View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

#16 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Thanks for giving me a chance to be part of the team.I will do my best keep you all happy.LITE I know your not happy with this but I'll do my best to change your mind.
Thank you to everyone who replied in my application, it meant a lot what everyone thinks not just the admins.
Thank you once again.
Good luck to the extended and better luck next time for the ones that got declined.

Infinite

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:37 am

#17 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Grats Infinite! Like Lawliet said, I also think it was too soon for you but we'll see how it goes.
Now, can we talk about Flath's well deserved strike? :roll:

Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:08 am
neonDragon Admin

#18 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Now, can we talk about Flath's well deserved strike? :roll:

His strike and ban has nothing to do with the admin meeting outcome.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:32 am
#19 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Spoiler: show
~LITE~ wrote:
Are you kidding me ? Maybe add van buren and one more kid and try to creat a server for kids . How the heall did you accept infinity? He cant moderate a wall not a player ? You are creating a team of kids .
First where is the admins? Patrick dont even know the players he join the server 1day par year maybe more . Miller join 1 day par month . Kurochi leaved the team flath too can you explain me.how the black you choose players? The only.guy who is taking care about all the servers is zero and madlife . Mila for dr thats all . Lawliet dont know how to speak to players at all . He all time start throwin a bulll shit with his toxic behaviours on the players . Point.is abusing his powers and giving a spécial traitment he was one of the members who know about the bug in.th3 blackjack and he didnt speak at all ..supercell dont join a lot . Voropolu he is doing the job of all the admins alpne . Uhu is tryind hard to make the jail cs go . So can.you explain.to.me how the black did you accept.infitie ? And why patrick still an admin ? Why did you ban the players like durty and tomato . and when kon9 buged the gamble no one. Could speak to him ? Why kon9 still an admin when he cant give a golden katana and say that he is busy? Busy with what having sex with assh and givg her a special traitment ? But can you explain.to.me how did he got golden katana when he have 100 lr erned? Can any old player expain to me what the fuck is happint to the community ?
OMG LITE! What did you do? Now Patrick is crying in the corner because of your extremely accurate, thoughtful and, above all, factual post!

I will give you some advice now even if you will reject it. You will see that people will take you more seriously from the moment you stop acting and posting like this. But right now, you're just spreading nonsense and negativity.

This said, I think it's nice to see at last more information about the moderated group. So it will be used as a last resort before a ban and not like adjustment/transition after a ban, right?

And finally, congratulations Infinite!

Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:39 am

#20 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
For
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Are you kidding me ? Maybe add van buren and one more kid and try to creat a server for kids . How the heall did you accept infinity? He cant moderate a wall not a player ? You are creating a team of kids .
First where is the admins? Patrick dont even know the players he join the server 1day par year maybe more . Miller join 1 day par month . Kurochi leaved the team flath too can you explain me.how the black you choose players? The only.guy who is taking care about all the servers is zero and madlife . Mila for dr thats all . Lawliet dont know how to speak to players at all . He all time start throwin a bulll shit with his toxic behaviours on the players . Point.is abusing his powers and giving a spécial traitment he was one of the members who know about the bug in.th3 blackjack and he didnt speak at all ..supercell dont join a lot . Voropolu he is doing the job of all the admins alpne . Uhu is tryind hard to make the jail cs go . So can.you explain.to.me how the black did you accept.infitie ? And why patrick still an admin ? Why did you ban the players like durty and tomato . and when kon9 buged the gamble no one. Could speak to him ? Why kon9 still an admin when he cant give a golden katana and say that he is busy? Busy with what having sex with assh and givg her a special traitment ? But can you explain.to.me how did he got golden katana when he have 100 lr erned? Can any old player expain to me what the fuck is happint to the community ?

Wait wait... What have you done to the community? Break the rules and Call out other players/Members/Admins for doing shit? Your a pathetic Moran I'm sorry I've been nice enough
who are you? You are one of the worst ct in the comunity . You are trying to get member when flath removed your ct accès? You was waiting for flath to leave to applay and you are abusing your vip powers and harrasing players . And you can see that in papa's report

For point:i said you are abusing your powers Report #3937 cheak this guys . For the bug of the blackjack toti s3nd to you cash why you didnt get banned with them?

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:13 am

#21 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
~LITE~ wrote:
For
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:

Wait wait... What have you done to the community? Break the rules and Call out other players/Members/Admins for doing shit? Your a pathetic Moran I'm sorry I've been nice enough
who are you? You are one of the worst ct in the comunity . You are trying to get member when flath removed your ct accès? You was waiting for flath to leave to applay and you are abusing your vip powers and harrasing players . And you can see that in papa's report

For point:i said you are abusing your powers Report #3937 cheak this guys . For the bug of the blackjack toti s3nd to you cash why you didnt get banned with them?

If someone sent you bad cash you dont get banned for that . The same happened to me when muahaha sent me more than 200k and i didnt get banned for that they just took that cash and exactly this is what happened to po!nt aswell
Don't act like you're the smartass here little kid because i cant accept your shity behavior lite ban this dog permanently ffs

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:37 am
nD*** Jail Member

#22 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
woOW wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
For
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:

If someone sent you bad cash you dont get banned for that . The same happened to me when muahaha sent me more than 200k and i didnt get banned for that they just took that cash and exactly this is what happened to po!nt aswell
Don't act like you're the smartass here little kid because i cant accept your shity behavior lite ban this dog permanently ffs

Can you all please stay on topic and don't start a fight inside here?
This topic is meant to gratulate accepted applicants or to talk about the additional notes.
Or just to thank some guys for the effort they put into nD for an example Kakao and uhu as admins. Or for Flath and Spax for their good job as an ex-member.

If you still wanna talk about things on which you don't agree do it in private please, pm an admin or open a topic in the right section. This here is not the right section to do so !!!

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:50 am

#23 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Po!Nt wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Point.is abusing his powers and giving a spécial traitmenthe was one of the members who know about the bug in.th3 blackjack and he didnt speak at all

You wut mate?? where do you get your facts from? your butthole?? the only person in this community who throw bullshit and has no idea what he's saying is you mate, do us all a favor and shut up please.

I tired to be nice as much as I can, but this kiddo is throwing random shit at all of us

OT: Gz infi. and Gl the rest

Lmao wtf is this? How did this guy become member with that attitude??? Nah man Flath the only member i respect recently left and we are stuck with this dude.. shows us where nD is going.

#FREEFLATH

Last edited by QuErza! on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:20 am

#24 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
~LITE~ wrote:

I don't understand why are you so butthurt about everything??? What the fuck do you mean having sex with aash and giving me special treatment? Stop talking nonsense about every fucking thing. Have you ever said anything nice to anyone? "What the black" you wannabe troll. You seriously take the piss man. I don't understand what the fuck is your problem. Do something useful yourself before saying shit to everyone else.
Gz infinite I didn't expect you getting accepted but here we go. Hope you don't let the admins down. :)

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:23 am
neonDragon Admin

#25 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Don't make this topic into a private feud shitfest. Stay on topic or you will find yourself banned.
You are free to discuss the things that has been mentioned in the outcome / comment on things you think we have left out. Keep the personal feud to yourself and start to show some respect for the regulars, members and admins of this community.

Dee Dee wrote:
This said, I think it's nice to see at last more information about the moderated group. So it will be used as a last resort before a ban and not like adjustment/transition after a ban, right?

The moderated group can be added in specific cases after a ban as well. If we are not sure if the person being unbanned has good intentions after returning, we will keep them in this group for a while to make them prove us wrong. In some situations it will also be added as a middle-step before a ban.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:29 am

#26 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
~LITE~ wrote:

User banned 7 days for this post and recent forum behavior.

Why are you mentioning an abuse that happened about 3-4 years ago, when you weren't even here and literally have no idea what happened. If we compare what bad and good things Konijn has done, he still makes an exceptional admin. Yes, he made a mistake with the gamble abuse, but he had the guts to come forward in public and apologize for his mistakes, yet you can't even get your head out of your bum.

But now you're brains fried
You don't even act like you the same guy
Yo mama told you that drugs are bad
But you ain't listen till the fire burned yo ass now you understand

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:48 am

#27 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Congrats everyone :)

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech

Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:13 pm

#28 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Nallez wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:

User banned 7 days for this post and recent forum behavior.

Why are you mentioning an abuse that happened about 3-4 years ago, when you weren't even here and literally have no idea what happened. If we compare what bad and good things Konijn has done, he still makes an exceptional admin. Yes, he made a mistake with the gamble abuse, but he had the guts to come forward in public and apologize for his mistakes, yet you can't even get your head out of your bum.

Ko9 banned me for 2 months for saying the word retard. Nothing to do with the topic but just wanted to say it out loud. Still love KO9 tho

#FREEFLATH

User banned 3 days for this post.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:45 pm
nD** Runner Member

#29 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
congratulation to everyone

Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:52 pm
neonDragon Admin

#30 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
I've accidentally deleted Spyro's post for some reason :(

edit: posts in this position seem to go duplicate...

Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next