This is the result of our admin meeting from 07/05/17:
- doeda's trial for our Jail team has been Accepted.
- Ultor's trial for our Jail team has been Accepted.
- [email protected]$$'s trial for our Jail team has been Accepted.
- Ra!NoX's trial for our Runner team has been Extended as we would like to see a little more attention paid to what happens on the server and more/faster moderation when required.
- We have decided to allow all Admins to handle/process nD cash for things such as events, this is because we have officially only had 2 admins who were supposed to be handling cash, however things have been moving slowly with regards to that so we hope this will speed things up.
- silent ground strafing/ground strafing was discussed as to whether or not it was allowed and we have decided that providing players have 100fps, the advantages gained are not enough to warrant forbidding this
- We have revised the ban duration for strikes so that the duration for each strike has a clearer increment/step. The new ban duration guidelines are: Strike 1 - 7-14 days | Strike 2 - 14-30 days | Strike 3 - Permban. This is also to show players that we are serious about players breaking the rules and will not tolerate repeated breaches of rules.
- We discussed whether or not to change ZM prices and limits and the result of that discussion was that we recognise there needs to be adjustments and will investigate further the current prices and what changes can be made
- We discussed a tool to allow us to easily transfer stats from one Steam account to another and the task to create this tool has been added to our internal ticketing/to-do system
We also recognise that there has been a decline in the overall quality of the moderation and administration of the community. We are taking steps to correct these problems by:
- Increasing internal communication within the Admin team. We hope to do this by encouraging/requiring admins to be on Discord as much as possible so it is easier to communicate/leave messages for the whole team.
- Reviewing some of our old guidelines, rules & policies (e.g. the ban/strike system from this meeting)
- Creating a new co-leader position (this would be for all teams but seeing as only Jail has more than 1-2 members, it will be only for Jail right now) * More information on this once we've held the team meeting
- Holding a Team wide meeting to address further issues, ways to improve upon those issues and also listening to any suggestions members might have
- Increasing our visibility both in search engines (using SEO) and on social media, with the aim of attracting more players
- Making new control/web panels for admins so they can easily make adjustments to servers such as adding maps or even creating new servers
- Keeping a closer eye on members and helping them to improve where we think improvement is needed.
- Getting a new/updated forum+website
tl;dr: There will be some big changes over the upcoming months which will hopefully address and resolve some of the bigger issues this community is facing.