View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

#16 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
There is no reason to give you the names. We never liked to praise people in a bad way and this ain't gonna change today.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:42 am

#17 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
KING SNEL wrote:
LOL

Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:01 am

#18 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
I guess it's not up to discussion as it's already been decided but I do find it a bit harsh to strike someone that already was on strike 2. We know it's harder to get permbanned than to get strike 2 so why shouldn't it be the case here? I also think there's a big difference between "passively" abusing something that already exists and "actively" creating a hole in the system yourself with the latter being much worse. I think this makes a good comparison of the bias in your punishment. Albeit a long time ago, Konijn actively created a hole in the system and made himself win on every gamble if he bet a certain amount of cash. Iirc the only punishment he recieved was just a demotion to the member team and not even a strike(forgive me if I remember it wrong).

Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:27 am

#19 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
Decency wrote:
I guess it's not up to discussion as it's already been decided but I do find it a bit harsh to strike someone that already was on strike 2. We know it's harder to get permbanned than to get strike 2 so why shouldn't it be the case here? I also think there's a big difference between "passively" abusing something that already exists and "actively" creating a hole in the system yourself with the latter being much worse. I think this makes a good comparison of the bias in your punishment. Albeit a long time ago, Konijn actively created a hole in the system and made himself win on every gamble if he bet a certain amount of cash. Iirc the only punishment he recieved was just a demotion to the member team and not even a strike(forgive me if I remember it wrong).

Hes not the only ex-admin that done something/breaking the rules without getting a strike.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:25 am

#20 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
KING SNEL wrote:
Decency wrote:

Hes not the only ex-admin that done something/breaking the rules without getting a strike.

Right on the money there. But hey some1 will undoubtedly justify the "punishment" that was given to those individuals with some bs. reasoning.

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:52 am

#21 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
KING SNEL wrote:
Decency wrote:

Yes . when admin break a rule its more horrible .

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:54 am

#22 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
Quote:
Konijn actively created a hole in the system and made himself win on every gamble if he bet a certain amount of cash.

dirty past yo bad bunny

Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:01 am
Profile WWW

#23 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
Lien~ wrote:
Pretty much what zapt0r said. Some people decided to willingly abuse this bug, and actions have been taken. I do not know who were involved, nor will I put effort into finding out who was. But there is no need to try and create a shitstorm again. It has been handled now, that's it.

Let's go then.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:48 pm

#24 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
The information that was needed to be shared, has been shared. Feel free to continue your discussions/accusations via PM.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2