View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
neonDragon Admin

#1 Post New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Hi neonDragon players and especially Jailbreak players,

Following an Admin meeting, we have agreed to implement an application process in order to join the CT team on Jailbreak. We will be manually talking to each applicant via voice communications in order to improve the quality of CT players on the Jailbreak server.

All those with the regular status have been automatically added to the list of those allowed to join the CT team. If you are not already a regular and would like to join the CT team you must apply to join in the following topic: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27860 - please ensure you read the opening post thoroughly as if requirements are not met your application will be declined.

Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:55 pm

#2 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
I'm sorry im a bit confused..
if i have joined CT team already i don't have to apply for this, aight?

Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:04 pm
neonDragon Admin

#3 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Sexy and i know it. wrote:
I'm sorry im a bit confused..
if i have joined CT team already i don't have to apply for this, aight?

If you have applied for (and been granted) regular status: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=20051 then you don't have to apply, otherwise you do. Joining CT has no impact.

If you are unsure if you have been automatically been granted access the best thing to do is to join the server and see if you can join CT.

Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:09 pm

#4 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
What happends to those who are regular, without mic, and still join?

What if the server has no(or not enough) people regular/ct-status on the server? I bet u allready tought about it, just wondering.

Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:55 pm
neonDragon Admin

#5 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
stickysteez wrote:
What happends to those who are regular, without mic, and still join?

That is fine providing they follow the server rules. The mic requirement is more to check their English competency but we trust that those who already have the regular status will be of good quality enough to keep CT access and if not they can be removed if they cause issues. Going forwards, regulars will not automatically have access to CT - only those who had regular status before today.

stickysteez wrote:
What if the server has no(or not enough) people regular/ct-status on the server? I bet u allready tought about it, just wondering.

Same thing which happens if there are people without 20 hours play time. It is likely to happen at the start until we have more people added to the ct allowed list, but as time goes on it should become less of a problem.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:32 am

#6 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
What about letting people re-apply once they get a CT ban or strike (for ex. fk, bad ct, etc...)?

Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:33 pm

#7 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
This is the right place for a discussion on this topic, right?
  1. Surely it will be a little easier to determine if one is worthy of playing as a CT by checking if he has got a microphone and if he speaks English well enough, but even if he fits these two criteria that doesn't mean he will not act like a dick in the server. What would be way fairer is if every person would be able to join CT as default, but upon being caught playing around, teamkilling, freekilling or so he would be permanently banned from joining CT. Please don't think of this as an extremely harsh punishment, think of it as if everybody has got the permission to be a CT without the need to apply, but if it is determined that he is not worthy of being a CT, his permission is removed. He may apply for it again, after a few months have passed. I would suggest two or three, since if his behavior was extremely toxic he would be permbanned from playing completely. Note that if the magnitude of the rule break is too big, he would be striked or temporarily banned, not just banned from being a CT.
  2. Why should one require a microphone to be a CT? I admit, occasionally it does happen that all CTs with a microphone die and that nobody is able to take over, but this happens quite rarely, and we've for years functioned well without switching CTs without a microphone. It could perhaps be done, that those who don't possess a microphone are given the permission to be a CT only if the team isn't full. This way people with a microphone could always join CT. This would require quite a lot of coding though.
  3. Why do those that are currently regulars not need to apply for CT? I believe this point is self-explanatory, the requirements for regular status are much lower than those for CT.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:00 pm

#8 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
The answer to 2. is
Quote:
That is fine providing they follow the server rules. The mic requirement is more to check their English competency but we trust that those who already have the regular status will be of good quality enough to keep CT access and if not they can be removed if they cause issues. Going forwards, regulars will not automatically have access to CT - only those who had regular status before today.

and to 3, pretty much everyone who had that status are trusted and there's no reason to remove their ct-access now.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:13 pm

#9 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
@Cruxell
1: This is like making no system at all and just keeping it as it was before. Record and report to stop bad players to go CT, just less proof required.
This new system makes it so everyone has to show they can at least speak english properly and know some of the basic rules. We're not giving them an exam they have to go through, it's a pretty simple process and can be fine tuned and changed later on.

2: So we know if they actually speak english properly and can command when neccesary.
We're trying to build up a proper CT team, this won't happen if we don't put some sort of requirements into the CT team. It might be that there are some regulars, despite not commanding, that have earned to go CT or will earn to go CT and they can then be allowed to go CT if it comes to that.

3: We needed a big playerbase at the beginning in order to be able to fill up the CT team, this playerbase will be edited and changed along the way, as we approve and disaprove players to go CT.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:15 pm

#10 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9918707
Discord name: rubber johnny

Kurochi. I want to apologize for what I did and I promise you to be a more responsible player. I also promise to stay calm when something happens cause mistakes happen. Freekills could be maken by me at the time I was a ct but for those freekills I paid cash. I tried to be a good ct but it is really hard from the beginning. That is why I want to apply again, to be a better and a more responsible player. Thanks!!

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:54 am

#11 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Rubber Johnny wrote:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9918707
Discord name: rubber johnny

Kurochi. I want to apologize for what I did and I promise you to be a more responsible player. I also promise to stay calm when something happens cause mistakes happen. Freekills could be maken by me at the time I was a ct but for those freekills I paid cash. I tried to be a good ct but it is really hard from the beginning. That is why I want to apply again, to be a better and a more responsible player. Thanks!!

this isn't the right section, it's in the jailbreak section... i believe.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:00 am

#12 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
yes you are right retarded minds. thanks, I applied now on the right site.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:14 am

#13 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
Steam/Valve ID:0:1:27233938
Discord name: Harry

Last edited by HarryYouNow on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:01 pm
neonDragon Admin

#14 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
HarryYouNow wrote:
STEAM_0:1:27233938
Discord name: Harry

You must apply to join through this link: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27860

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:07 pm

#15 Post Re: New application process to join CT on Jailbreak
This is fucking retarded!!! let's say I wanna play... I have to wait to get accepted.. Im not gonna play tomorrow or anytime Again soon... playing as T is fucking boring cause Ct's only doing lame Last/first reaction days.... make the members/cts come up with their own games.. make it fun again (yayaya i know im drunk..) but yeah.. this is a shitty option... why not just make people that has been registrated to the forums for more than 1-2 years automatically get accepted?

This is my application I guess... >.<
how do I find my steam adress, idk..

Oh i found it

STEAM_0:1:11495803

(you know I dont know how to edit my posts) whatever.. but having to wait For 1 or 2 people to respond is fucking bullshit.. why cant members Accept who gets in or not?

Oh i found the edit button... how is ovi certified to be CT??? he only does shitty days/games!

Last edited by Waffle on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next