View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 14 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
nD** Runner Member

#1 Post Roadrage Suggestions
Hello!

This topic is made with the purpose of letting people suggest and bring up new, inspiring ideas to improve the gameplay on our Roadrage server.

If you would like to report a bug: Click here

We will take a look and discuss all ideas but keep in mind not all ideas are going to be added.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:14 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
The roadrage server died when the 100 fps restriction was added. It became dull and boring. People with good computers had a huge advantage over others. However, high fps and fast speed were what contributed to the server being fun enjoyable to play on. I suggest to add it back.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:42 pm

#3 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
Roadrage had auto-bhop, I thought it was equal between all no matter what because of that.

Roadrage is really fun in a full server though.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:28 pm
neonDragon Admin

#4 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
Leftover wrote:
Roadrage had auto-bhop, I thought it was equal between all no matter what because of that.

Your fps determine your velocity/speed when using auto-bhop, along with strafes ofc.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:34 pm
nD** Runner Member

#5 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
- Add Auto-respawn: When you die You have to wait a long time because the players will take a time to reach themselves cause of bhopping and the fast speed, i see some people leave after waiting, there is Respawn on shop but no one use it.
- Remove Underworld: When you kill your teammate you will get a decrease on your points, when there are some players such as 3 players, one of them will just wait because he is alone, the mod is cool so if you can add bazooka and the stuff to the classic.
- Cash: You should change the amount of players to get the cash during killing, maybe there should be 7-8 players if im not mistaken, it's better if the amount starts from 2 players so they can have Fun, aswell if auto-respawn is added the amount of cash you get should be decreased to be same as Deathmatch.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:58 pm

#6 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
zapt0r wrote:
Leftover wrote:

Your fps determine your velocity/speed when using auto-bhop, along with strafes ofc.

Well with auto-bhop in that server where it automatically goes while holding space and strafing-aiming left and right, velocity is gained at pretty much any FPS (except if below 40 maybe).

Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:20 pm
neonDragon Admin

#7 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
Leftover wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
Leftover wrote:

Well with auto-bhop in that server where it automatically goes while holding space and strafing-aiming left and right, velocity is gained at pretty much any FPS (except if below 40 maybe).

No, higher fps allows for greater velocity, thus greater speed. The difference between, let's say, 100 and 300 fps is huge.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:25 pm

#8 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
zapt0r wrote:
Leftover wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
Leftover wrote:

No, higher fps allows for greater velocity, thus greater speed. The difference between, let's say, 100 and 300 fps is huge.

Actually hunie is right, you can get 700 velocity with 60 fps or even 30. Only difference is that with great fps like 100 or 200 you gain velocity faster.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:35 pm

#9 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
RR was pretty dang fun when fps_override 1 was allowed, personally. But I understand that all the non-steamers in yknow "those countries" have bad PCs and cant reach above 100 fps, creating an unfair advantage. completely took the fun out of it for me because no matter how good/fast I strafe the speed just isnt there anymore.

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:46 pm
neonDragon Admin

#10 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
Razor8182 wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
Leftover wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
Leftover wrote:

Actually hunie is right, you can get 700 velocity with 60 fps or even 30. Only difference is that with great fps like 100 or 200 you gain velocity faster.

No, no, the max speed you can reach, regardless of how long it takes is higher with increased fps.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:51 pm
neonDragon Admin

#11 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
Normal topics are better for this so I unsticked it.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:55 pm
nD** Runner Member

#12 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
happy now guys

Sent from my PGN611 using Tapatalk

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:07 am

#13 Post Re: Roadrage Suggestions
Leoky wrote:
happy now guys

Sent from my PGN611 using Tapatalk

I am happy, idk about u :D :D :D :D

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:53 am