LoL General Discussion

Multiplayer battle arena by Riot Games.
QuErza!

Re: LoL General Discussion

Post by QuErza! »

Imagine playing adc and you're up against a cho gath top, tps onto you and runs 200 km/h and oneshots you. #NerfADC
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

yeay finally urf is coming again and for whole 2 weeks none pause starting friday :D
Image Image
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

kami (GER] wrote:yeay finally urf is coming again and for whole 2 weeks none pause starting friday :D
urf was pretty cancer with people spamming retarded champs
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Mystic wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:yeay finally urf is coming again and for whole 2 weeks none pause starting friday :D
its all random meanwhile.
Image Image
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

kami (GER] wrote:
Mystic wrote:
seems about equally annoying, a random number generator determines if you have fun the next 20 minutes.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Mystic wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
Mystic wrote:
seems about equally annoying, a random number generator determines if you have fun the next 20 minutes.
i like a choosing option (with 10 bans now) more, even if some champs that are super cancerous still come through.
Image Image
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

kami (GER] wrote:
Mystic wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
Mystic wrote:
i like a choosing option (with 10 bans now) more, even if some champs that are super cancerous still come through.
I hate all random, but you get to play champs you would never dream of playing in urf. Soraka and Janna was hella fun in urf tbh :lol: :lol:
Barnaby

Post by Barnaby »

Is his thread still on? Sorry for bumping, but I really need to know your opinion. I am myself not a venturous person and have never tried betting. Just recently I came across https://mid.bet/ and made a few bets on LoL maches. Apparently, I made some cash on it and I'm okay with small bets, but i'm afraid to raise it, but want to. Any suggestions on how to fix my attitude? Thanks.
Y2K

Return to “League of Legends”