View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
neonDragon Admin

#1 Post Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017

Hello community! We had an admin meeting today and the results are:

Mr.Infinite's application for our Jail Team has been Accepted.
    UberArad's application for our Jail Team has been Extended.
    Shota :D's application for our Jail Team has been Skipped due to being made too close to the meeting.
    Dz milanovic's application for our Jail Team has been Skipped due to being made too close to the meeting.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted! Good luck to those who got extented!

ZeRo#1's trial for our Fun Team has been Accepted.
    Mila's trial for our Runner Team has been Accepted.

Flath has decided to leave our team.
    spaxor has decided to leave our team.
    Kallekanin has decided to leave the Admin Team.

Thanks to Flath, spaxor and Kallekanin for their dedication, efforts and time they have put in our community!

We have decided to take an old group into use again. This forum-group is called "Moderated" and the people placed in this group will need to get their posts approved by an admin. The group is mainly for people who is trolling/breaking rules on the forums but still seems to contribute positively at times. To get out of the group you will have to show the admins that you are capable of behaving well and not breaking any rules for an extended amount of time. Note that if you manage to get yourself out of the group, the next rulebreak will result in a forumban.
    We have noticed an increase in CTs who do not pay attention during Last Request, we would like to remind players that as a CT you should be watching the Last Request to ensure that no cheating occurs. We will be encouraging members to moderate CTs who do not pay attention to the game.
    We have decided to reset the VIP trial once a year for all the players. This will give you a new chance to test it out. You will be able to obtain another VIP trial exactly one year after you requested the previous one.
    Rewards for reporting bugs will be possible, but each case and bug will be handled individually and a reward is not guaranteed.

Please note that CS:GO applicants will be handled in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks to KaKao for contributing with a new fresh layout for the outcome.
The Admin Team

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:22 pm

#2 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Congratulations to everyone!

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:25 pm

#3 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Congratz to every1!

"▬ We have noticed an increase in CTs who do not pay attention during Last Request, we would like to remind players that as a CT you should be watching the Last Request to ensure that no cheating occurs. We will be encouraging members to moderate CTs who do not pay attention to the game."

Finally like legit. none ever has given warnings at lrs and im glad that its finally gonna happen.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:39 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#4 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
- Congratz Infinite and welcome to the team. If you need any help you know how to message me on steam ;)

- For the extended ones try to fix all given cons and try to look forward about what is needed as a member to eventually get accepted later.

- At the declined ones do not lose your hope to maybe get accepted in the future as a member. I got declined one time too and tried to fix my cons in an more appropiate way. Show the admins that you want a spot or chance in the team to do the best for the community. And reapply again if you feel you are ready for it. If you need help or an advice feel free to ask me via pm or at steam.

- @ the admins thank you for the trust in me and that I passed my trial. I do know my fun activity wasn't that much lately. But if you see TTT as fun server too then you'll see i got a high activity there. However I'll get my mic at the 4th or 5th and it will solve alot of probs in my eyes. And I also hope the regulars are fine with that decission. I try/tried my best to make it enjoyable for all to play in the nD servers.

- Thank you at Flath and Spax for all what you both did as a member for nD, good job and much appreciated!
And ty again Kakao for your effort you put always into nD.

EDIT: Since you left without saying anything I forgot you Kalle. But I do wanna say thanks for what you did for nD and for the time you spent inside nD to try to make it to a better place for us. IDC if I get haters for that but you mostly been always friendly to me ;)

Spoiler: show

Last edited by ZeRo#1-RIP-Po!Nt on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:01 am

#5 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
mashallah and gz

Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:13 am

#6 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Congrats everyone :)

Image Image

Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:15 am

#7 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Congrats!

Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:51 am

#8 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Special Thanks to uhu who made
Vip for csgo
Fixed Lrs in cs go

Thanks uhu

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:08 am

#9 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Are you kidding me ? Maybe add van buren and one more kid and try to creat a server for kids . How the heall did you accept infinity? He cant moderate a wall not a player ? You are creating a team of kids .
First where is the admins? Patrick dont even know the players he join the server 1day par year maybe more . Miller join 1 day par month . Kurochi leaved the team flath too can you explain me.how the black you choose players? The only.guy who is taking care about all the servers is zero and madlife . Mila for dr thats all . Lawliet dont know how to speak to players at all . He all time start throwin a bulll shit with his toxic behaviours on the players . Point.is abusing his powers and giving a spécial traitment he was one of the members who know about the bug in.th3 blackjack and he didnt speak at all ..supercell dont join a lot . Voropolu he is doing the job of all the admins alpne . Uhu is tryind hard to make the jail cs go . So can.you explain.to.me how the black did you accept.infitie ? And why patrick still an admin ? Why did you ban the players like durty and tomato . and when kon9 buged the gamble no one. Could speak to him ? Why kon9 still an admin when he cant give a golden katana and say that he is busy? Busy with what having sex with assh and givg her a special traitment ? But can you explain.to.me how did he got golden katana when he have 100 lr erned? Can any old player expain to me what the fuck is happint to the community ?

User banned 7 days for this post and recent forum behavior.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:16 am

#10 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Oh thank God he didn't criticize me. My membership is safe atm :dance: :lol: just kidding... Anyways congratulations Infinite!!! Well done

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:52 am
neonDragon Admin

#11 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
~LITE~ wrote:
Are you kidding me ? Maybe add van buren and one more kid and try to creat a server for kids . How the heall did you accept infinity? He cant moderate a wall not a player ? You are creating a team of kids .
First where is the admins? Patrick dont even know the players he join the server 1day par year maybe more . Miller join 1 day par month . Kurochi leaved the team flath too can you explain me.how the black you choose players? The only.guy who is taking care about all the servers is zero and madlife . Mila for dr thats all . Lawliet dont know how to speak to players at all . He all time start throwin a bulll shit with his toxic behaviours on the players . Point.is abusing his powers and giving a spécial traitment he was one of the members who know about the bug in.th3 blackjack and he didnt speak at all ..supercell dont join a lot . Voropolu he is doing the job of all the admins alpne . Uhu is tryind hard to make the jail cs go . So can.you explain.to.me how the black did you accept.infitie ? And why patrick still an admin ? Why did you ban the players like durty and tomato . and when kon9 buged the gamble no one. Could speak to him ? Why kon9 still an admin when he cant give a golden katana and say that he is busy? Busy with what having sex with assh and givg her a special traitment ? But can you explain.to.me how did he got golden katana when he have 100 lr erned? Can any old player expain to me what the fuck is happint to the community ?

Wowwowowowow all of this crap just because infinite was accepted holy shit.
Gz infinte, I believe it's still a bit early for you to join the team but we'll see how you'll do. Prove this fella wrong ;)

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:17 am

#12 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
~LITE~ wrote:
Point.is abusing his powers and giving a spécial traitmenthe was one of the members who know about the bug in.th3 blackjack and he didnt speak at all

You wut mate?? where do you get your facts from? your butthole?? the only person in this community who throw bullshit and has no idea what he's saying is you mate, do us all a favor and shut up please.

Spoiler: show
I tried to be nice as much as I can, but this kiddo is throwing random shit at all of us

OT: Gz infi. and Gl the rest

Last edited by Po!Nt on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:31 am

#13 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Gratz all

Last edited by Zixler on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:32 am
Profile WWW

#14 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
Gratz y'all

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:51 am

#15 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 02-09-2017
~LITE~ wrote:

Wait wait... What have you done to the community? Break the rules and Call out other players/Members/Admins for doing shit? Your a pathetic Moran I'm sorry I've been nice enough

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next