Admin Meeting Outcome 10-06-2017 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-06-2017 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Lawliet wrote:
It has been decided that CT VIP's are allowed to use powers during /lr rambo and that they are allowed to use healing platforms.
Why? it would make sense if that Rambo was a rebellious or cheated in some way but if he didn't, then why make it unfair? it doesn't make sense..
I agree with this.
Congrats everyone! Well deserved :)
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
It has been decided that CT VIP's are allowed to use powers during /lr rambo and that they are allowed to use healing platforms.
Why? it would make sense if that Rambo was a rebellious or cheated in some way but if he didn't, then why make it unfair? it doesn't make sense..
I agree with this.
It's equally available to both sides , CT and T. The Terro can heal via the platforms when he is low hp as well.
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

MicroChip wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
I agree with this.
It's equally available to both sides , CT and T. The Terro can heal via the platforms when he is low hp as well.
Again, no sense. T cannot heal unless he drops bellow 100 hp while the ct team can heal whenever they get hit even for 1hp. Also, I said in case the T did not cheat, if he cheated then there are no rules the CTs need to follow, they can heal, use VIP menu or w/e. I'm talking about the case where the T is not cheating. In such a case I believe CTs shouldn't be allowed to cheat.
Army life

Post by Army life »

Really ? Waschera leavin again, Oh my god this sems a joke right

oooooooowww fuck ,,, brb anyway chera.

well rip wongez

gz to those who are accepted

Spoiler!
none. oldie alica
Fbi law enforcment
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Spoiler!
Lawliet wrote:
MicroChip wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
I agree with this.
Again, no sense. T cannot heal unless he drops bellow 100 hp while the ct team can heal whenever they get hit even for 1hp. Also, I said in case the T did not cheat, if he cheated then there are no rules the CTs need to follow, they can heal, use VIP menu or w/e. I'm talking about the case where the T is not cheating. In such a case I believe CTs shouldn't be allowed to cheat.[/quote]

TBH i see it like Lawliet here. For those who need still Rambo wins for the "Mastering LR" achievement, its quite impossible to win this when the CTs are allowed to those things. I guess it will also lead to camping CTs near the spots or running to healing spots after they got hit. The rambo will lose much LR time for waiting for them or when he rushes after them he is wide open. Should be only allowed when the T cheated/escaped to gain the LR.
voodoo

Post by voodoo »

congratz melman and all of you :)
These users thanked the author voodoo for the post:
Joel Miller
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Congratz to all...specially Leon, fully deserved after you made so much for the community!!!
And i think to handle the CT applications is not such a big deal.

Declined ones don't give up, a no this time doesn't mean you don't have the qualitys to be a good member in the future..work on all given cons and you can make it in the team for sure at the right time.

GL with whatever you doin Waschera and you too Wongerz.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

To be honest, from a gameplay viewpoint, it really doesn't make sense for a CT not to be able to use healing platforms during lr rambo.. The T is rebelling by default as soon as he picks that LR, why wouldn't the CTs be able to use any means possible to kill the rebeller?
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Maki wrote:To be honest, from a gameplay viewpoint, it really doesn't make sense for a CT not to be able to use healing platforms during lr rambo.. The T is rebelling by default as soon as he picks that LR, why wouldn't the CTs be able to use any means possible to kill the rebeller?
If I am mistaken I apologize in advance but how is just selecting a Rambo on lr considered as rebelling? Yeah if you are an escaper of if the t tries to cheat in some or the other way like for eg killing 1 or 2 cts during the 5 sec time between selecting the Rambo and the activation of Rambo then I suppose its a different case. But in a normal situation assuming the t plays fair it really makes no sense making the cts use the healing machines in the maps. Already the terrorist is outnumbered and allowing the cts use the healing makes it highly unfair!! I oppose this decision and I totally agree with Joel and lawliet that it shouldn't be allowed. Hoping you guys would reconsider this..... :?
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

gz 2all
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

Don't really agree with how member activities work these days but since I'm too busy play I can't do that much but congratz to the others.
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

Congrats grandpa and supercell, and welcome back chocolate donut. Thank you for everything waschera and take care.
Spoiler!
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Welcome back to the team Majin and congrats to Joel and Flath !! Declined ones , don't give up guys , as people already said , fix ur cons and re-apply when u think u are ready.

I also want to thank Waschera and Wongerz for helping this community a lot !
Lionel Messi best player in football history
abdi

Post by abdi »

Congrats!
him

Post by him »

0 zm members, fun members about to be 0, 1 runner member.. riprip

Return to “Old News”