View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:10 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 132 times
#1 Post Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
Image


Hello community!

We know that you are aware that blackjack, gamble, and jbshop have been disabled for the last few days, and you are wondering why. There was a bug/exploit in blackjack which allowed people to win cash that they shouldn't. Everything is fixed and will be re-enabled soon.

Everyone who exploited the bug to gain nD$ has been traced. We take the integrity of the nD$ system very seriously and so those responsible have been striked and/or banned. Some of the cash had been transferred to other people, so you may find some money has been recovered from your account if someone else created it using this exploit and transferred it to you. If you have questions about your account, feel free to contact Voropoulo or Kallekanin on forums, Steam, or Discord.

If anyone finds any exploits with nD$, please PM an admin. Rewards will be given for verified reports.



The Admin Team

_________________
Image


Image


Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:06 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 29 times
#2 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
nice, hurry so JB can become popular again
Image

_________________
Image


Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:04 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#3 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
good job so we get 10k

_________________
Fbi law enforcment


Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:11 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 pm
Location: Here
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 48 times
#4 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
When will everything be re-enabled ? Will it take another few days after this announcement? Seems like a mediocre programmer is working on fixing it.

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image
Image


Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 20 times
#5 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
Glad to hear that it will be re-enabled.

_________________
Image

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”


Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 7 times
#6 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
who cud do such a thing :(

_________________
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.


Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 9 times
#7 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
Muhaha wrote:
who cud do such a thing :(


idk maybe this guy ? http://public.neondragon.net/toplist/pr ... 0:33437283

_________________
User banned 1 Day for this post


Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 am
Location: Nearby Majin's House
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 44 times
#8 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
Instead of the confusion and people blaming everyone, could the admins or someone tell us who were rhe abusers and what the strikes were?

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image
Image


Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 160 times
#9 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
LOL

_________________
Image


Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 20 times
#10 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
Jenny ◕ ◡ ◕ wrote:
Instead of the confusion and people blaming everyone, could the admins or someone tell us who were rhe abusers and what the strikes were?


I think its not needed since the admins can easily edit the main post of this topic and tell who did it. But yeah I think they might tell sooner or later.

_________________
Image

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”


Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:38 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 am
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 133 times
#11 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
GuuhaN wrote:
When will everything be re-enabled ? Will it take another few days after this announcement? Seems like a mediocre programmer is working on fixing it.


Instead of criticising the admins that actually put down an effort to solve the issue, you could show some appreciation and respect.

_________________
Regards,
zapt0r


Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 34 times
#12 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
Jenny ◕ ◡ ◕ wrote:
Instead of the confusion and people blaming everyone, could the admins or someone tell us who were rhe abusers and what the strikes were?



Check the strikelist, or maybe check people's stats. They may have $-(Amount)

EDIT -

SNap wrote:
Jenny ◕ ◡ ◕ wrote:
Instead of the confusion and people blaming everyone, could the admins or someone tell us who were rhe abusers and what the strikes were?


I think its not needed since the admins can easily edit the main post of this topic and tell who did it. But yeah I think they might tell sooner or later.



You just don't want your name to be in the list LOL

_________________
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!


Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 650 times
#13 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
zapt0r wrote:
GuuhaN wrote:
When will everything be re-enabled ? Will it take another few days after this announcement? Seems like a mediocre programmer is working on fixing it.


Instead of criticising the admins that actually put down an effort to solve the issue, you could show some appreciation and respect.
Pretty much what zapt0r said. Some people decided to willingly abuse this bug, and actions have been taken. I do not know who were involved, nor will I put effort into finding out who was. But there is no need to try and create a shitstorm again. It has been handled now, that's it.


Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 am
Location: Nearby Majin's House
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 44 times
#14 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
Jenny ◕ ◡ ◕ wrote:
Instead of the confusion and people blaming everyone, could the admins or someone tell us who were rhe abusers and what the strikes were?



Check the strikelist, or maybe check people's stats. They may have $-(Amount)

EDIT -

SNap wrote:
Jenny ◕ ◡ ◕ wrote:
Instead of the confusion and people blaming everyone, could the admins or someone tell us who were rhe abusers and what the strikes were?


I think its not needed since the admins can easily edit the main post of this topic and tell who did it. But yeah I think they might tell sooner or later.



You just don't want your name to be in the list LOL

U really expect every person out here to look for people on strike 1, 2 or 3? So we just randomly go there and see the profile of every person on strike 1, 2 and 3 just to know who got banned. Nice logic.

If you dont want your name to be in the list then you should of told the admins about the bug since you knew it was wrong and that you werent suppose to keep abusing it. Everyone got what they deserved. Again lemme ask, can we get the names and strikes for the people who got striked? At least in private I really wanna know.

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image
Image


Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 34 times
#15 Post Re: Update about blackjack, gamble and jbshop
Jenny ◕ ◡ ◕ wrote:
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
Jenny ◕ ◡ ◕ wrote:
Instead of the confusion and people blaming everyone, could the admins or someone tell us who were rhe abusers and what the strikes were?



Check the strikelist, or maybe check people's stats. They may have $-(Amount)

EDIT -

SNap wrote:
Jenny ◕ ◡ ◕ wrote:
Instead of the confusion and people blaming everyone, could the admins or someone tell us who were rhe abusers and what the strikes were?


I think its not needed since the admins can easily edit the main post of this topic and tell who did it. But yeah I think they might tell sooner or later.



You just don't want your name to be in the list LOL

U really expect every person out here to look for people on strike 1, 2 or 3? So we just randomly go there and see the profile of every person on strike 1, 2 and 3 just to know who got banned. Nice logic.

If you dont want your name to be in the list then you should of told the admins about the bug since you knew it was wrong and that you werent suppose to keep abusing it. Everyone got what they deserved. Again lemme ask, can we get the names and strikes for the people who got striked? At least in private I really wanna know.


Would you love it if your name got up on the list. Everyone would be hating. Your just saying to all of us that your lazy to check the strike list or Check people's stats

_________________
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!


Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:02 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.