This is the result of our admin meeting from 10/06/17:
- Joel Miller has been promoted to Forum Moderator.
- Majin Vegeta #BB has been recruited as a Jail member.
- Nivex's application has been Extended.
- Mila's application was made too close to the meeting and has been Skipped.
- Waschera has decided to leave the Admin team. We thank him for all he has done for the community and hope to see him on the forums and ingame in the future.
- Ra!NoX's trial for our Runner team has been Declined. Contact for further information.
- Mr. Mackey's trial for our Zombie team has been Declined. Contact for further information.
- Supercell has been granted the permban tool.
- Wongerz has been removed from our Jail team due to inactivity.
- We've decided to let Flath & Joel Miller handle CT-applications.
- We decided to change the activity requirements to join the CT-team from the current 10 hours to 20 hours instead.
- /funday times will be changed to 20 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- /lr will be removed from CT vs T fundays.
- We have decided not to add the AWP to the VIP menu on Deathmatch.
- It has been decided that CT VIP's are allowed to use powers during /lr rambo and that they are allowed to use healing platforms.
The Admin Team