View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

#16 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Congrats Everyone!!!

My opinion on the new CT rule on jb-
I think this new application system is a very beneficial move but this is going to drastically reduce the number of players on the server. Just to be a CT, you need to make a forum account, download and be on a discord server and have forum account linked to steam account. I bet most of the newbies on JB expecting to be a CT after the 10hr playtime are gonna (be so pissed off) super confused because of the new application procedure and half of the people won't bother to do all that stuff and just move to a different jailbreak server. You guys should consider this rule once again.
And when you said that you need to link a steam account:-

You indirectly banned any nosteamer from joining the CT team!

STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler: show
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=Sakar&searchradio=name&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:20 am

#17 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
If they don't have a steam account then they don't need to link it, nonsteamers can still join the ct team but I agree with what you said. I think there's too much to do just to join the ct team and I think there will be a huge lack of CTs for at least a couple of days just to let everyone settle in. I am curious what will happen after that though, whether the lack of cts will continue or will the change not be noticeable? Time will tell ;)

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:52 am

#18 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Congratz to everyone, now for the new "update".

As Cuddly & Decency mentioned, this is only gonna reduce the amount of player on the servers and make it less enjoyable for some. Second of all, more than half of the current ct team don't even have forum accounts nor use forums, so restricting them from doing what they've been doing whilst having fun is only gonna make them leave/play less. It's to big of a task to ask people to do to simply be able to be ct, I'd like to see you admins rethink this, but who knows, I might be wrong and everything will work out perfectly.

Another thing you could do to "save the situation" is to allow members to give "regular/ct" permission to players, if we believe someone is worthy of being able to be ct or has done a good job before, we could give a "ct status". This is gonna prevent so much spam and work from the admins & pleasing a lot of people.

Otherwise, thx for trying to make things better.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:02 am
neonDragon Admin

#19 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
I appreciate your concerns re: the application process but let me address some things:

1) You do not need a Steam account - it states you only need to link your Steam account to the forums if you have a Steam account
2) It is not really much effort to sign up to the forums, if people aren't willing to do this then I doubt they've read the jb rules either (and therefore shouldn't be CT)
3) Again, it's not much effort to load the web based discord app (there is no download required)
4) Yes it will likely reduce the number of active CTs/players over the next few days but hopefully this will equalize after some time and we'll be left with quality CT players only
5) If the system doesn't work out or proves too much hassle it'll be scrapped
6) Lots of other communities require stringent application processes like this, the closest I can think of is GTA SA:MP or Atlas life servers where you must apply to be a cop

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:27 am

#20 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
@Konijn
1)Oh yes I might've overlooked the nosteamer part.
2)When I try to visit the discord website it asks me to download some app(maybe because I'm using my phone)
3)I was unfamiliar with discord until today, most other players will be new to it too, also it's necessary to make an account. This means that 'just to be CT on neon dragon JB server' one has to make an account on 2 different websites (forum and discord).

I can think of plenty of rival jailbreak servers where one doesn't have to do all this fuss but just play for 10/20hrs and most of the new players would just switch to another community.
Comparing this to a GTA server isn't logical, rather compare it to the other jailbreak servers.

Also you mentioned that guys with regular status have access to being a CT. If a guy buys VIP, he can buy the right to become a CT irrespective of his behaviour . I suggest you can exclude VIPs with regular status from becoming CT.

http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=Sakar&searchradio=name&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:39 am

#21 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Bixarrrr gratz my brooooo, Well deserved.
Gratz to new jail membres aswell.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:22 am
neonDragon Admin

#22 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
MicroChip wrote:
Also you mentioned that guys with regular status have access to being a CT. If a guy buys VIP, he can buy the right to become a CT irrespective of his behaviour .

Nope.. VIPs without regular status have to apply too.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:07 am
neonDragon Admin

#23 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Only those with regular status BEFORE yesterday will be automatically added to this new list, future regulars will not be added and everyone must apply.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:46 am

#24 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Hi.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:43 am

#25 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Gz

Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am

#26 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Bit suprised about supercell and cuddly but gz anyways, lawliet was expected hopefully they'll do a good job.

Not sure why steamers would need to apply for CT tho. Would've made sense if the server was more alive than ever but right now the server sits at ~15-20 players most of the time, seems this is just going to kill off the CT team. Also bound to alienate new players from becoming CTs.

If this doesn't work out and you scrap the process I'd like to suggest using the fact that you recruited 3 new jail members which brings the total number of jail members to 13. Let steamers be allowed CT regardless and then have the members handle a CT application thread for non-steamers which would work in the same way as regular status (as I put it in the jb suggestions thread).
Either way it's nice to see the admins trying out new things to improve jailbreak so ye sfe

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:55 am

#27 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Wow !! Congratulations everyone and specially Bixaaaaar <3 Well deserved :)

And Dee Deee yayyyyyy :D finally reports will be handled fast, i hope so :D and be strict , be very strict ;)

Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:08 pm

#28 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
This is the condition of jailbreak :-

http://www.mediafire.com/view/w108hgoqbyh5coc/20170212154246_1.jpg

Just cuz the ct ratio is weak, some players with permissions are not joining the ct team as well.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:10 pm

#29 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Congratulations everyone! :P

Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:16 pm

#30 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-02-2017
Congratulations for every1 ;)

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next