Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017

Numble

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017

Post by Numble »

Shadi wrote:
Numble wrote:Off topic: can I ask an admin why isn't lite banned yet? I'm surprised about that one.
That would imply he deserves that much attention.
Wouldn't that also imply that he needs that much help? But makes sense.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Numble wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Numble wrote:Off topic: can I ask an admin why isn't lite banned yet? I'm surprised about that one.
iam not blind to see that he type can i ask admins not old ones and thx
Flath

Post by Flath »

~LITE~ wrote:
Numble wrote:
Shadi wrote:
iam not blind to see that he type can i ask admins not old ones and thx
Why are you such a dick in general ? Take a chill pill lol

Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

I totally get why DeeDee got accepted this fast and she totally deserves it and also the admins explained why they accepted here so quick , so congrats to you DD !

Also congrats to the ones accepted and to zaptor for finally getting his permban tool !

Thanks too all the members who left for helping this community !

And declined ones u can make it one day !
Lionel Messi best player in football history
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

Shadi wrote:That would imply he deserves that much attention.
This community has slacked off quite a bit over the years when it comes to punishments. I get the reason behind it, but I personally don't like it.
These users thanked the author KaKao for the post:
kami (GER]
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Dee Dee wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Spoiler!
Dee Dee wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:Was applying a few hours before the admin meeting a coincidence? Don't think so. Don't get me wrong, I know Dee is more than capable and she did a wonderful job last time but I feel like the application was made today to "not wait" for the answer and that doesn't seem right.
Joel Miller wrote:Many members of the admin team saw her often on the servers.
How?! Only a few members of the admin team are active...

Congratulations to everyone! Sad to see so many members leave but I hope you can come back in the future :)
Also very happy you didn't accept Shota

Edit: Forgot to mention, give Andy a promotion already?! Not saying straight to admin (unless you want to) but team leader or so.
I like how you are speculating instead of asking it to me straight forward ;) Of course, we don't talk so it is not possible for you to know what exactly pushed me to apply today. However, I actually expected to be skipped. You can contact Lawliet, Zaptor, Patrick, Maki, Leon and more people to verify that. Plus, I did not mind waiting a month.
Why not apply tomorrow then?
Contact me in discord if you are that curious.
Don't have Discord and why not share it here? Personal reasons?
No need for it to be personal reasons, any reason would be valid not to share it here. In this particular case because it doesn't make sense to continue discussing this private/personal/unrelated matter here. As said, if you are curious to know my reasons to apply, contact me in private (discord, steam, pm). As simple as that ^^
I don't want to know why you applied. Since you said you wouldn't mind waiting a month, I was just asking why apply today and not tomorrow then. What would change?
If you dont want to answer, I can totally understand. I was just curious but not curious enough to go search for the answer.
woOW

Post by woOW »

Gongratz To Uber Dee Dee And [email protected]*

@~LITE~ FFS I can't imagine What you have inside your head -_- Stop talking Shit And give one Con you see In Dee Dee ?!!? None So please STFU

For me I see her like a member for what she did/doing In the community

JTc

Post by JTc »

oh the monthly drama is out again
These users thanked the author JTc for the post (total 2):
ZeRo#1, King0vHell
<.<
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Congratz to everyone who made it in the team and Infinite for passing your trial. For the new members if you are unsure about things that happen feel free to ask me on any place you can catch me.

Good job zapt0r about the permban tool, pretty sure it will helps the community aswell and it's for sure deserved.

Declined ones don't lose hope, look at accepted applications/applicants and learn from them and reapply again if you feel ready.

A huge THANK YOU at all members which had to leave out of sudden the team. Which is a hard thing to see because amazing members left which did an awesome job for the community to let players enjoy the servers as they should. I would be more than happy to see you guys applying in the future again to get a great helping hand back.

Also good job to decide to come with more new things/changes to bring some fresh air into nD again and again. Which shows that a lot of persons still do care much about this community which is great.

For all drama contributing humans ty too, so it will never be boring in an admin meeting outcome and we can see there is a lot of energy existing in nD !!!

Have Fun that's all what matters at the end. Peace brothers/sisters.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
capitan pescanova

Post by capitan pescanova »

lol, 4 hours and almost 70 replies, the hate increases each month.

Gratz to everyone who made it
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Stay tuned for the November issue, you see it first here on neondragon.net!
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Numble

Post by Numble »

Shadi wrote:Stay tuned for the November issue, you see it first here on neondragon.net!
Sounds like a Dragon Ball episode.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

And once again, stay on topic. If you wanna ask something irrelevant or post something just to do so, do it somewhere else or punishments will be taken.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
doeda

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

The hp that you receive as a Nightcrawler in the homonym funday is now 150 instead of 100.
What I meant to say was that you guys should set a variable hp for cts depending upon the number of ts like in invisiblity day or Sparta day. A ratio of 15 to 8 as well as a ratio of 23 to 8 is possible. It would be comparatively difficult for 8cts with 150 hp to face 23 ts than 15. Please look into this again :|
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Tagliano`

Post by Tagliano` »

Congratulations to you guys
Thanks to all the members that left the team for helping the community and wish you good
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.

Return to “Old News”