View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

#121 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017
Remember....

BumbleBeast wrote:
What we see:
Spoiler: show

What admins see:
Spoiler: show

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:58 pm

#122 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017
wodeen++ wrote:
Sn00se wrote:
"Since they have done an incredible job when they were members"
"But she joined recently and she is not a "well-known regular""

I was not known at all almost.
But as you said I did a incredible job? How do you know that she won't? Give the girl a chance! She might be better then me and foxy combined (even if that's hard to believe we are quite awesome).
If I proved anything it was that my time spent on nD before I got member didn't change the fact that I was a good pick for the role. She might be as well. I earned my respect, and pretty fast at that as well. She will to! I BELIEBE IN YOU, GURL POWAAAAAAA.

So. let's see

Zero played for long time and worked in his cons despite of the people who keep trolling him, in the other hand.
Mila's second post was her application (?).

I miss the time when we were judging people through their forum activity,report and their bahviour at forum,not only in-game.

i ain't that old, but this is how it feels for some others, not only me.

Yes, she might have called admins\members lots of times. but the report section isn't here for nothing

moving on, take a look in their applications' replies, isn't really funny how people treat mila describing her "Good luck my lil sister"

Meanwhile Zero had to keep accepting criticism and being patient towards the people who were trying to take him down?

fucking look at this shit from other side, how would the declined people feel about that? the ones who were really doing their best
and wasting their whole day moderating people so they become a role-model someday, but who gives a shit?

why do you feel the need to keep discussing this topic? please read what you wrote again and think about it yourself, i dont want to sound mean, but you just throwing around what you believe and feel is correct. if you would actually use facts your post could be seen as relevant.
in the end boths are members and i didnt hear anything bad about milas moderation since the outcome. the people who didnt get accepted might have been a little more present on the forums before applying, but didnt give anything outstanding = irrelevant posts = just alike making a member apply as the second forum post. and are not as ready for this position as the ones who got accepted in the past.
i made my first application 9 days after i joined the forum, with 2 reports made and like 10 forumposts in total. i even got banned in the first 2 weeks on the server. a few days later i was given the member position. guess i ve been given the chance to show my worthyness by the way i ve presented myself on the server in just 1 monthof playing here. and it has never hurt anyone that they gave me a chance, i ve become a good assistance to the crew and became one of the most active forumusers with relevant posts count.
dont want to say that every member has to try his darndest to be outstanding on the forums, but i miss some activity from like half the member team in important topics. eh, before this turns completly around i ll let it stand like this.

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:05 am
#123 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017
How many times can you repeat the same things over and over again? Mila and Zero are two different cases each of them brings something to the community, please stop judging and comparing between people and let the admins do the work they know how to do , because so far it has gone excellent.

Admins, please lock this topic already. this conversation is not going to develop into any where important..

Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:20 am

#124 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017
Its all been going downhill since the admins rejected my application

COINCIDENCE????????????????????

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:56 pm

#125 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017
SWAGGERSOULS` wrote:
Sn00se wrote:

But as you said I did a incredible job? How do you know that she won't? Give the girl a chance! She might be better then me and foxy combined (even if that's hard to believe we are quite awesome).
If I proved anything it was that my time spent on nD before I got member didn't change the fact that I was a good pick for the role. She might be as well. I earned my respect, and pretty fast at that as well. She will to! I BELIEBE IN YOU, GURL POWAAAAAAA.

So. let's see

Zero played for long time and worked in his cons despite of the people who keep trolling him, in the other hand.

I miss the time when we were judging people through their forum activity,report and their bahviour at forum,not only in-game.

Yes, she might have called admins\members lots of times. but the report section isn't here for nothing

moving on, take a look in their applications' replies, isn't really funny how people treat mila describing her "Good luck my lil sister"

Meanwhile Zero had to keep accepting criticism and being patient towards the people who were trying to take him down?

fucking look at this shit from other side, how would the declined people feel about that? the ones who were really doing their best
and wasting their whole day moderating people so they become a role-model someday, but who gives a shit?

Why are you brining my post into this? I was comparing his comment to myself ._.
My first post were my application, and look at that, almost everyone liked me as a member.

I didn't compare Zero to her? xD

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:55 pm

#126 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017
Sn00se wrote:
SWAGGERSOULS` wrote:
Sn00se wrote:

So. let's see

Why are you brining my post into this? I was comparing his comment to myself ._.
My first post were my application, and look at that, almost everyone liked me as a member.

I didn't compare Zero to her? xD

congrats

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:34 pm

#127 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017
I think we said what he had to say so i don't see any reason to keep this topic open anymore. You can continue talking about it in private if you want. So i'll go ahead and lock this topic.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9