Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017

Decency
VIP

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017

Post by Decency »

Can people stop saying Kaitokid is a troll and has a bad influence on this community already.. Are you guys living in the past? It's annoying to see people holding a vendetta for what happened several years ago. I mean, what the hell is wrong with your response here http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 81#p518381 - Did you think he was trolling here and was trying to annoy you? That post was legit and had solid input in it and you respond in a disgusting tone, not even acknowledging that he could be in the right. He might not be a white knight but that doesn't mean he constantly want to piss people off. Flath's statement about you silencing people really hit the nail here.
Spoiler!
Not trying to jump on any bandwagons here, just stating the obvious..
These users thanked the author Decency for the post (total 2):
[email protected]$$, Edo ツ
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Decency wrote:Can people stop saying Kaitokid is a troll and has a bad influence on this community already.. Are you guys living in the past? It's annoying to see people holding a vendetta for what happened several years ago.
On this point I totaly agree. I remember where Durrty were used to be a hardcore troll and took a lot of punishment for that. But as said in an other post all should be taken into account if it comes to judging someones behaviour. Durrty was in game more present than in the forums and he showed a behaviour where no one anytime had to complain about him. I even saw him helping newcomers with questions they had and many more. I for myself can say I dont like if trolls don't know when to stop at any point where they went to far which he in my eyes did often in the past and specially if some of his trolll friends were on. Well this been the past. What I saw now since minimum the last 3 months ingame is that durrty stopped being disrespectful to others. It was enjoyable to play with him and he didn't create in any way a bad atmosphere inside. He even left the server if someone commanded all the rounds with Simon commands where he could easy focus on that guy and start trolling or messing up with him. And if someone is willing to change his attitude and maybe lost one time his controll with a missbehaviour it shouldn't get seen as "Oh look he is back on his old run"
I also saw some really good posts he made in the JB section. As for you durrty thumbs up !!!

What sad to see is that this admin meeting outcome turned into a war. I mean lets be honest a discussion will most likely never end 100% positive as we wished it would. Also like mostly if a discussion is started both sides grab some fellows to have more arguements which maybe destroy the other one. Thats not how a discussion should be. It should lead to an acceptable point where both sides can live with the made decissions. It would've make more sense to get 1 or 2 neutral person involved than the complete community here since many biased in their judging if it comes to maybe a person which had to punish someone in the past for different scenarios.

And yeah all I can say is that the only one who could give no fuck about all is neonDragon himself because of him being the owner. All others decided to spend a lot of their freetime to help for a volunteer job where they doesn't get paid for it. We are all humans and no one should act like he is better than the other one based on their powers they have inside the community. This is said out of a neutral position and not meant towards anyone which is involved in this discussion (war).
I had the same prob in the past where I was involved to judge on a wallhacker which wasn't one in my opinion and I for myself can say I took alot of experience in the past to judge on it but yeah 2 admins made me to shut up my mouth and banned this guy which in my eyes was sad and complete ridiculous. They could have asked for more help to clearing it 100% up but they didn't care since both thought they were right.
Well it is normal to have some persons which have powers to punish other ones to let this community grow up and to let it get seen as a community where all feel home and welcome. But if something isn't easy to get handled you always should look forward to get another opinion than just being stubborn and having the last word for a stupid reason. Many regulars inside this community have a good view about things too but they simply don't wanna perfom a volunteer job or don't wanna spend time in it to keep rulebreakers outside the servers/forum. But for those regulars should be important too that if you have someone who do care to hold this community clean with having and using powers he should earn respect too since he is willing to spend alot of his freetime to hold this community as an enjoyable place up for all as it is right now. nD is nD and we all wouldn't be here if all would be made perfect in the past. We do learn by mistakes and some of that mistakes show us in the future what should be changed to make it better or where some lacks excist to give rulebreakers a gap to jump in and make troubles.

I hope I don't put someones attention from Kalle to Mila back again but all I can say is that I had my doubts too that Mila is capable to handle a server by her own. After she and me got accepted I often decided to have a look at DR if she was there to maybe be there if she needs help or if she can't hold the pressure allone if things goes wrong in there. But i was surprised how good she handled all allone as a 14 years young girl which just made 21 posts and 0 reports. So for the guys who have simply fun to put the members/admins down for a made decission like giving her powers to let the DR be enjoyable as it should be. Try to observe more before making a too fast conclusion if it comes to judge at any one. You shouldn't forget she is on a trial and if she isn't able to be a good member to do the best for the community it would be declined and she will lose her powers. So not so many you have to worry about. You even would be a better person if you would try to help her instead of putting her down for no reason. To say the decission was biased on the point that she is a girl is just a hardcore ridiculous statement. You simply have persons which would join today and make a job more better than someone who is already 5 years here inside the community. And most likely and you can say it is not true but remember i give ZeRo fuck about this is that it often that way that girls/ladys more dedicated than some rebellish boys/mens. A male tends more to be a rebell and troll than a female and I'm saying that as a 39 y/o grandpa which saw alot in his life. So lets be honest thats for sure a point that a female have a better chance to get at different places accepted but it didn't happend for no reason it was just biased on what happend in the past. <--- This is meant for a gaming community where like everyone can hide his real life identity and being not the person he might be in real life. Like trolling, harassive and whatsoever which many males use to mess up with others to see how good they are POINT

I'm sorry for that book I typed but I had some time to spend :D
If I would make it short it would sound like:
Mila stay strong you have one month to show all that the made decission of you being a member wasn't wrong. If you need my help PM me whenever you need it.
All others with power or not don't be too stubborn on several points and be open for other sides of a view. Not all is right as we by ourselves often think. Life experience wil teach us better and we will see there are many scenarios which can happen. And normally all can be solved in a calm manner and in the way where all can live with it. Like a 50/50 thingy.

Sorry for maybe thousands of grammer faults and i hope this shit here stops soon to focus again on what we should and thats having fun together in a gaming community.
Have a nice day all greetz ZeRo#1

EDIT: I opened a topic where you all can discuss it further. This here isn't the right place to do it. So I would appreciate it if this one here can be locked or we simply go the way that we get seen as a stupid community by newcomers which we aren't POINT
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 33#p518533
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

I don't know why we are discussing about Kaito here neither ther reason we able to read personal conversations between Flath and Kallekanin. This supposed to be an Admin Meeting Outcome thread so we can discuss about decisions that have been made. I would suggest you to open a new thread if you wish to discuss something else or continue the conversation in private (pm, steam, discord, teamspeak, whatever you prefer). As ZeRo stated, this is a gaming community and we are supposed to have fun after all but what i see now is people trying to flame each other in public without ending. There is always a peaceful way and the right place to say what you want. Let's try it.

doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Voropoulo wrote:I don't know why we are discussing about Kaito here neither ther reason we able to read personal conversations between Flath and Kallekanin. This supposed to be an Admin Meeting Outcome thread so we can discuss about decisions that have been made. I would suggest you to open a new thread if you wish to discuss something else or continue the conversation in private (pm, steam, discord, teamspeak, whatever you prefer). As ZeRo stated, this is a gaming community and we are supposed to have fun after all but what i see now is people trying to flame each other in public without ending. There is always a peaceful way and the right place to say what you want. Let's try it.
zero is right to open a new topic although I don't think anyone has to say anything further.
Last edited by doeda on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Army life

Post by Army life »

Flath wrote:Additionnal notes:

*We decided to let the whole jail team deal with applications when Flath went to vacation and when Joel was promoted to the admin team as we are not able to deal with basic day-to-day work for a whole month.
*Since the admin team is active, we decided to go back on our words regarding the co-leader member position making the relations between the admin team and the member team further than ever.
*Since the admin team is active, we decided to go back on our words regarding a team wide meeting.
*We decided to host member meetings on discord hitting two birds with one stone as it is easier to participate as an admin in those meetings & as we do no longer have to post the logs of the member meeting.
*We updated the way members were supposed to act ingame ban wise and have more transparency about what is happening in-game now.
*We decided that the amx_csay will be added for members.
*We decided not to make any change regarding the Freeday rule gameplay wise on Jailbreak when brought up in a member meeting as it would make things more confusing for everyone.

To sum up things, we now have a firmer control over the member team making them unable to work in proper conditions ingame as the load of things they now have to do has been increased exponentially compared to what was required before, making sure that the future requirements of members are as low as they can be while the work they can do is as high as they can deliver. We of course do not feel the need to offer more transparency regarding our own actions and meetings since it could impede our national sport which is the constant scoping we have on our precious playerbase.

To conclude, we are now able to keep our head high up in front of the community as a united team since most of the core-work required to run a community has been handed down to the member team.

LEFT:

* Flath has suprisingly left the member team.

The Admin team.

Thought you needed some real Additionnal notes, not just some map changes noone cares about. Most of the information i gave do not concern the tech admins who have done an amazing job over the past years. I would like to thank the admin team from one year ago for accepting me back into the team but i can't cope with the way nD is heading right now and some of the people in charge.

Still shock me the way you left ! Anyways what you wrote is fair enought and everyone should taken an example l!
Fbi law enforcment
PeshK

Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017

Post by PeshK »

congrats guys
Last edited by PeshK on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler!
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

KurdiiPesh wrote:Hi
just commenting so I can get notified and continue reading this cute chat :)
Refrain from meaningless posts.
Regards,
zapt0r
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

I think that's more than enough. Stay on topic and discuss about the latest Admin Outcome or further actions will be taken.

Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

So, should I get some popcorn for more upcoming drama or not?

----------------

User has been banned for 1 day for his post.
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Well, I'm waiting for you guys to officially announce that certain people now belong to a group that needs approval to post. Apparently some map changes are a way more meaningful thing to post about. Apart from that, it seems that it was implemented in the worst possible way. Right now they haven't done anything to belong to this group. It should be triggered by some kind of misbehaviour from their side or coming back from a forum ban as a sort of transition to free posting again. Instead, they have been randomly and, most importantly, SILENTLY added there. And don't get me wrong, I don't like toxic behaviour, but you guys have mishandled this.
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Dee Dee wrote:Well, I'm waiting for you guys to officially announce that certain people now belong to a group that needs approval to post. Apparently some map changes are a way more meaningful thing to post about. Apart from that, it seems that it was implemented in the worst possible way. Right now they haven't done anything to belong to this group. It should be triggered by some kind of misbehaviour from their side or coming back from a forum ban as a sort of transition to free posting again. Instead, they have been randomly and, most importantly, SILENTLY added there. And don't get me wrong, I don't like toxic behaviour, but you guys have mishandled this.
That's not a new thing, the whole 'need approval to post' dates from a while ago, really. I created this group about three and a half years ago now.

The group, back when I created it (and with some reservations from two admins about it, mainly due to its 'redundancy' which I didn't agree with) was intended to be a 'you're being a bad forum user now, clean your act before you get forum banned'. It was nice to have that half step between a warning and a ban.

That again was because there were a few 'troublemakers' at the time that I felt like they were breaking the rules but not quite ban worthy. The group was mostly used by me though, I don't think it was used much at all.

Not going to comment on whether anyone deserves this or not, because I don't feel like participating in this and don't particularly believe I'm informed enough to but I felt like giving some history about that group.
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

And taking some credit for its creation too :p
Chuzkuz

Post by Chuzkuz »

Wasn't gonna reply on this but the ''troll group'' or whatever you guys are calling it its just simply stupid, your just making the point for Flath that this has become somewhat a dictatorship. No matter how trollish a person Was/Is he still has the right to the ''Freedom of speech'' law unless you chose to lead a community like a dictator of course. anyhow my point is that making people ask for permission to speak their mind in the community is poorly stupid, anyone in this community no matter how bad they were/are are Equal. Anyhow that's what the rule's say that Special treatment is not allowed. In the end everyone must have the choice to chose their behavior which if its negative will lead to a warn/ban but in the end what matter's is he/she wasn't treated poorly/bad by the community since you the admin team kind of represent us. I'm someone who believes in equality that's the reason why I ( and i believe everyone ) joined this community and kept staying and playing in.

Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Chuzkuz wrote:Wasn't gonna reply on this but the ''troll group'' or whatever you guys are calling it its just simply stupid, your just making the point for Flath that this has become somewhat a dictatorship. No matter how trollish a person Was/Is he still has the right to the ''Freedom of speech'' law unless you chose to lead a community like a dictator of course. anyhow my point is that making people ask for permission to speak their mind in the community is poorly stupid, anyone in this community no matter how bad they were/are are Equal. Anyhow that's what the rule's say that Special treatment is not allowed. In the end everyone must have the choice to chose their behavior which if its negative will lead to a warn/ban but in the end what matter's is he/she wasn't treated poorly/bad by the community since you the admin team kind of represent us. I'm someone who believes in equality that's the reason why I ( and i believe everyone ) joined this community and kept staying and playing in.
Do you prefer someone to get permanent forum ban or be added in this group?

QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Voropoulo wrote:
Chuzkuz wrote:Wasn't gonna reply on this but the ''troll group'' or whatever you guys are calling it its just simply stupid, your just making the point for Flath that this has become somewhat a dictatorship. No matter how trollish a person Was/Is he still has the right to the ''Freedom of speech'' law unless you chose to lead a community like a dictator of course. anyhow my point is that making people ask for permission to speak their mind in the community is poorly stupid, anyone in this community no matter how bad they were/are are Equal. Anyhow that's what the rule's say that Special treatment is not allowed. In the end everyone must have the choice to chose their behavior which if its negative will lead to a warn/ban but in the end what matter's is he/she wasn't treated poorly/bad by the community since you the admin team kind of represent us. I'm someone who believes in equality that's the reason why I ( and i believe everyone ) joined this community and kept staying and playing in.
Do you prefer someone to get permanent forum ban or be added in this group?
I would rather be forum banned. who the fuck wants to be added into a bs group like that

Return to “Old News”