Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Agito

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Agito »

We are currently doing a meeting regardings various issues we have/and had atm/till now.
I can understand that this topic is currently hot and everyone wants to put his point of view in here as well, but for now wait until we have finished. There will be some informations later on. So for the moment, please keep the drama as low as possible and wait until we have finished. Drama and hate won't solve anything and instead cause more wrong informations or gossips to be spread that are maybe not true at all. So for the love of god, give us some time to solve things.

Thanks for understanding.
nase

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERA

Post by nase »

hazik666 wrote:
nase wrote:Dazo, I'm really wondering that you still don't notice how ridiculous and stupid you're acting and argueing...
Read this whole thing its about argueing, Im just defending someone.
So lets explain it for you:
hazik666 wrote:Your kinda wrong there. Ancient was kicked from the admin team because a disagreement with neon, Now thats just bullshit.
It's quite surprising that you are aware of the facts and reasons why he got kicked from the admin team so much better than an admin beeing directly involved, unlike you who just creates his opinion by believing every single statement which got written here, ignoring that it might be wrong what all other partly mindless followers are saying and that there's more behind it than only a disagreement with neon? Don't you feel stupid writing ridiculous stuff like that?
hazik666

Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERA

Post by hazik666 »

nase wrote:
hazik666 wrote:
nase wrote:Dazo, I'm really wondering that you still don't notice how ridiculous and stupid you're acting and argueing...
hazik666 wrote:Your kinda wrong there. Ancient was kicked from the admin team because a disagreement with neon, Now thats just bullshit.
It's quite surprising that you are aware of the facts and reasons why he got kicked from the admin team so much better than an admin beeing directly involved, unlike you who just creates his opinion by believing every single statement which got written here, ignoring that it might be wrong what all other partly mindless followers are saying and that there's more behind it than only a disagreement with neon? Don't you feel stupid writing ridiculous stuff like that?
nase seriously gtfo. I dont give a flying fuck what you have to say this topic really has nothing to do with you or me so please dont try and give me shit about it.
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

hazik666 wrote:nase wrote:hazik666 wrote:nase wrote:Dazo, I'm really wondering that you still don't notice how ridiculous and stupid you're acting and argueing...
nase seriously gtfo. I dont give a flying fuck what you have to say this topic really has nothing to do with you or me so please dont try and give me shit about it.

I fully support d4z0 with this one, nase is just doing his daily asslicking even tho people who did asslicked got backstabbed anyway. I guess some people will never learn.
Spx.

Post by Spx. »

It seems that there's alot of confusion, going offtopic, spamming and argueing about stuff which have nothing to do with this topic. Therefor it's locked until further notice.

Return to “Old News”