View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:25 am



Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:17 pm
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times
#46 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Congrats everyone!


Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 62 times
#47 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Spoiler: show
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Spyro wrote:
uhu wrote:
I've accidentally deleted Spyro's post for some reason :(

Don't even try to excuse it.

As for ZeRo -
The complete arrogance and stupidity in your response just proves my point, that members like from ND*Fun should not come even close to adminship. It's that kind of thinking that got us where we all are now in this community.
Imma speak for as if the latest ND*Jail recruits were Ultor and Apple and it was early 2016.

Being an admin is not the same as member. It's not just moderating players anymore, which is clearly the case for ND*Fun members. Dedication means SHIT. You don't just moderator out of obvious rule obey as YOUR way of standing out, you ACT and STAND OUT as the voice of reason.

As admin, one has to take care of and possess :
*Crucial, important, fast, tough decisions, THAT DON'T ONLY INCLUDE BANNING AND MUTING OTHERS.
*True authority, ability to confront decisions even of other admins, not just lower ranks
*Tremendous ammount of common sense, LARGE voccabulary of English
*Morals that don't go crumbling every time there's critisism in the way, from which one could ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING.
*No bailing from scene when things go to shit. (As evident by Kuroch's leave)

That's what made Waschera a great admin, and Kuroch the latest one that actually takes over like an admin is supposed to despite his bullshit moderating decisions as of late.

As you and I know, Jailbreak (remember that I'm speaking as if it was early 2016) is a server full of intensity. Even earlier than that, to handle that, server required very mentally stable and actually SMART grown-up minded members to be capable of handling a full server without complications, as moderators actually ALLOWED all sorts of banter to go by, which is the AT LEAST most recent 10 forum punishments. Examples are Flath, vDou (that weirdo), Ultor and Decency. (Clearly forgot some).
ND*Jail membership required absolute masterminds, WHICH IS WHY IT TOOK DOEDA 7 TRIES TO BE ACCEPTED! If he OR you applied now for the first time, you both would be accepted without delay.

That made ND*Jail members very good admin candidates. The mods with attitude while letting the banter in. Know, what's going on and always think rationally.

ND*Fun OR ND*Runner OR Zombie are NOWHERE near that. You have only 10 players to moderate as Fun member in every server, and for runners/zombies all you need to do is report, ban and silence a bunch of non-steam kiddos. Although it looks like ND*Jail is going the same direction, only with steamers, and that's sad, really. No wonder Mila was accepted to Runners like that. I myself have no problem there.


See the difference? ND*Jail members have authority, others are just working minions.

And when you see ND*Fun members getting recruited as admins, you can only expect a lot of confusion about to be spawned as soon as they have to make the BIG decisions. This is nothing like reporting, banning and moderatong, which you'd call dedication deserving adminship.
When Kuroch was still admin, that was really the case. Kuroch, the Jail member, was the only one recent active admin to somewhat stand out when things went to shit, while his minions - ND*Fun members as admins, just try to silence everything because they don't have the common sense and authority to speak out without silencing other. And when they get confronted, it's just a POOF. And I'm speaking from forums perspective.


Every bad decision after another bad decision is made just because of that these days. And it's probably time to rename this community "LGK 2.0". All this bullshit does not deserve the title of a "dragon"
At least Mr.Infinite will fit into the rule now because he'll have players his age in the server, and only ~14 players to manage each day because of the current state of Jailbreak, which was another whole paragraph deleted by UHU.


Do you even realize what you type Hunie? You typed again after your first post got accidently deleted so much useless biased things and act like you know all better. I don't know if you even realize that a Runner, Zombie or Fun member doesn't only take care of the server for which he applied. Many of those (and I don't talk about me because it doesn't really hurt/bother me what you type it just let me smile) members do way more than only sitting in their server (Zombie, Runner, Fun or whatsoever) and wait hopefully to show how capable they are to handle the server for which they applied. They look into reports which are made by players via the /admin function and try after that to solve the issues inside those servers where something is going wrong in it. Sure Jb has more rules and you need to know many things which can be abused in it. But still the most of us non Jail members play JB too and almost all members (maybe some expections not) do know the rules aswell there. Every member does or should just look forward to get unacceptable things which are going wrong inside JB and that also counts in return for Jail members in DR, DM etc. too solved.
But honestly Hunie who the hell you are to say other members than Jail have no authority? How are those not Jail members are just minions? I don't know in which dream or nightmare you got stucked (probably in the one where you got accepted as a member) that you come up with such ridiculous comments. You just still spread your butthurt anger of getting declined as a member in the past over all others out with having no clue about what not Jail members do/did in the background of all.
You try to be sneaky beaky and can't even communicate in a respectful and maturewise way with those by you mentioned kids which nD only have at the moment (f.e. in Sosa's Application).

Sure Apple and Ultor did a great job too in the past (not to mention they are your old Ambrosia buddies) as members, but if I look into your reply I kinda feel you wanna say the last 3 admins (Patrick, Voro and Miller) in nD which got promoted out of the Fun team doesnt know what they are doing. They probably took their admin position out of an event with picking a nr. and then let random.org decide which one is the lucky winner to be a new admin.
The thing is you can't compare anyone else with eachother. Specially not if you were not close to be active the last idk lets say 4,5,6 months and if you even doesn't know what happens in the background of all.

Also to say dedication is nothing just shows that you don't care enough about such things. Which maybe and i don't wanna offend you with that was a reason too to get your CONS not fixed by yourself (and I think you tried it enough times and always failed to do so).

I don't wanna type more as I'm sure you will try again to be biased on all which I saw in your reply lately. But simply in all honesty the only arrogance or stupidy I saw coming from anyone was from you and not from me bruh.
You are the one which started in nD as a I'm funny, I'm the only one which is creative haha rofl lol xD all other suck *scream* guy and turned 180° into being a disrepectful person to the most you don't like or against some new regulars which got accepted as member where you again has no right to judge about them because you were definitely inactive.

The sad thing is Hunie you probably would be a member too nowadays bcs you still have potential to become one but yet you decided to come online at the forum from time to time to spread some hate in different topics or sections. And try to show all how bad nD is nowadays. I think we are all still having fun inside the nD servers and try together to get as many probs as possible solved.

You can feel free to make a new friendly and helpful reply to mine. I won't reply to it again beacuse it doesn't make sense for me if I do know it will be useless to just even try to open your eyes.


Fun/zombie/runner members participating in Jailbreak discussions/"riddles" or knowing basic Jailbreak functions and rules as you mentioned DOESN'T excuse your idiotic argument. There's barely any influence in the server from them anyway when compared to the, let's say, early 2016 ND*Jail member line-up. Now of course it doesn't matter when seeing such non-influental members like Infinite or Dumbass getting accepted, who only know how to function properly in the server, cuz you got only kiddos and arab-bros left playing, that of course will NEVER confront mods for bullshit, unlike UK/Europe based ND grown-up veterans. I've experienced that myself.

You clearly don't get the fact that dedication and common sense are different things. Dedication is what's required for a member - hard work, basic rule obey, atmosphere. Common sense is what's required for an admin - heavy decisions on EVERYTHING, morals, neutrality over everyone, thoughtfulness before actions.

I'm not going to repeat by argument about earlier Jail vs other members. You probably have read it but are too retarded to get it.

How do you even plan to get your point across when all you have to show for it is calling me "butthurt" while also accusing my personality and trying to bash me your "superiority" comment (who the hell you are to judge?) when your "butthurt" in reality is "too truthful"? If I need to open my eyes for whatever reason, then you need to activate your goddamn common sense once in a while due to your bullshit arguments.

Don't get me started on real reasonings behind my 2 member application denials (other 2 were COR and other 1 was a troll).

Of course you're too busy moderating players to pay attention to issues deep within the community, and yet you try to confront me with your poorely though-off bullshit as an act of, probably, ass-lick, when you got such weak argument to share. There's no other explanation, really, other than "trying to look smart".

I've been still pretty active in-game the last few months (haven't been last 1.5 weeks, though), undercover AND open, so I know what I'm talking about. I spy forums every week and spot retarded decisions from admins everywhere. It's more than enough to make a paragraph of errors and judge on them. It's easy to see everything from the side and then say bullshit about everything in the middle. Because I've seen a lot. It's from where every critique comes from.

It's so sad that you're either too arrogant, ignorant or too retarded to spot obvious differences and errors before making judgements. You're EXACTLY like the fun members promoted to admins. Clueless, confused, yet still decide to act, but mostly by shutting critics up when judging them and their errors, cuz ya'll clearly lack common sense to get your point across.

There's no friendly way to reply at all when purpose is being brutally honest.

Now I'm done with you here.

User banned 3 days for this post.
- You are free to have your opinion and share it, but forum rules still apply. Keep a nice tone.

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Location: Netherlands
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 71 times
#48 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Spyro wrote:
Spoiler: show
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Spyro wrote:
uhu wrote:
I've accidentally deleted Spyro's post for some reason :(

Don't even try to excuse it.

As for ZeRo -
The complete arrogance and stupidity in your response just proves my point, that members like from ND*Fun should not come even close to adminship. It's that kind of thinking that got us where we all are now in this community.
Imma speak for as if the latest ND*Jail recruits were Ultor and Apple and it was early 2016.

Being an admin is not the same as member. It's not just moderating players anymore, which is clearly the case for ND*Fun members. Dedication means SHIT. You don't just moderator out of obvious rule obey as YOUR way of standing out, you ACT and STAND OUT as the voice of reason.

As admin, one has to take care of and possess :
*Crucial, important, fast, tough decisions, THAT DON'T ONLY INCLUDE BANNING AND MUTING OTHERS.
*True authority, ability to confront decisions even of other admins, not just lower ranks
*Tremendous ammount of common sense, LARGE voccabulary of English
*Morals that don't go crumbling every time there's critisism in the way, from which one could ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING.
*No bailing from scene when things go to shit. (As evident by Kuroch's leave)

That's what made Waschera a great admin, and Kuroch the latest one that actually takes over like an admin is supposed to despite his bullshit moderating decisions as of late.

As you and I know, Jailbreak (remember that I'm speaking as if it was early 2016) is a server full of intensity. Even earlier than that, to handle that, server required very mentally stable and actually SMART grown-up minded members to be capable of handling a full server without complications, as moderators actually ALLOWED all sorts of banter to go by, which is the AT LEAST most recent 10 forum punishments. Examples are Flath, vDou (that weirdo), Ultor and Decency. (Clearly forgot some).
ND*Jail membership required absolute masterminds, WHICH IS WHY IT TOOK DOEDA 7 TRIES TO BE ACCEPTED! If he OR you applied now for the first time, you both would be accepted without delay.

That made ND*Jail members very good admin candidates. The mods with attitude while letting the banter in. Know, what's going on and always think rationally.

ND*Fun OR ND*Runner OR Zombie are NOWHERE near that. You have only 10 players to moderate as Fun member in every server, and for runners/zombies all you need to do is report, ban and silence a bunch of non-steam kiddos. Although it looks like ND*Jail is going the same direction, only with steamers, and that's sad, really. No wonder Mila was accepted to Runners like that. I myself have no problem there.


See the difference? ND*Jail members have authority, others are just working minions.

And when you see ND*Fun members getting recruited as admins, you can only expect a lot of confusion about to be spawned as soon as they have to make the BIG decisions. This is nothing like reporting, banning and moderatong, which you'd call dedication deserving adminship.
When Kuroch was still admin, that was really the case. Kuroch, the Jail member, was the only one recent active admin to somewhat stand out when things went to shit, while his minions - ND*Fun members as admins, just try to silence everything because they don't have the common sense and authority to speak out without silencing other. And when they get confronted, it's just a POOF. And I'm speaking from forums perspective.


Every bad decision after another bad decision is made just because of that these days. And it's probably time to rename this community "LGK 2.0". All this bullshit does not deserve the title of a "dragon"
At least Mr.Infinite will fit into the rule now because he'll have players his age in the server, and only ~14 players to manage each day because of the current state of Jailbreak, which was another whole paragraph deleted by UHU.


Do you even realize what you type Hunie? You typed again after your first post got accidently deleted so much useless biased things and act like you know all better. I don't know if you even realize that a Runner, Zombie or Fun member doesn't only take care of the server for which he applied. Many of those (and I don't talk about me because it doesn't really hurt/bother me what you type it just let me smile) members do way more than only sitting in their server (Zombie, Runner, Fun or whatsoever) and wait hopefully to show how capable they are to handle the server for which they applied. They look into reports which are made by players via the /admin function and try after that to solve the issues inside those servers where something is going wrong in it. Sure Jb has more rules and you need to know many things which can be abused in it. But still the most of us non Jail members play JB too and almost all members (maybe some expections not) do know the rules aswell there. Every member does or should just look forward to get unacceptable things which are going wrong inside JB and that also counts in return for Jail members in DR, DM etc. too solved.
But honestly Hunie who the hell you are to say other members than Jail have no authority? How are those not Jail members are just minions? I don't know in which dream or nightmare you got stucked (probably in the one where you got accepted as a member) that you come up with such ridiculous comments. You just still spread your butthurt anger of getting declined as a member in the past over all others out with having no clue about what not Jail members do/did in the background of all.
You try to be sneaky beaky and can't even communicate in a respectful and maturewise way with those by you mentioned kids which nD only have at the moment (f.e. in Sosa's Application).

Sure Apple and Ultor did a great job too in the past (not to mention they are your old Ambrosia buddies) as members, but if I look into your reply I kinda feel you wanna say the last 3 admins (Patrick, Voro and Miller) in nD which got promoted out of the Fun team doesnt know what they are doing. They probably took their admin position out of an event with picking a nr. and then let random.org decide which one is the lucky winner to be a new admin.
The thing is you can't compare anyone else with eachother. Specially not if you were not close to be active the last idk lets say 4,5,6 months and if you even doesn't know what happens in the background of all.

Also to say dedication is nothing just shows that you don't care enough about such things. Which maybe and i don't wanna offend you with that was a reason too to get your CONS not fixed by yourself (and I think you tried it enough times and always failed to do so).

I don't wanna type more as I'm sure you will try again to be biased on all which I saw in your reply lately. But simply in all honesty the only arrogance or stupidy I saw coming from anyone was from you and not from me bruh.
You are the one which started in nD as a I'm funny, I'm the only one which is creative haha rofl lol xD all other suck *scream* guy and turned 180° into being a disrepectful person to the most you don't like or against some new regulars which got accepted as member where you again has no right to judge about them because you were definitely inactive.

The sad thing is Hunie you probably would be a member too nowadays bcs you still have potential to become one but yet you decided to come online at the forum from time to time to spread some hate in different topics or sections. And try to show all how bad nD is nowadays. I think we are all still having fun inside the nD servers and try together to get as many probs as possible solved.

You can feel free to make a new friendly and helpful reply to mine. I won't reply to it again beacuse it doesn't make sense for me if I do know it will be useless to just even try to open your eyes.


Fun/zombie/runner members participating in Jailbreak discussions/"riddles" or knowing basic Jailbreak functions and rules as you mentioned DOESN'T excuse your idiotic argument. There's barely any influence in the server from them anyway when compared to the, let's say, early 2016 ND*Jail member line-up. Now of course it doesn't matter when seeing such non-influental members like Infinite or Dumbass getting accepted, who only know how to function properly in the server, cuz you got only kiddos and arab-bros left playing, that of course will NEVER confront mods for bullshit, unlike UK/Europe based ND grown-up veterans. I've experienced that myself.

You clearly don't get the fact that dedication and common sense are different things. Dedication is what's required for a member - hard work, basic rule obey, atmosphere. Common sense is what's required for an admin - heavy decisions on EVERYTHING, morals, neutrality over everyone, thoughtfulness before actions.

I'm not going to repeat by argument about earlier Jail vs other members. You probably have read it but are too retarded to get it.

How do you even plan to get your point across when all you have to show for it is calling me "butthurt" while also accusing my personality and trying to bash me your "superiority" comment (who the hell you are to judge?) when your "butthurt" in reality is "too truthful"? If I need to open my eyes for whatever reason, then you need to activate your goddamn common sense once in a while due to your bullshit arguments.

Don't get me started on real reasonings behind my 2 member application denials (other 2 were COR and other 1 was a troll).

Of course you're too busy moderating players to pay attention to issues deep within the community, and yet you try to confront me with your poorely though-off bullshit as an act of, probably, ass-lick, when you got such weak argument to share. There's no other explanation, really, other than "trying to look smart".

I've been still pretty active in-game the last few months (haven't been last 1.5 weeks, though), undercover AND open, so I know what I'm talking about. I spy forums every week and spot retarded decisions from admins everywhere. It's more than enough to make a paragraph of errors and judge on them. It's easy to see everything from the side and then say bullshit about everything in the middle. Because I've seen a lot. It's from where every critique comes from.

It's so sad that you're either too arrogant, ignorant or too retarded to spot obvious differences and errors before making judgements. You're EXACTLY like the fun members promoted to admins. Clueless, confused, yet still decide to act, but mostly by shutting critics up when judging them and their errors, cuz ya'll clearly lack common sense to get your point across.

There's no friendly way to reply at all when purpose is being brutally honest.

Now I'm done with you here.
Amen! Not much more to add.

_________________
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”


Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:05 pm
Profile
#49 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Spyro wrote:
There's no friendly way to reply at all when purpose is being brutally honest.
You can be brutally honest without insulting anyone, regardless of your opinion. In fact, it makes your argument look poorer. So, yeah, you are entitled to have an opinion and to share it, but calling people "retarded" will definitely not help your cause.


Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:09 pm
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 38 times
#50 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Decency wrote:
Why is every criticizing post punished or removed? If you keep punishing those who actually dare to say what's on their mind you will eventually lose the better part of your playerbase and end up with a bunch of people who can't think for themselves. Even if the posts are a bit aggressive, why are you prioritizing that over what their actual point is..


Gz and gl to the ones who did/n't make it

_________________
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image


Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 6 times
#51 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Congratulations, everyone!


I'm sorry if I'm going off-topic.

Decency wrote:
Why is every criticizing post punished or removed? If you keep punishing those who actually dare to say what's on their mind you will eventually lose the better part of your playerbase and end up with a bunch of people who can't think for themselves. Even if the posts are a bit aggressive, why are you prioritizing that over what their actual point is..

edit: in general, not just in this thread.


There's no point in discussing this Decency, I agree with you but according to a higher entity: nD is a private community and we have no right to be here, we should all be grateful that we are still able to play on the servers. Just my advice, you're free to do whatever you want.
Fight The Power


Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:16 am
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#52 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Spoiler: show
Spyro wrote:
[spoiler]
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Spyro wrote:
uhu wrote:
I've accidentally deleted Spyro's post for some reason :(

Don't even try to excuse it.

As for ZeRo -
The complete arrogance and stupidity in your response just proves my point, that members like from ND*Fun should not come even close to adminship. It's that kind of thinking that got us where we all are now in this community.
Imma speak for as if the latest ND*Jail recruits were Ultor and Apple and it was early 2016.

Being an admin is not the same as member. It's not just moderating players anymore, which is clearly the case for ND*Fun members. Dedication means SHIT. You don't just moderator out of obvious rule obey as YOUR way of standing out, you ACT and STAND OUT as the voice of reason.

As admin, one has to take care of and possess :
*Crucial, important, fast, tough decisions, THAT DON'T ONLY INCLUDE BANNING AND MUTING OTHERS.
*True authority, ability to confront decisions even of other admins, not just lower ranks
*Tremendous ammount of common sense, LARGE voccabulary of English
*Morals that don't go crumbling every time there's critisism in the way, from which one could ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING.
*No bailing from scene when things go to shit. (As evident by Kuroch's leave)

That's what made Waschera a great admin, and Kuroch the latest one that actually takes over like an admin is supposed to despite his bullshit moderating decisions as of late.

As you and I know, Jailbreak (remember that I'm speaking as if it was early 2016) is a server full of intensity. Even earlier than that, to handle that, server required very mentally stable and actually SMART grown-up minded members to be capable of handling a full server without complications, as moderators actually ALLOWED all sorts of banter to go by, which is the AT LEAST most recent 10 forum punishments. Examples are Flath, vDou (that weirdo), Ultor and Decency. (Clearly forgot some).
ND*Jail membership required absolute masterminds, WHICH IS WHY IT TOOK DOEDA 7 TRIES TO BE ACCEPTED! If he OR you applied now for the first time, you both would be accepted without delay.

That made ND*Jail members very good admin candidates. The mods with attitude while letting the banter in. Know, what's going on and always think rationally.

ND*Fun OR ND*Runner OR Zombie are NOWHERE near that. You have only 10 players to moderate as Fun member in every server, and for runners/zombies all you need to do is report, ban and silence a bunch of non-steam kiddos. Although it looks like ND*Jail is going the same direction, only with steamers, and that's sad, really. No wonder Mila was accepted to Runners like that. I myself have no problem there.


See the difference? ND*Jail members have authority, others are just working minions.

And when you see ND*Fun members getting recruited as admins, you can only expect a lot of confusion about to be spawned as soon as they have to make the BIG decisions. This is nothing like reporting, banning and moderatong, which you'd call dedication deserving adminship.
When Kuroch was still admin, that was really the case. Kuroch, the Jail member, was the only one recent active admin to somewhat stand out when things went to shit, while his minions - ND*Fun members as admins, just try to silence everything because they don't have the common sense and authority to speak out without silencing other. And when they get confronted, it's just a POOF. And I'm speaking from forums perspective.


Every bad decision after another bad decision is made just because of that these days. And it's probably time to rename this community "LGK 2.0". All this bullshit does not deserve the title of a "dragon"
At least Mr.Infinite will fit into the rule now because he'll have players his age in the server, and only ~14 players to manage each day because of the current state of Jailbreak, which was another whole paragraph deleted by UHU.


Do you even realize what you type Hunie? You typed again after your first post got accidently deleted so much useless biased things and act like you know all better. I don't know if you even realize that a Runner, Zombie or Fun member doesn't only take care of the server for which he applied. Many of those (and I don't talk about me because it doesn't really hurt/bother me what you type it just let me smile) members do way more than only sitting in their server (Zombie, Runner, Fun or whatsoever) and wait hopefully to show how capable they are to handle the server for which they applied. They look into reports which are made by players via the /admin function and try after that to solve the issues inside those servers where something is going wrong in it. Sure Jb has more rules and you need to know many things which can be abused in it. But still the most of us non Jail members play JB too and almost all members (maybe some expections not) do know the rules aswell there. Every member does or should just look forward to get unacceptable things which are going wrong inside JB and that also counts in return for Jail members in DR, DM etc. too solved.
But honestly Hunie who the hell you are to say other members than Jail have no authority? How are those not Jail members are just minions? I don't know in which dream or nightmare you got stucked (probably in the one where you got accepted as a member) that you come up with such ridiculous comments. You just still spread your butthurt anger of getting declined as a member in the past over all others out with having no clue about what not Jail members do/did in the background of all.
You try to be sneaky beaky and can't even communicate in a respectful and maturewise way with those by you mentioned kids which nD only have at the moment (f.e. in Sosa's Application).

Sure Apple and Ultor did a great job too in the past (not to mention they are your old Ambrosia buddies) as members, but if I look into your reply I kinda feel you wanna say the last 3 admins (Patrick, Voro and Miller) in nD which got promoted out of the Fun team doesnt know what they are doing. They probably took their admin position out of an event with picking a nr. and then let random.org decide which one is the lucky winner to be a new admin.
The thing is you can't compare anyone else with eachother. Specially not if you were not close to be active the last idk lets say 4,5,6 months and if you even doesn't know what happens in the background of all.

Also to say dedication is nothing just shows that you don't care enough about such things. Which maybe and i don't wanna offend you with that was a reason too to get your CONS not fixed by yourself (and I think you tried it enough times and always failed to do so).

I don't wanna type more as I'm sure you will try again to be biased on all which I saw in your reply lately. But simply in all honesty the only arrogance or stupidy I saw coming from anyone was from you and not from me bruh.
You are the one which started in nD as a I'm funny, I'm the only one which is creative haha rofl lol xD all other suck *scream* guy and turned 180° into being a disrepectful person to the most you don't like or against some new regulars which got accepted as member where you again has no right to judge about them because you were definitely inactive.

The sad thing is Hunie you probably would be a member too nowadays bcs you still have potential to become one but yet you decided to come online at the forum from time to time to spread some hate in different topics or sections. And try to show all how bad nD is nowadays. I think we are all still having fun inside the nD servers and try together to get as many probs as possible solved.

You can feel free to make a new friendly and helpful reply to mine. I won't reply to it again beacuse it doesn't make sense for me if I do know it will be useless to just even try to open your eyes.


Spyro wrote:
Fun/zombie/runner members participating in Jailbreak discussions/"riddles" or knowing basic Jailbreak functions and rules as you mentioned DOESN'T excuse your idiotic argument. There's barely any influence in the server from them anyway when compared to the, let's say, early 2016 ND*Jail member line-up. Now of course it doesn't matter when seeing such non-influental members like Infinite or Dumbass getting accepted, who only know how to function properly in the server, cuz you got only kiddos and arab-bros left playing, that of course will NEVER confront mods for bullshit, unlike UK/Europe based ND grown-up veterans. I've experienced that myself.

You clearly don't get the fact that dedication and common sense are different things. Dedication is what's required for a member - hard work, basic rule obey, atmosphere. Common sense is what's required for an admin - heavy decisions on EVERYTHING, morals, neutrality over everyone, thoughtfulness before actions.

I'm not going to repeat by argument about earlier Jail vs other members. You probably have read it but are too retarded to get it.

How do you even plan to get your point across when all you have to show for it is calling me "butthurt" while also accusing my personality and trying to bash me your "superiority" comment (who the hell you are to judge?) when your "butthurt" in reality is "too truthful"? If I need to open my eyes for whatever reason, then you need to activate your goddamn common sense once in a while due to your bullshit arguments.

Don't get me started on real reasonings behind my 2 member application denials (other 2 were COR and other 1 was a troll).

Of course you're too busy moderating players to pay attention to issues deep within the community, and yet you try to confront me with your poorely though-off bullshit as an act of, probably, ass-lick, when you got such weak argument to share. There's no other explanation, really, other than "trying to look smart".

I've been still pretty active in-game the last few months (haven't been last 1.5 weeks, though), undercover AND open, so I know what I'm talking about. I spy forums every week and spot retarded decisions from admins everywhere. It's more than enough to make a paragraph of errors and judge on them. It's easy to see everything from the side and then say bullshit about everything in the middle. Because I've seen a lot. It's from where every critique comes from.

It's so sad that you're either too arrogant, ignorant or too retarded to spot obvious differences and errors before making judgements. You're EXACTLY like the fun members promoted to admins. Clueless, confused, yet still decide to act, but mostly by shutting critics up when judging them and their errors, cuz ya'll clearly lack common sense to get your point across.

There's no friendly way to reply at all when purpose is being brutally honest.

Now I'm done with you here.

User banned 3 days for this post.
- You are free to have your opinion and share it, but forum rules still apply. Keep a nice tone.


I'll give you a friendly :lol: and a thank you for your funny reply which let me laugh again. I do like to read a close-minded condemnation of people you know nothing about.
As said I knew you will come up again with being incompetent by your lack of knowledge about what is happening behind the scenes in nD = non public.


And if it comes to being brutally honest i'll spend a 4 lines reply to you on top of it from my freetime:

Spyro wrote:
Don't get me started on real reasonings behind my 2 member application denials (other 2 were COR and other 1 was a troll).


You simply fucked up every time you applied for membership. Sure 2 were COR because you went mad after you saw you would again have no chance of getting accepted as member. You decided to try to get out of that pressure with a genius step coming from you to close it on request before you would again read the you hurting red letters DECLINED which let you drive/drove crazy later.
How could the admins refuse such a unique, irreplaceable candidate like you? Just how?
I think it was because of the way more smarter 2016 admins which were around (if I read your reply right)

Spyro wrote:
You're EXACTLY like the fun members promoted to admins

and which saw your way of thinking about various situations and saw how you would moderate and handle things inside the servers with being so crazy immature and having no kind of common sense.

My advice for you is to grow up to get out of that immaturity you still wear with you (maybe you should add Cuddly or Infinite to your steam friendslist and ask them for help), because insulting and acting like you do it since a while now won't help you to solve any of your real life goals in a proper way. You will end up getting declined in all important sections of your life.

Have a nice day Spyro a.k.a Huniepop!!!

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 38 times
#53 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Zero, you're not helping diffusing this situation by calling him a failure, and frankly I don't think that last post is worthy of you nor the moderatorstatus you currently represent. It's basically a situation of "private matters are not to be brought up in this post, please refrain BLABLABullshitBLA".

In my opinion there's just a major slack on a lot in this community and confusion all around. Everyone need to get their shit together, although I do appreciate some good drama from time to time, it gets too much. A lot of the old guys refuse to accept change, and the new guys don't understand what the old times had. Throwing shitstains at eachother doesn't work in any circumstance, so just leave it be. Since dawn of day humanity complained about members joining, ffs I'm sure most of the people accepted into the teams have had a lot of haters and many turned out to be perfectly acceptable moderators.

What I'm trying to say is stop being dickheads towards eachother and try to actually understand what the other part wants with their actions, not that hard.

Also admins stop being so harsh on foul language, it proves a point better than anything.

_________________
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image


Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 650 times
#54 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Styx wrote:
Zero, you're not helping diffusing this situation by calling him a failure, and frankly I don't think that last post is worthy of you nor the moderatorstatus you currently represent. It's basically a situation of "private matters are not to be brought up in this post, please refrain BLABLABullshitBLA".

Everyone should be allowed to have a say, but indeed, people need to stop now. Regulars, members and admins. We're all people, and having powers does not make us worth more than or superior over others. Work together or leave each other alone.

In my opinion there's just a major slack on a lot in this community and confusion all around. Everyone need to get their shit together, although I do appreciate some good drama from time to time, it gets too much. A lot of the old guys refuse to accept change, and the new guys don't understand what the old times had. Throwing shitstains at eachother doesn't work in any circumstance, so just leave it be. Since dawn of day humanity complained about members joining, ffs I'm sure most of the people accepted into the teams have had a lot of haters and many turned out to be perfectly acceptable moderators.

Couldn't have said it any better. Spot on!

What I'm trying to say is stop being dickheads towards eachother and try to actually understand what the other part wants with their actions, not that hard.

Also admins stop being so harsh on foul language, it proves a point better than anything.

^ I agree with Styx here. You lot need to get your head out the sand and start working together. If this drama continues, people will leave and the community will die. Stop bullying newcomers, stop being racist and get your act together. How hard can it be?!


Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#55 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
I've been keeping an eye out to the last few admin meeting outcomes and if I may express my opinion bluntly is that people are afraid of change.

Counter Strike isn't getting any younger, and most people either move on to other games such as CS:GO which our community is trying to expand to or simply can't adapt enough to the lowered necessities and requirements to keep our community attractive to newcomers and old players alike.

I could go on and criticize what has gone wrong and so on so forth but I'm in no position of doing so. I just feel that most people now-a-days can't deal with the fact that things change and get triggered by the littlest thing. Sure there are limits and there's just plain toxic behavior. But c'mon, we've reached a point where there is a "moderated" group of users who need approval. Did we really need to steep this low? Do people really need to become so toxic that have to get moderated? I ask for no answer, it just confuses me how can people behave in such way.

Anyways, I rambled off topic. Congrats on those who got approved and to those who got extended: never give up.

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times
#56 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
ZeRo#1 wrote:
woOW wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
For
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Are you kidding me ? Maybe add van buren and one more kid and try to creat a server for kids . How the heall did you accept infinity? He cant moderate a wall not a player ? You are creating a team of kids .
First where is the admins? Patrick dont even know the players he join the server 1day par year maybe more . Miller join 1 day par month . Kurochi leaved the team flath too can you explain me.how the black you choose players? The only.guy who is taking care about all the servers is zero and madlife . Mila for dr thats all . Lawliet dont know how to speak to players at all . He all time start throwin a bulll shit with his toxic behaviours on the players . Point.is abusing his powers and giving a spécial traitment he was one of the members who know about the bug in.th3 blackjack and he didnt speak at all ..supercell dont join a lot . Voropolu he is doing the job of all the admins alpne . Uhu is tryind hard to make the jail cs go . So can.you explain.to.me how the black did you accept.infitie ? And why patrick still an admin ? Why did you ban the players like durty and tomato . and when kon9 buged the gamble no one. Could speak to him ? Why kon9 still an admin when he cant give a golden katana and say that he is busy? Busy with what having sex with assh and givg her a special traitment ? But can you explain.to.me how did he got golden katana when he have 100 lr erned? Can any old player expain to me what the fuck is happint to the community ?


Wait wait... What have you done to the community? Break the rules and Call out other players/Members/Admins for doing shit? Your a pathetic Moran I'm sorry I've been nice enough
who are you? You are one of the worst ct in the comunity . You are trying to get member when flath removed your ct accès? You was waiting for flath to leave to applay and you are abusing your vip powers and harrasing players . And you can see that in papa's report

For point:i said you are abusing your powers Report #3937 cheak this guys . For the bug of the blackjack toti s3nd to you cash why you didnt get banned with them?


If someone sent you bad cash you dont get banned for that . The same happened to me when muahaha sent me more than 200k and i didnt get banned for that they just took that cash and exactly this is what happened to po!nt aswell
Don't act like you're the smartass here little kid because i cant accept your shity behavior lite ban this dog permanently ffs


Can you all please stay on topic and don't start a fight inside here?
This topic is meant to gratulate accepted applicants or to talk about the additional notes.
Or just to thank some guys for the effort they put into nD for an example Kakao and uhu as admins. Or for Flath and Spax for their good job as an ex-member.

If you still wanna talk about things on which you don't agree do it in private please, pm an admin or open a topic in the right section. This here is not the right section to do so !!!


i want join the fight

_________________
[img]https://i.ibb.co/167b870/t.jpg[/img]


Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:42 am
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#57 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Styx wrote:
Zero, you're not helping diffusing this situation by calling him a FAILURE, and frankly I don't think that last post is worthy of you nor the moderatorstatus you currently represent. It's basically a situation of "private matters are not to be brought up in this post, please refrain BLABLABullshitBLA".


Let me simply ask you a question Styx, is/was there a need to jump in an admin meeting outcome and try to put members/admin in a bad spotlight? Simply trying to say the admins we have or which got promoted out of the Fun team (that would be in this case Patrick, Voropoulo and Miller) are a FAILURE?
What I tried to show is that he (Spyro) could not even make it in the member team were lower qualities are required which he said with his own words. But then wanna start to talk about an admin position and their work? There is all the time a chance to express their opinion in different kinds of nD sections and there is also a chance to try to have a talk with an admin in the chatbox, via PM or at STEAM to talk about things that should get changed or with whatever he/they are disagree. To causing in every admin meeting outcome a drama and specially if it goes off-topic is out of context.

You said:
Styx wrote:
Since dawn of day humanity complained about members joining, ffs I'm sure most of the people accepted into the teams have had a lot of haters and many turned out to be perfectly acceptable moderators.

which was a very good point because even if I/we would not be fine with it that someone got accepted as a member into the nD team, then atleast I would give this guy/gurl a chance before I start prejudging anyones qualities. And as it most likely was in the past (I had my doubts too) all accepted members/admin did just a fucking great (VOLUNTEER) job. I can't remember that even one member/admin got demoted because of not doing his job good enough (maybe there was in the past tense idk).

Lien~ wrote:
Everyone should be allowed to have a say, but indeed, people need to stop now. Regulars, members and admins. We're all people, and having powers does not make us worth more than or superior over others. Work together or leave each other alone.

I never questioned that they are not allowed to say what they think. It is absolutely everyones right to do so, they should just stay on topic on don't jump in to an admin meeting outcome to spread some hate in it with a disrespectful manner towards others.
It is clear that we all will and did make mistakes because we are humans and not robots, but if I wanna use my common sense then I try to solve this probs in an much more appropiate way and not by trying to start a revolution in an admin meeting outcome.

Lien~ wrote:
Work together or leave each other alone

SIMPLY THAT WAY !!!
I have nothin more to say/add beloved Jury. :)

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 131 times
#58 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Styx wrote:
Zero, you're not helping diffusing this situation by calling him a FAILURE, and frankly I don't think that last post is worthy of you nor the moderatorstatus you currently represent. It's basically a situation of "private matters are not to be brought up in this post, please refrain BLABLABullshitBLA".


Let me simply ask you a question Styx, is/was there a need to jump in an admin meeting outcome and try to put members/admin in a bad spotlight? Simply trying to say the admins we have or which got promoted out of the Fun team (that would be in this case Patrick, Voropoulo and Miller) are a FAILURE?
What I tried to show is that he (Spyro) could not even make it in the member team were lower qualities are required which he said with his own words. But then wanna start to talk about an admin position and their work? There is all the time a chance to express their opinion in different kinds of nD sections and there is also a chance to try to have a talk with an admin in the chatbox, via PM or at STEAM to talk about things that should get changed or with whatever he/they are disagree. To causing in every admin meeting outcome a drama and specially if it goes off-topic is out of context.



Pretty sure all styx meant was that you're supposed to ease the situation, not add more spice in it with your replies to Hunie.

GZ all ! declined ones work harder

_________________
They put you on a bad route
And when you needed they help to pick you up, they fuckin' backed out
They fuckin' got you, I can't lie
But now you're brains fried
You don't even act like you the same guy
Yo mama told you that drugs are bad
But you ain't listen till the fire burned yo ass now you understand


Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:50 pm
Location: In West Philadelphia
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 13 times
#59 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Gratz to everyone

_________________
Image


Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:30 pm
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#60 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
capitan pescanova wrote:
Gratz to everyone


ahh man how i miss you my slash brother ;)
and ty

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:56 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.