] | Roadrage Stats
New Vape

Re: Roadrage Bugs

Post by New Vape »

When i was playing on RoadRage i teamkilled Drunky and i didn`t loose my driver lisence...
Drunky

Post by Drunky »

(<^SosA^>) wrote:When i was playing on RoadRage i teamkilled Drunky and i didn`t loose my driver lisence...
true ^^

Sometimes happens that I lose my drivers license even thought I dont teamkill anyone...
I made a topic about it here (didnt know there was a special topic for bugs).
anyways, something is wrong.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

IIRC, it only happens if you have driven a vehicle that round, so it probably has to do with either some1 dieing to that vehicle while you are still tagged or the moving vehicle killing some1 after you've left.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Drunky

Post by Drunky »

Mystic wrote:IIRC, it only happens if you have driven a vehicle that round, so it probably has to do with either some1 dieing to that vehicle while you are still tagged or the moving vehicle killing some1 after you've left.
I remember yesterday bhoping around the map and it said i lost my drivers license, and no i didnt drive a vehicle that round, so no.
Br0k3n

Post by Br0k3n »

When you hold the nade in Underworld until round ends (outside Underworld), the nade will be thrown outside Underworld and can kill people.

EDIT: Found more:
When you die, you spectate dead people (sometimes you spectate nothing but it displays names).
Server crashing is already an issue for a long time, but it crashes most often when it changes level after crashing (from startup map to ...).
When the server crashes and everyone votes "Stay Here", the map changes to "[not yet voted on]". It actually restarts the map.

EDIT 2: When you join the server, you spectate Underworld's cars and players and Real world's cars and players at the same time.

Return to “Roadrage!”