View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

#76 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
DeeDee DeeSERVED that nD*Runner spot
She's done more to the community than any one else.

And congratulations Uber.

STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler: show
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=Sakar&searchradio=name&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:21 am

#77 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
This fucking gets better every damn month.

User has been banned for 1 day for his post

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 am

#78 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
gz

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:49 am

#79 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
Congrats everyone!

A huge thank you to the members that left. You all done a great job, and it's a shame to see yous go. Hope all works out for you, and keep your head held high, always!

The only member that is close (ready) to becoming an admin is zapt0r, imo. And to be fair like, I'm surprised he hasn't been discussed(?)/promoted yet. I hope the admin team has noticed his potential, and seen that he has not only been true to the servers, forums and the community as a whole... He has also never been questioned, or reported in a way that made us doubt his intentions. He has always kept his word, and hasn't backed away when things got difficult. He has been there all the way, and has stepped up his communication on the forums; just looking at his posts and the way he interacts with people shows maturity and that he knows what he is talking about. He comes across as pleasant and honest, without being a d*ck or pretending to stand above others. These are points crucial for an admin to have, and something we shouldn't take for granted.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:00 pm

#80 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
~LITE~ wrote:
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
Can you people stop hating on Dee Dee for getting accepted! She did a great job on her latest application and has never broken a rule . Compare a person who has not been a member before and a person who has. If they did a fantastic job as a member then it’s easy to tell they have a high percentage of getting accepted. Further more She works her ass off and she’s a positive person to talk to.

Also @Queen That was mean if you to say that to Shota, As time goes eventually he will get accepted!

@LITE either do you you immature scumbag can’t even say something nice to players

don't provoke me to do like i did in the lasr admin.meating. maybe i have to applay and get accepted in 6 hours
he said members agree that she deserve it . witch members 5of thems left the team and the rest was not active can you explain to me.? even if she was an old member or old admin dont mean that she can have special traitment rules are clear even if you are owner of the comunity . btw if you were a member dont mean you deserve that you can be a member again after you leave example. and she was a fun member not a runner one . in fun servers its easy just ban hacks and its ok . runner its not a fun servers there is a big différents here . even if she is able to get accepted she have to wait like all the players in the communty . btw witch members accept her . we had 1 member in dr server . one fun and the rest jail maybe if you can be nd member and its ok its a communty and it has alot of servers if you are in jail team dont put your ass in problemes that happen in dr or fun server . if you dont agree . tell me why admins are here
for shota he will be accepted when kids like you be admins .

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you guys dumb af complaining that a person who's actually capable of being a member got the position, look on the bright side, at least LITE, S.W.A.T or Shota aren't members!

EDIT: or SosA

But now you're brains fried
You don't even act like you the same guy
Yo mama told you that drugs are bad
But you ain't listen till the fire burned yo ass now you understand

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:15 pm

#81 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
Nallez wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
Can you people stop hating on Dee Dee for getting accepted! She did a great job on her latest application and has never broken a rule . Compare a person who has not been a member before and a person who has. If they did a fantastic job as a member then it’s easy to tell they have a high percentage of getting accepted. Further more She works her ass off and she’s a positive person to talk to.

Also @Queen That was mean if you to say that to Shota, As time goes eventually he will get accepted!

@LITE either do you you immature scumbag can’t even say something nice to players

don't provoke me to do like i did in the lasr admin.meating. maybe i have to applay and get accepted in 6 hours
he said members agree that she deserve it . witch members 5of thems left the team and the rest was not active can you explain to me.? even if she was an old member or old admin dont mean that she can have special traitment rules are clear even if you are owner of the comunity . btw if you were a member dont mean you deserve that you can be a member again after you leave example. and she was a fun member not a runner one . in fun servers its easy just ban hacks and its ok . runner its not a fun servers there is a big différents here . even if she is able to get accepted she have to wait like all the players in the communty . btw witch members accept her . we had 1 member in dr server . one fun and the rest jail maybe if you can be nd member and its ok its a communty and it has alot of servers if you are in jail team dont put your ass in problemes that happen in dr or fun server . if you dont agree . tell me why admins are here

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you guys dumb af complaining that a person who's actually capable of being a member got the position, look on the bright side, at least LITE, S.W.A.T or Shota aren't members!

EDIT: or SosA

Why is my name/nickname up there? LITE and S.W.A.T are both scumbags and clearly Shota would have a higher chance of getting accepted imo. Addition to that since I left on January 2017, I have improved a lot from my old applications. Personally I also try to be nice to everyone while you bring bullshit up.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:39 pm

#82 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
Keep these discussions in private ppl... Or a lot of forum bans would be inc. Stick to the topic.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:49 pm

#83 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
Keep these discussions in private ppl... Or a lot of forum bans would be inc. Stick to the topic.

Cause they are clearly swimming in a million scale playerbase ...

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:19 pm

#84 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
lol GG nD wp

Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:23 pm

#85 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
~LITE~ wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Carrot #SosA' wrote:

Hard to make out what you are actually asking or implying but you are clearly unaware of how decisions are made around here. Applicants/members are not chosen randomly as you somewhat imply. Regulars and members give their fair view on the applicant(s) along with server and forum history/data to influence the final decision made by admins. Members have no part in the actual voting.

thx god you said it members have no part in the actual voteing and regulars didnt vote because half of players or.more didnt even know that she applied after we know that she got accepted that's mean admins accepted her . nice communty thats why all the members leaved the server

many members are sick of moderating players like your kind. thats why they stopped enjoying their position and stepped down to not have to deal with all the nonesense.

bro dont try to defend them you are not a girl you will not be a member ez pz

You're hilarious.
Stop making a fool of yourself, leave this topic, change your signature and move on, this is ridicilous.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:29 pm

#86 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
Shota <3 wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Also very happy you didn't accept Shota

np, your childish issues yeah queeny?
sorry if it seems harsh :)

ay ma man dont you talk to queen like that, or you have to deal with me ya got it?

Shit maan Sheep leaving again? cant wait for his application again.

Meh Dee dee is fit to be a member but to accept her the day she applied nah man just nah

User has been banned for 1 day for his posts

Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:44 pm

#87 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
QuErza! wrote:
ay ma man dont you talk to queen like that,

What problem you got on me talking to queen.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
nD* Jail Member

#88 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
congratulation to all the poeple who got accepted ! and looking forward to play in the superhero server :dance:

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:46 pm

#89 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
Shota <3 wrote:
QuErza! wrote:
ay ma man dont you talk to queen like that,

What problem you got on me talking to queen.

you talking to her is my problem

Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:24 pm

#90 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017
uber grats to u!!

Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next