Diablo 3 General Discussion

Emziek

Diablo 3 General Discussion

Post by Emziek »

Buy the game @ Battle.net or in a local game store.

Trailers:

Last edited by Emziek on Wed May 16, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Emziek for the post:
ShAl' D.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Re: Diablo 3

Post by uhu »

Release date 15 May :O!
xelef

Post by xelef »

A release date? its only been delayed too many times to be all OMG about it too bad though.
But im still going to play it as i already bought the damn game .. -.-
ShAl' D.

Post by ShAl' D. »

Gonna buy it of course.

Diablo II is the game that made my gamer's life on the PC. Just for that it deserves a try (gonna also purchase DI on Playstation soon, makes ages I wanted to get it).

Thanks for sharing the videos.
"I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over" - Aerith (Final Fantasy VII)
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Ima buy the game, the extras, shirt, cap, toys, and everything else there is :megusta:
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

uhu wrote:Ima buy the game, the extras, shirt, cap, toys, and everything else there is :megusta:
well if you havent already, you can read about the collectors edition here:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/services/collectors-edition/ :)
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
ShAl' D.

Post by ShAl' D. »

Emziek wrote:
uhu wrote:Ima buy the game, the extras, shirt, cap, toys, and everything else there is :megusta:
Well, I just pre-commanded the collector's Ed. I just couldn't resist... Like a little voice in my head telling me to just stop freaking thinking and go for it.

(oh btw the USB key with DII in it made me laugh :lol: : I already have 4 copies of DII - multiaccounting ftw. Will probably give this licence to a friend)
"I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over" - Aerith (Final Fantasy VII)
xelef

Post by xelef »

ShAl' D. wrote:
Emziek wrote:
Well, I just pre-commanded the collector's Ed. I just couldn't resist... Like a little voice in my head telling me to just stop freaking thinking and go for it.

(oh btw the USB key with DII in it made me laugh :lol: : I already have 4 copies of DII - multiaccounting ftw. Will probably give this licence to a friend)
im gonna pwn you all with D3! ( or not ) but i look forward to the release of this game though, and hopefully it will meet the expectations of the games quality ( though i actually doubt, since it has taken so long to release the expectations have reached the sky regarding the game, so hope for the worst and prepare for the best ) ^^
Ying and Yang

Post by Ying and Yang »

What kind of a game is it exactly? I can't tell if its a MMO or a singleplayer T.T
xelef

Post by xelef »

Ying and Yang wrote:What kind of a game is it exactly? I can't tell if its a MMO or a singleplayer T.T
Its a hack'n'slash RPG style game i would say, and it have a Multiplayer function and i still think the singleplayer is present ( though with some kind of changes as you need to have internet all the time )
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

It's like league of legends but try to picture the minions as much cooler monsters and the items much more epic to buy, also each level you gain gets you to learn a new ability. And all the game mood and graphics and everything is just like :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta:
ShAl' D.

Post by ShAl' D. »

Basically, it's a game where you slay tons (yeah, tons) of minions in the same time with extraordinary light effects :D

That's not like MMORPGs or classical RPGs like Skyrim where you fight, more or less, minion by minion with a time of regen between each of them : in Diablo you never stop fighting the never-ending packs of monsters with a very aggressive gameplay. As for the modifications you can do to your character, you can customize your habilities, find new stuff and even customize the mercenary that's following you.

And yeah, it's supposed to have a singleplayer mode, but also of course a multiplayer mode too, that will include classical questing, donjons, and PvP arenas :megusta:

I forgot to add that Diablo is an epic series with a very interesting backgroung and universe.
xelef

Post by xelef »

ShAl' D. wrote:Basically, it's a game where you slay tons (yeah, tons) of minions in the same time with extraordinary light effects :D

That's not like MMORPGs or classical RPGs like Skyrim where you fight, more or less, minion by minion with a time of regen between each of them : in Diablo you never stop fighting the never-ending packs of monsters with a very aggressive gameplay. As for the modifications you can do to your character, you can customize your habilities, find new stuff and even customize the mercenary that's following you.

And yeah, it's supposed to have a singleplayer mode, but also of course a multiplayer mode too, that will include classical questing, donjons, and PvP arenas :megusta:

I forgot to add that Diablo is an epic series with a very interesting backgroung and universe.
But first in the series that requires a constant broadband connection ...? that sucks no more lan gamin without internet
ShAl' D.

Post by ShAl' D. »

xelef wrote:
ShAl' D. wrote:Basically, it's a game where you slay tons (yeah, tons) of minions in the same time with extraordinary light effects :D

But first in the series that requires a constant broadband connection ...? that sucks no more lan gamin without internet
Well yeah I didn't heard anything about the possibility to play LAN on DIII. Used to play LAN much on DII with friends at high school (-seed 100 FTW :lol:). Ahhh, sweet old memories...
xelef

Post by xelef »

ShAl' D. wrote:
xelef wrote:

Well yeah I didn't heard anything about the possibility to play LAN on DIII. Used to play LAN much on DII with friends at high school (-seed 100 FTW :lol:). Ahhh, sweet old memories...
i think its disabled since they state : require a broadband internet connection - note some wireless may not be approved as internet for the launcher to play....
so basically : they dont want people to play on wireless :(

Return to “Diablo III”