View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

#31 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
lmao nice beef

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:04 pm

#32 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Why is every criticizing post punished or removed? If you keep punishing those who actually dare to say what's on their mind you will eventually lose the better part of your playerbase and end up with a bunch of people who can't think for themselves. Even if the posts are a bit aggressive, why are you prioritizing that over what their actual point is..

edit: in general, not just in this thread.

Last edited by Decency on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:09 pm
neonDragon Admin

#33 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
I didn't remove it. It was duplicated and I deleted the second post, which for some reason deleted both.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:11 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#34 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
uhu wrote:
I didn't remove it. It was duplicated and I deleted the second post, which for some reason deleted both.

Thats why my reply to him didn't worked.

So I just let it here for him (Spyro) to read it:

Being so biased just let me laugh. An admin position should be deserved by someone which did enough in the background of all to earn this position. And it shouldn't matter which team he was belonging before. Why should a Jail member get special treatment to deserves it more than maybe a Runner or Fun or Zombie member??? This makes completly no sense for me. What matters is how dedicaded someone is, how much time he spend in all ways related to nD and so on but not bcs of he is in your eyes probably in a "upper class" member-team if he belongs to the Jail team LOOOOL !!!

Spoiler: show

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:21 pm

#35 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Congrats infinite for making it to the team , I didnt expect it tho.

Extended ones keep working hard and try to fix ur cons and u will make it !

Thanks to Flath , spaxor and Kurochi for everything they have done for this community , its much appreciated. Sad to see u guys leave :cry:

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:01 pm

#36 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
uhu wrote:
I've accidentally deleted Spyro's post for some reason :(

Don't even try to excuse it.

As for ZeRo -
The complete arrogance and stupidity in your response just proves my point, that members like from ND*Fun should not come even close to adminship. It's that kind of thinking that got us where we all are now in this community.
Imma speak for as if the latest ND*Jail recruits were Ultor and Apple and it was early 2016.

Being an admin is not the same as member. It's not just moderating players anymore, which is clearly the case for ND*Fun members. Dedication means SHIT. You don't just moderator out of obvious rule obey as YOUR way of standing out, you ACT and STAND OUT as the voice of reason.

As admin, one has to take care of and possess :
*Crucial, important, fast, tough decisions, THAT DON'T ONLY INCLUDE BANNING AND MUTING OTHERS.
*True authority, ability to confront decisions even of other admins, not just lower ranks
*Tremendous ammount of common sense, LARGE voccabulary of English
*Morals that don't go crumbling every time there's critisism in the way, from which one could ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING.
*No bailing from scene when things go to shit. (As evident by Kuroch's leave)

That's what made Waschera a great admin, and Kuroch the latest one that actually takes over like an admin is supposed to despite his bullshit moderating decisions as of late.

As you and I know, Jailbreak (remember that I'm speaking as if it was early 2016) is a server full of intensity. Even earlier than that, to handle that, server required very mentally stable and actually SMART grown-up minded members to be capable of handling a full server without complications, as moderators actually ALLOWED all sorts of banter to go by, which is the AT LEAST most recent 10 forum punishments. Examples are Flath, vDou (that weirdo), Ultor and Decency. (Clearly forgot some).
ND*Jail membership required absolute masterminds, WHICH IS WHY IT TOOK DOEDA 7 TRIES TO BE ACCEPTED! If he OR you applied now for the first time, you both would be accepted without delay.

That made ND*Jail members very good admin candidates. The mods with attitude while letting the banter in. Know, what's going on and always think rationally.

ND*Fun OR ND*Runner OR Zombie are NOWHERE near that. You have only 10 players to moderate as Fun member in every server, and for runners/zombies all you need to do is report, ban and silence a bunch of non-steam kiddos. Although it looks like ND*Jail is going the same direction, only with steamers, and that's sad, really. No wonder Mila was accepted to Runners like that. I myself have no problem there.

See the difference? ND*Jail members have authority, others are just working minions.

And when you see ND*Fun members getting recruited as admins, you can only expect a lot of confusion about to be spawned as soon as they have to make the BIG decisions. This is nothing like reporting, banning and moderatong, which you'd call dedication deserving adminship.
When Kuroch was still admin, that was really the case. Kuroch, the Jail member, was the only one recent active admin to somewhat stand out when things went to shit, while his minions - ND*Fun members as admins, just try to silence everything because they don't have the common sense and authority to speak out without silencing other. And when they get confronted, it's just a POOF. And I'm speaking from forums perspective.

Every bad decision after another bad decision is made just because of that these days. And it's probably time to rename this community "LGK 2.0". All this bullshit does not deserve the title of a "dragon"
At least Mr.Infinite will fit into the rule now because he'll have players his age in the server, and only ~14 players to manage each day because of the current state of Jailbreak, which was another whole paragraph deleted by UHU.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:40 pm

#37 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Decency wrote:
Why is every criticizing post punished or removed? If you keep punishing those who actually dare to say what's on their mind you will eventually lose the better part of your playerbase and end up with a bunch of people who can't think for themselves. Even if the posts are a bit aggressive, why are you prioritizing that over what their actual point is..

edit: in general, not just in this thread.

neonDragon tumblr safespace for special snowflakes brought to you by kallekanin init lad. A bunch of sensitive people in "charge" nowadays.

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:31 pm

#38 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
rip flath, he was a nice guy

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:44 pm

#39 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Good job mr infinite.

spax i will miss you same flath. more members like them needed in future hopefully :)

other than that i think that
this community so much cry babies , bla this bla that. have fun, u dont like dont play:)

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:33 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#40 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Spyro wrote:
uhu wrote:
I've accidentally deleted Spyro's post for some reason :(

Don't even try to excuse it.

As for ZeRo -
The complete arrogance and stupidity in your response just proves my point, that members like from ND*Fun should not come even close to adminship. It's that kind of thinking that got us where we all are now in this community.
Imma speak for as if the latest ND*Jail recruits were Ultor and Apple and it was early 2016.

Being an admin is not the same as member. It's not just moderating players anymore, which is clearly the case for ND*Fun members. Dedication means SHIT. You don't just moderator out of obvious rule obey as YOUR way of standing out, you ACT and STAND OUT as the voice of reason.

As admin, one has to take care of and possess :
*Crucial, important, fast, tough decisions, THAT DON'T ONLY INCLUDE BANNING AND MUTING OTHERS.
*True authority, ability to confront decisions even of other admins, not just lower ranks
*Tremendous ammount of common sense, LARGE voccabulary of English
*Morals that don't go crumbling every time there's critisism in the way, from which one could ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING.
*No bailing from scene when things go to shit. (As evident by Kuroch's leave)

That's what made Waschera a great admin, and Kuroch the latest one that actually takes over like an admin is supposed to despite his bullshit moderating decisions as of late.

As you and I know, Jailbreak (remember that I'm speaking as if it was early 2016) is a server full of intensity. Even earlier than that, to handle that, server required very mentally stable and actually SMART grown-up minded members to be capable of handling a full server without complications, as moderators actually ALLOWED all sorts of banter to go by, which is the AT LEAST most recent 10 forum punishments. Examples are Flath, vDou (that weirdo), Ultor and Decency. (Clearly forgot some).
ND*Jail membership required absolute masterminds, WHICH IS WHY IT TOOK DOEDA 7 TRIES TO BE ACCEPTED! If he OR you applied now for the first time, you both would be accepted without delay.

That made ND*Jail members very good admin candidates. The mods with attitude while letting the banter in. Know, what's going on and always think rationally.

ND*Fun OR ND*Runner OR Zombie are NOWHERE near that. You have only 10 players to moderate as Fun member in every server, and for runners/zombies all you need to do is report, ban and silence a bunch of non-steam kiddos. Although it looks like ND*Jail is going the same direction, only with steamers, and that's sad, really. No wonder Mila was accepted to Runners like that. I myself have no problem there.

See the difference? ND*Jail members have authority, others are just working minions.

And when you see ND*Fun members getting recruited as admins, you can only expect a lot of confusion about to be spawned as soon as they have to make the BIG decisions. This is nothing like reporting, banning and moderatong, which you'd call dedication deserving adminship.
When Kuroch was still admin, that was really the case. Kuroch, the Jail member, was the only one recent active admin to somewhat stand out when things went to shit, while his minions - ND*Fun members as admins, just try to silence everything because they don't have the common sense and authority to speak out without silencing other. And when they get confronted, it's just a POOF. And I'm speaking from forums perspective.

Every bad decision after another bad decision is made just because of that these days. And it's probably time to rename this community "LGK 2.0". All this bullshit does not deserve the title of a "dragon"
At least Mr.Infinite will fit into the rule now because he'll have players his age in the server, and only ~14 players to manage each day because of the current state of Jailbreak, which was another whole paragraph deleted by UHU.

Do you even realize what you type Hunie? You typed again after your first post got accidently deleted so much useless biased things and act like you know all better. I don't know if you even realize that a Runner, Zombie or Fun member doesn't only take care of the server for which he applied. Many of those (and I don't talk about me because it doesn't really hurt/bother me what you type it just let me smile) members do way more than only sitting in their server (Zombie, Runner, Fun or whatsoever) and wait hopefully to show how capable they are to handle the server for which they applied. They look into reports which are made by players via the /admin function and try after that to solve the issues inside those servers where something is going wrong in it. Sure Jb has more rules and you need to know many things which can be abused in it. But still the most of us non Jail members play JB too and almost all members (maybe some expections not) do know the rules aswell there. Every member does or should just look forward to get unacceptable things which are going wrong inside JB and that also counts in return for Jail members in DR, DM etc. too solved.
But honestly Hunie who the hell you are to say other members than Jail have no authority? How are those not Jail members are just minions? I don't know in which dream or nightmare you got stucked (probably in the one where you got accepted as a member) that you come up with such ridiculous comments. You just still spread your butthurt anger of getting declined as a member in the past over all others out with having no clue about what not Jail members do/did in the background of all.
You try to be sneaky beaky and can't even communicate in a respectful and maturewise way with those by you mentioned kids which nD only have at the moment (f.e. in Sosa's Application).

Sure Apple and Ultor did a great job too in the past (not to mention they are your old Ambrosia buddies) as members, but if I look into your reply I kinda feel you wanna say the last 3 admins (Patrick, Voro and Miller) in nD which got promoted out of the Fun team doesnt know what they are doing. They probably took their admin position out of an event with picking a nr. and then let random.org decide which one is the lucky winner to be a new admin.
The thing is you can't compare anyone else with eachother. Specially not if you were not close to be active the last idk lets say 4,5,6 months and if you even doesn't know what happens in the background of all.

Also to say dedication is nothing just shows that you don't care enough about such things. Which maybe and i don't wanna offend you with that was a reason too to get your CONS not fixed by yourself (and I think you tried it enough times and always failed to do so).

I don't wanna type more as I'm sure you will try again to be biased on all which I saw in your reply lately. But simply in all honesty the only arrogance or stupidy I saw coming from anyone was from you and not from me bruh.
You are the one which started in nD as a I'm funny, I'm the only one which is creative haha rofl lol xD all other suck *scream* guy and turned 180° into being a disrepectful person to the most you don't like or against some new regulars which got accepted as member where you again has no right to judge about them because you were definitely inactive.

The sad thing is Hunie you probably would be a member too nowadays bcs you still have potential to become one but yet you decided to come online at the forum from time to time to spread some hate in different topics or sections. And try to show all how bad nD is nowadays. I think we are all still having fun inside the nD servers and try together to get as many probs as possible solved.

You can feel free to make a new friendly and helpful reply to mine. I won't reply to it again beacuse it doesn't make sense for me if I do know it will be useless to just even try to open your eyes.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm

#41 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Congrats to the accepted members, good luck to the extended ones. Show us your worth!

Spaxor, my little bro, you've done an outstanding job as a member. I'm sorry for the troubles I caused you. I wish you the best of luck with everything and we'll keep in touch! <3

Flath, although your behaviour has changed, and despite the fact we didn't always get along.. I've always respected you and you've done an amazing job as a member! I wish you all the best and you know where to find me if you wanna chat <3

Kalle, probably one of my oldest friends in the community. All that I wanted to say has been said in private. We'll keep in touch <3

Nice additional points! Well done team. And a massive massive shout out to uhu, who's done an amazing job creating the stuff for CS:GO!

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:49 am

#42 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
~LITE~ wrote:
Are you kidding me ? Maybe add van buren and one more kid and try to creat a server for kids . How the heall did you accept infinity? He cant moderate a wall not a player ? You are creating a team of kids .
First where is the admins? Patrick dont even know the players he join the server 1day par year maybe more . Miller join 1 day par month . Kurochi leaved the team flath too can you explain me.how the black you choose players? The only.guy who is taking care about all the servers is zero and madlife . Mila for dr thats all . Lawliet dont know how to speak to players at all . He all time start throwin a bulll shit with his toxic behaviours on the players . Point.is abusing his powers and giving a spécial traitment he was one of the members who know about the bug in.th3 blackjack and he didnt speak at all ..supercell dont join a lot . Voropolu he is doing the job of all the admins alpne . Uhu is tryind hard to make the jail cs go . So can.you explain.to.me how the black did you accept.infitie ? And why patrick still an admin ? Why did you ban the players like durty and tomato . and when kon9 buged the gamble no one. Could speak to him ? Why kon9 still an admin when he cant give a golden katana and say that he is busy? Busy with what having sex with assh and givg her a special traitment ? But can you explain.to.me how did he got golden katana when he have 100 lr erned? Can any old player expain to me what the fuck is happint to the community ?

User banned 7 days for this post and recent forum behavior.

what lite said is completely true,i'm not trying to hate infinite or someth he rly deserve it but it's way too soon to get accepted anyway gz!
admins u are doing rly nice job but yeah i think u should let the members decide with u to who u accept/decline their application not talking about my self but the members are more active than u tbh,uhu is busy with csgo great job he did so far and gl with reviving csgo's jailbreak.konij connect to jb join ct team and go afk for 1 map then join ct again and go afk also if he isn't afk he ignores everyone needs help from him and only answer his lovely aash ofc,once time we had rulebreakers we asked him to deal with them and ofc he ignored us.regit's last connect to servers was like 3-4weeks ago.kurochi the most active admin has left i asked him once to come 4times in row to zm server to ban/check ips and he did it never said 'no i'm busy,take proofs and report'he was always there to deal with rulebreakers,patrick and leon are doing nice job too but their activity is lil bit low they are playing maybe 1hr per day or probabely less but they come when u call them,ty for your greatjob!voro is busy with nd war gl with it bro.
My conclusion is to let the members decide who gets accepted/declined cuz they are the most active in servers.
1more thing about konij as everyone is saying when he bugged gamble he didn't get any punishment but the guys who used the blackjack bug got banned and also -nD$ that's clearly unfair even members knew about the bug and he took cash and shut his mouth welldone! durrty instead of just making a lot of cash and buy wallets ez money ez life no he decided to tell the admins about the bug and he also got banned and -nD$ isn't the ban enough?for me that's clearly unfair but yeah who cares.
Ps : how does konij own goldenkatana and he didn't finish the achievments.
and as decency said :
Decency wrote:

maybe u should stop banning everyone has the balls to tell his full opinion,and ofc i'll get banned for this post but who cares i'm saying the truth if u want to me ban me go ahead.
Ps : Congratulations to everyone who got accepted keep up the good work and prove that u deserve it and goodluck to who got extanded/declined work on the given cons and try to improve ur self.
Peace,

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:50 am
nD** Jail Member

#43 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
sad to see some of my fav guys leave ... congratz everyone and zero u deserve it tho and gl for the others

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:47 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#44 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
slink wrote:
sad to see some of my fav guys leave ... congratz everyone and zero u deserve it tho and gl for the others

TY Bruh !!!

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:53 pm

#45 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Well done Zero, Welcome Infinite and keep that head up uber.

For all the haters, I believe ko9 got demoted and his cash set to -1 million.

14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
17:29 - LeoSteel : Ban sunvolt

Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next