Post by Toon »

mange2 wrote:yea that was quite an imp'ressive win
get the fuck out of here
ImageImage
nice members
mango2

Re: LoL eSports News [Spoilers] WORLDS HYPE

Post by mango2 »

So who do you guys think will make it out of groups?
Group C:
Samsung Blue (1st seed from Korea)
Fnatic (2nd seed from Europe)
OMG (China)
LMQ (3rd seed from NA)

Group D:
Najin White Shield (3rd seed from Korea)
Alliance (1st seed from Europe)
Cloud 9 (2nd seed from NA)
Kabum (wildcard team)

honestly I think Group C will be Samsung at first and then Fnatic at second. and group d will be alliance and c9, I think they'll be able to beat Najin beacuse their weak bot lane
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

The chances of Samsung Blue qualifying is pretty much 99%, and the other 3 teams are pretty equal but I'll go with Fnatic since I think they are much more experienced in competing internationally than the other teams.

I definitely hope for Alliance but right now I feel as only Froggen will do good, not sure though. Haven't heard anything about Najin White Shield but since they are from Korea they are probably good. C9 is meh, Froggen will outfarm/outlevel Hai so the rest is up to the team. I have to go with NWS and Alliance (But I hope for Alliance and C9)
mange2

Post by mange2 »

Group C :

Samsung Blue definetely 1st place. Fnatic and OMG are quite similar in terms of playstyle, Fnatic will definetely outclass the OMG botlane, however the midlane is in favor of Cool and toplane definetely in favor of Gogoing.
Because of their similar playstyles of picking people off, vision control will play a huge part and it will mostly depend on the junglers and how smart they are with their wards. Cyanide and Loveling are quite close in skill generally but Cyanide always shows up in international events and I believe Fnatic will take 2nd place.

Group D :

Very hard to call, Alliance will probably get first place because they have the strongest mid and botlane in this group which is so important in the meta atm.
Najin White Shield is very inconsistent mostly because of their jungler Watch, if he is playing well they will definetely take second place and maybe even first, but as I said, the inconsistency might hurt them and if Hai and Balls can step up in C9 and not get slaughtered by Goong and Save they could probably take second place over them.

LMQ might take a game off OMG/Fnatic but I have no faith in them getting out of groups, and Kabum well.. wildcard team :roll:
Toon

Post by Toon »

mange2 wrote:Group C :

Samsung Blue definetely 1st place. Fnatic and OMG are quite similar in terms of playstyle, Fnatic will definetely outclass the OMG botlane, however the midlane is in favor of Cool and toplane definetely in favor of Gogoing.
Because of their similar playstyles of picking people off, vision control will play a huge part and it will mostly depend on the junglers and how smart they are with their wards. Cyanide and Loveling are quite close in skill generally but Cyanide always shows up in international events and I believe Fnatic will take 2nd place.

Group D :

Very hard to call, Alliance will probably get first place because they have the strongest mid and botlane in this group which is so important in the meta atm.
Najin White Shield is very inconsistent mostly because of their jungler Watch, if he is playing well they will definetely take second place and maybe even first, but as I said, the inconsistency might hurt them and if Hai and Balls can step up in C9 and not get slaughtered by Goong and Save they could probably take second place over them.

LMQ might take a game off OMG/Fnatic but I have no faith in them getting out of groups, and Kabum well.. wildcard team :roll:
Isnt soaz better then gogoing
ImageImage
nice members
Unown

Post by Unown »

SK SK
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
mange2

Post by mange2 »

Toon wrote:

Group D :

Gogoing is much better.
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Soaz barely touches his toes

Toon

Post by Toon »

mange2 wrote:
Toon wrote:

Group D :

Gogoing is much better.
WELP WE'LL SEE THEN
Spoiler!
TRASH
ImageImage
nice members
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

FROGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN cant carry his team