View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Friend of the Community

#16 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
if your interest isn't greater than one day, then that's not the system's problem. Also whenever you get accepted, you are then accepted forever... just sit it through.

- Benjamin Franklin

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 pm

#17 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
man.. I wanna play now......dont protect the system wtf shadi? dont be an ass..,... admit its a fucked up system... I wanna be ct TONIGHT... not tomorrow im in a good mood... these Ct's only do shitty games

Tried konijn, Lien and Kalle... Kalle says hes busy playing LOL what the fuck... good nd Admin

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:33 pm

#18 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Waffle wrote:
man.. I wanna play now......dont protect the system wtf shadi? dont be an ass..,... admit its a fucked up system... I wanna be ct TONIGHT... not tomorrow im in a good mood... these Ct's only do shitty games

Tried konijn, Lien and Kalle... Kalle says hes busy playing LOL what the fuck... good nd Admin

You have to apply for it here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27860&start=180

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 pm

#19 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
iM applying here... why cant u just move it??

Im not gonna make another one...

this is the single most retarded thinbg neondragon has done... ok whatever (Waffle ur drunk)... so I made an appliaction on the wrong forum page.-... why can't you fuycking approve it? do every1 else really have to be able to ''look at it'' for you to approve it?

I get members telling me this system is bs... why only admins choose who gets applied and not? theire not even avaliable unless it suits them?

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:50 pm

#20 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Don't double post or spam.
Waffle wrote:
I get members telling me this system is bs... why only admins choose who gets applied and not? theire not even avaliable unless it suits them?

We usually have to check mic through Discord aswell as check up on warnings, reports, strikes, etc.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:21 am
Friend of the Community

#21 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Waffle wrote:

Admins can do whatever they want in the freetime as long as they do their work at some point within acceptable bounds they are still good admins.

I never said I am fond of the system, but your arguments are by far the reasons I think it could be different.

- Benjamin Franklin

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 am

#22 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Shadi wrote:
Waffle wrote:

Admins can do whatever they want in the freetime as long as they do their work at some point within acceptable bounds they are still good admins.

I never said I am fond of the system, but your arguments are by far the reasons I think it could be different.

He was drunk and it's Waffle, don't mind him :P

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:36 pm

#23 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Waffle wrote:
how is ovi certified to be CT??? he only does shitty days/games!

Chill fam, he might've done some bad things in the past, but we believe he will totally fix his behavior after the sixth second chance.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:17 pm

#24 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Cruxell wrote:
Waffle wrote:

Chill fam, he might've done some bad things in the past, but we believe he will totally fix his behavior after the sixth second chance.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27512

Yes, excuse me?

STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler: show
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=Sakar&searchradio=name&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:20 am

#25 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
MicroChip wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Waffle wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27512

Yes, excuse me?

You are excused.
Spoiler: show
For the consideration that one's commanding ability has something to do with them following the rules and failing to notice that it's mostly young and foolish players that voted for ovi (no offense). If you wish to continue this discussion further, I suggest doing it via PM as you cannot embarrass yourself in public there.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:42 pm

#26 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Waffle wrote:
iM applying here... why cant u just move it??

Im not gonna make another one...

this is the single most retarded thinbg neondragon has done... ok whatever (Waffle ur drunk)... so I made an appliaction on the wrong forum page.-... why can't you fuycking approve it? do every1 else really have to be able to ''look at it'' for you to approve it?

How are u still the same man child u were 5 years ago lmao.. grow the fuck up, no one gives a shit if ur drunk or not so you can stop mentioning it in every single post you make. You just look pathetic.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:50 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2