View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

#31 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
Congratz to all, well done

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:31 am

#32 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
Well deserved for all 1.6 new members and definitely for Voro, Congrats guys!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:19 am

#33 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
Congrats everyone

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:53 am

#34 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
about time ko9 came back, just matter of time until maki comes back. grats to voro and big grats to spax!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:31 pm

#35 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
Congratulations everyone!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:37 pm

#36 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
Good to have ko9 fgt back, voro? So fast admin? 11months member, when is Bonkers getting it? But yeah, Congratlions.

16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:40 pm

#37 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
私Dank mames私водка wrote:
Good to have ko9 fgt back, voro? So fast admin? 11months member, when is Bonkers getting it? But yeah, Congratlions.

maybe cus bonkers is inactive???????

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:43 pm

#38 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
Quote:
Voropoulo has been promoted to Admin. He will mainly be focusing on the Fun servers as well as dealing with forum related tasks.

He barely plays any fun servers anymore. Why don't you promote someone who is actually playing on the servers he is supposed to deal with ? Genuine question.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:48 pm
neonDragon Admin

#39 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
Flath wrote:
Quote:
Voropoulo has been promoted to Admin. He will mainly be focusing on the Fun servers as well as dealing with forum related tasks.

He barely plays any fun servers anymore. Why don't you promote someone who is actually playing on the servers he is supposed to deal with ? Genuine question.

Because it's about his personal character/qualities rather than simply playing the most on your designated servers.

Imo, Voro is only one of two members who I see really standing out and making an impact. At the start of our discussion of Voro the opinions of the admin team were very mixed, as the discussion went on and Voro's merits were discussed the opinions of the admin team slowly turned to a unanimous yes, hopefully this should also shed a little light into the whole process.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:17 pm

#40 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
SneL #LienV3 wrote:
私Dank mames私водка wrote:

maybe cus bonkers is inactive???????

Thats the way to admin.

16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:32 pm

#41 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
The endless nights we spent talking about the situation of nD and what needs to be done together makes me sure that you'll be a great admin Voropoulo. Seeing how you view all the players and each and every server.

Big congratulations from me and may you progress even further with time!

She wanted to stop, but she was riding a wave of memory and it was carrying her backward to that night, that room, and the blood that had spattered her mother's star charts like the map of a new constellation.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:45 pm

#42 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
Flath wrote:
Quote:

He doesn't play on the Fun servers alone, he does even better, he divides his time between Fun and Runner servers (and even plays some Jail and Zombie!). So why should he not deserve the title of admin, because he doesn't exclusively put his time in Fun servers? That's just illogical.
Voro deserves to be an admin more than anyone, even if he doesn't play a lot on the servers that he was on the team of, he has every quality an admin requires.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:10 pm

#43 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
Quote:
He doesn't play on the Fun servers alone, he does even better, he divides his time between Fun and Runner servers (and even plays some Jail and Zombie!).

That's bullshit lol. He doesn't have any activity on the fun servers at all.
I have nothing against his promotion as an admin but how can you call my argument illogical when you have that:

Quote:
He will mainly be focusing on the Fun servers

Yea i understand, he is your friend and you are happy he is an admin but as far as i'm concerned, i'd rather have someone playing the fun servers focusing on the fun servers instead of having someone focusing his playtime on all the servers except the ones he is assigned to, to be the one in charge.

That being said, like i told you ingame voro, congratz, it is very well deserved and i don't doubt you will do a nice job.

Quote:
Because it's about his personal character/qualities rather than simply playing the most on your designated servers.

Imo, Voro is only one of two members who I see really standing out and making an impact. At the start of our discussion of Voro the opinions of the admin team were very mixed, as the discussion went on and Voro's merits were discussed the opinions of the admin team slowly turned to a unanimous yes, hopefully this should also shed a little light into the whole process.

If you could clarify what i said to Fear. I have my doubts about him making accurate decisions regarding the fun servers honestly.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:35 pm

#44 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
But he does play on the Fun servers... Why are you assuming he doesn't?
He currently spends more time on Runner servers, true, but that doesn't mean he entirely neglects Fun.
Just because someone doesn't spend 100% of his time on one server, doesn't mean he can't make the correct decisions for that server.

Also this isn't coming from a "friend" view, it just triggered me that you said he doesn't deserve it because he doesn't play enough Fun. Following that logic we should immediately kick Pukata because he doesn't play Runner servers yet he needs to lead the Runner team.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:47 pm

#45 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-01-2017 * 2 NEW ADMINS
Congrats to everyone who is a new member/admin !!

And its awesome that the main map changed to jb_sunny !!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next