View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:06 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

#31 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
MicroChip wrote:
This is the condition of jailbreak :-

http://www.mediafire.com/view/w108hgoqbyh5coc/20170212154246_1.jpg

Just cuz the ct ratio is weak, some players with permissions are not joining the ct team as well.

As Konijn said and as it is with all changes no matter where, it starts with a big spike in difference but as time goes people will get used to it and hopefully it'll go back to normal. It will take some time for people to find out about this new process and settle down.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:18 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#32 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Good job all =))

Spoiler: show

Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:13 pm

#33 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
good job and congratulations members. well deserved

Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:43 pm

#34 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Congratulations to all.
Me and Queen held a little zombie meeting and came up with a few suggestions, was anything discussed on that mater?

Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:45 pm

#35 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Woah ..... i'm shoked ! I remember some of the new members used to rage quit whenever they see me in a certain server xd, well who doesnt ..... :c, anyways hope they have improved now and prove me wrong in the future, btw for u bixar i remember a guy used to use a bhop script back in 2015 with a non steam acc he had the same name of yours, hope you're not him :). peace

Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:59 pm
neonDragon Admin

#36 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
|WhX| 1+1=1 wrote:
Woah ..... i'm shoked ! I remember some of the new members used to rage quit whenever they see me in a certain server xd, well who doesnt ..... :c, anyways hope they have improved now and prove me wrong in the future, btw for u bixar i remember a guy used to use a bhop script back in 2015 with a non steam acc he had the same name of yours, hope you're not him :). peace

Ragequitting is not necessarily a bad thing. And I don't see why you would bring it up in this thread. Everybody can have a bad day, and if everything is going wrong game-wise on the server, you are free to leave if you want to. It doesn't really matter if the person is triggered by a better player. As long as the person doesn't harass nor harm the atmosphere on the server.

For your comment on Bixaar I can guarantee you that Bixaar is not involved in any kind of scripting. He is catching scripters like tomorrow these days, and he is doing a really good job overall - before as a regular and now as a member.

Looking at your comment as a whole you managed not to include a single positive thing in your reply. Anyway, you will be able to verify yourself if the condition of things has improved whenever you're unbanned.

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:28 pm

#37 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Patrick wrote:
He is catching scripters like there's no tomorrow these days

FTFY :trollface:

Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:30 pm

#38 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Patrick wrote:
|WhX| 1+1=1 wrote:

Ragequitting is not necessarily a bad thing. And I don't see why you would bring it up in this thread. Everybody can have a bad day, and if everything is going wrong game-wise on the server, you are free to leave if you want to. It doesn't really matter if the person is triggered by a better player. As long as the person doesn't harass nor harm the atmosphere on the server.

For your comment on Bixaar I can guarantee you that Bixaar is not involved in any kind of scripting. He is catching scripters like tomorrow these days, and he is doing a really good job overall - before as a regular and now as a member.

Looking at your comment as a whole you managed not to include a single positive thing in your reply. Anyway, you will be able to verify yourself if the condition of things has improved whenever you're unbanned.

Who are you ? and who made you these guy's lawyer ? anyways I said peace isn't that a positive thing xd ! .. if i'm not mistaken u r cP guy right? mate i have over 1500 hrs on a lot of these servers not only dm and i was here way before u come so i believe i know who these people really are better than you and not after each one of em start acting a member like when making applications and waiting for people like you who don't know everything about them and give them a silly nice comment (based on seeing them couple of times in the server) so i think i have a better judgment on these people better than you.

And for bixar i don't know him personaly ingame cause i never talked to him, but i only remember a guy with the same name was scripting back in 2015 and i think 90% it's the same guy, now if he has changed good for him, actually after he became a member he should have been changed already lol.

I'm not here to give nagitive comments about everyone, but saying what i really think is better than saying nice things that i don' t mean to show how nice i'm infront of others xd, if i said what i really think about each one of the new members a lot of them would be upset from me, and i don't wanna be the mean guy here so gz to all who have worked hard to get the member and really want to make the servers a better place. :)

Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:06 am
#39 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
|WhX| 1+1=1 wrote:
waiting for people like you who don't know everything about them and give them a silly nice comment (based on seeing them couple of times in the server) so i think I have a better judgment on these people better than you.

|WhX| 1+1=1 wrote:
And for bixar i don't know him personaly ingame cause i never talked to him

Aha.

Anyway, Patrick was just assuring you Bixaar is in no way scripting, so calm down. Could be the same guy from two years ago? Maybe, I have no clue. Is it relevant? Not really, since he is not that person (anymore). Besides, he has the right to defend Bixaar as you have the right to make those accusations. You made your point, he made his. End of story.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:42 am

#40 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Quote:
Aha.

Anyway, Patrick was just assuring you Bixaar is in no way scripting, so calm down. Could be the same guy from two years ago? Maybe, I have no clue. Is it relevant? Not really, since he is not that person (anymore). Besides, he has the right to defend Bixaar as you have the right to make those accusations. You made your point, he made his. End of story.

I want you to understand that i'm not against anyone here .. i'm just saying my opinion, so before u take somthing of what i have said and flip it into somthing not good to make me look bad chill out and read all of what i have wrote.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:21 am

#41 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Dee Dee wrote:
|WhX| 1+1=1 wrote:
waiting for people like you who don't know everything about them and give them a silly nice comment (based on seeing them couple of times in the server) so i think I have a better judgment on these people better than you.

|WhX| 1+1=1 wrote:
And for bixar i don't know him personaly ingame cause i never talked to him

Aha.

once a cheater, always a cheater.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:24 am

#42 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
these fun members always stirring trouble smh.. can you take your arguments in PM please they have nothing to do with the outcome sfe...

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 pm
#43 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Dee Dee wrote:
Congrats to all :)

No other updates? (Regarding the things mentioned in the Fun meeting for example)
This question didn't get answered. Are there any updates concerning Fun servers?

Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:42 pm

#44 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Dee Dee wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:

No other updates? (Regarding the things mentioned in the Fun meeting for example)
This question didn't get answered. Are there any updates concerning Fun servers?

Gonna inform you about it today.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:01 pm

#45 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Voropoulo wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:

Gonna inform you about it today.

Bring back assault

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next