Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017

Shotex

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 07-10-2017

Post by Shotex »

Spoiler!
@queen yeah. If you thin i get membership in 1 or 2 years you ar wrong. I feel the improvement after my every applicatio and im so near to it. Stop compleining anout dee dee's case now.
@dee show them tht they are all wrong. Haters = Having Anger To Everyone Reaching Success
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Maki wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Carrot #SosA' wrote:Can you people stop hating on Dee Dee for getting accepted! She did a great job on her latest application and has never broken a rule . Compare a person who has not been a member before and a person who has. If they did a fantastic job as a member then it’s easy to tell they have a high percentage of getting accepted. Further more She works her ass off and she’s a positive person to talk to.

Also @Queen That was mean if you to say that to Shota, As time goes eventually he will get accepted!

@LITE either do you you immature scumbag can’t even say something nice to players
don't provoke me to do like i did in the lasr admin.meating. maybe i have to applay and get accepted in 6 hours
he said members agree that she deserve it . witch members 5of thems left the team and the rest was not active can you explain to me.? even if she was an old member or old admin dont mean that she can have special traitment rules are clear even if you are owner of the comunity . btw if you were a member dont mean you deserve that you can be a member again after you leave example. and she was a fun member not a runner one . in fun servers its easy just ban hacks and its ok . runner its not a fun servers there is a big différents here . even if she is able to get accepted she have to wait like all the players in the communty . btw witch members accept her . we had 1 member in dr server . one fun and the rest jail maybe if you can be nd member and its ok its a communty and it has alot of servers if you are in jail team dont put your ass in problemes that happen in dr or fun server . if you dont agree . tell me why admins are here
for shota he will be accepted when kids like you be admins .
What rule are you talking about? There's no rule that says you have to wait a certain time to be member. FWIW; there's been applications accepted even quicker than hers in the past actually.

When apps are skipped, it's because it's a) recently made and b) the person isn't known from the admin team. Since apps "only go through one extend", it's skipped to give an additional chance. In the case where it's fairly obvious what the end result's going to be (decline or accept), there's no reason to delay it.

Did say to Dee on chatbox earlier that there was a chance she'd be accepted, it was a pretty obvious result, whether it was today or in a month. If it had been anyone else that was competent (Majin or w/e), I wouldn't have seen the point in waiting either.
the person isn't known from the admin team so if you are a friend of all the admins thats mean fuck players and you will be member even if all the players no
so why you have to do a post just speak to admins and its ok . its a runner server you have to know what regulars of the server say about this application . even if admins know you . who know about your behaviours when admins or members are not online . so next when i want to be a member i just contact admins and its ok
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

~LITE~ wrote:
Carrot #SosA' wrote:Can you people stop hating on Dee Dee for getting accepted! She did a great job on her latest application and has never broken a rule . Compare a person who has not been a member before and a person who has. If they did a fantastic job as a member then it’s easy to tell they have a high percentage of getting accepted. Further more She works her ass off and she’s a positive person to talk to.

Also @Queen That was mean if you to say that to Shota, As time goes eventually he will get accepted!

@LITE either do you you immature scumbag can’t even say something nice to players
don't provoke me to do like i did in the lasr admin.meating. maybe i have to applay and get accepted in 6 hours
he said members agree that she deserve it . witch members 5of thems left the team and the rest was not active can you explain to me.? even if she was an old member or old admin dont mean that she can have special traitment rules are clear even if you are owner of the comunity . btw if you were a member dont mean you deserve that you can be a member again after you leave example. and she was a fun member not a runner one . in fun servers its easy just ban hacks and its ok . runner its not a fun servers there is a big différents here . even if she is able to get accepted she have to wait like all the players in the communty . btw witch members accept her . we had 1 member in dr server . one fun and the rest jail maybe if you can be nd member and its ok its a communty and it has alot of servers if you are in jail team dont put your ass in problemes that happen in dr or fun server . if you dont agree . tell me why admins are here
Hard to make out what you are actually asking or implying but you are clearly unaware of how decisions are made around here. Applicants/members are not chosen randomly as you somewhat imply. Regulars and members give their fair view on the applicant(s) along with server and forum history/data to influence the final decision made by admins. Members have no part in the actual voting.
Regards,
zapt0r
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

i cant see any haters against dee dee. what are you even talking about shota?

the people are just asking right questions in ways that come over like they disrespect people or decisions. i myself dont see any reason to ask such questions, but its their right to be courius about something. admins did explain it in a precise enough way. there have even been times where there was no recruitment corner and good regulars got asked via steam if they would want to become member and got added to the teams. go do some research to prevent unneeded discussions.
Image Image
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

zapt0r wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:

Hard to make out what you are actually asking or implying but you are clearly unaware of how decisions are made around here. Applicants/members are not chosen randomly as you somewhat imply. Regulars and members give their fair view on the applicant(s) along with server and forum history/data to influence the final decision made by admins. Members have no part in the actual voting.
thx god you said it members have no part in the actual voteing and regulars didnt vote because half of players or.more didnt even know that she applied after we know that she got accepted that's mean admins accepted her . nice communty thats why all the members leaved the server
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

~LITE~ wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:

thx god you said it members have no part in the actual voteing and regulars didnt vote because half of players or.more didnt even know that she applied after we know that she got accepted that's mean admins accepted her . nice communty thats why all the members leaved the server
many members are sick of moderating players like your kind. thats why they stopped enjoying their position and stepped down to not have to deal with all the nonesense.
Last edited by kami (GER] on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

~LITE~ wrote:nice communty thats why all the members leaved the server
As far as I know, every member left for personal reasons.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

kami (GER] wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:

many members are sick of moderating players like your kind. thats why they stopped enjoying their position and stepped down to not have to deal with all the nonesense.
bro dont try to defend them you are not a girl you will not be a member ez pz
Numble

Post by Numble »

Off topic: can I ask an admin why isn't lite banned yet? I'm surprised about that one.
These users thanked the author Numble for the post:
SNap
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

~LITE~ wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:

im not defending anyone to look like a white knight. im actually the dark knight. im batman. joke aside, there is no need to defend anyone anyways. well, only person who needs some help is actually you. you are writing so much, but there isno thinking done before.. just stop.
Image Image
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

kami (GER] wrote:im batman.
Spoiler!
[youtube]X00djifIj9s[/youtube]
These users thanked the author Patrick for the post:
Styx
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

I think I have the reason why Dee got accepted, its because she a cheerful person and is always there to help people. Gives out positive energy to eveyone who talks to her, also a great personality.
BumbleBeast wrote:what we see:
Spoiler!
What admins see:
Spoiler!
Anyways, sad to see the best members of the team leave, hope to see you guys sooner or later.

Gz to the people who got accepted!
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

kami (GER] wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:

im not defending anyone to look like a white knight. im actually the dark knight. im batman. joke aside, there is no need to defend anyone anyways. well, only person who needs some help is actually you. you are writing so much, but there isno thinking done before.. just stop.
funny . i don't need any help . the only guy who is not thinking here is you . i was a regular player in this communty for 3 years . its my raight to say anythink i want to . and players like you dont have raight to tell me.what to do . the last time i replay on your posts
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Numble wrote:Off topic: can I ask an admin why isn't lite banned yet? I'm surprised about that one.
That would imply he deserves that much attention.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Spoiler!
Dee Dee wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:Was applying a few hours before the admin meeting a coincidence? Don't think so. Don't get me wrong, I know Dee is more than capable and she did a wonderful job last time but I feel like the application was made today to "not wait" for the answer and that doesn't seem right.
Joel Miller wrote:Many members of the admin team saw her often on the servers.
How?! Only a few members of the admin team are active...

Congratulations to everyone! Sad to see so many members leave but I hope you can come back in the future :)
Also very happy you didn't accept Shota

Edit: Forgot to mention, give Andy a promotion already?! Not saying straight to admin (unless you want to) but team leader or so.
I like how you are speculating instead of asking it to me straight forward ;) Of course, we don't talk so it is not possible for you to know what exactly pushed me to apply today. However, I actually expected to be skipped. You can contact Lawliet, Zaptor, Patrick, Maki, Leon and more people to verify that. Plus, I did not mind waiting a month.
Why not apply tomorrow then?
Contact me in discord if you are that curious.
Don't have Discord and why not share it here? Personal reasons?
No need for it to be personal reasons, any reason would be valid not to share it here. In this particular case because it doesn't make sense to continue discussing this private/personal/unrelated matter here. As said, if you are curious to know my reasons to apply, contact me in private (discord, steam, pm). As simple as that ^^

Return to “Old News”