View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:05 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

#31 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Their was noting about doeddy (doeda) Aka Mr.Black Sheep leaving the nD* Team :( :( :( :( :(

Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:04 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#32 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Dee Dee wrote:
Congrats :D
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Passed trailers GG
I'M A TRAILEEEEER

Spoiler: show

hahaha yes sucked on this point =)

Spoiler: show

Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:39 pm

#33 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
well this outcome turned out catastrophic, gz to Kofebean, the other one doesn't even deserve his name to be mentioned.
Doeda's situation is understandable, he's pissed cause you admins do jack shit, the only thing you do nowadays is ignore, perhaps you should stop tryna be the role models in here when you can't even listen to the public, for 4 months people have been complaining about crashes and what has been done? uhu's got another cumstain on his screen that's great, the admin team is just on a fucking roll right now.

But now you're brains fried
You don't even act like you the same guy
Yo mama told you that drugs are bad
But you ain't listen till the fire burned yo ass now you understand

Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:40 pm

#34 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
rofl

16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:20 pm

#35 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Nallez wrote:
well this outcome turned out catastrophic, gz to Kofebean, the other one doesn't even deserve his name to be mentioned.
Doeda's situation is understandable, he's pissed cause you admins do jack shit, the only thing you do nowadays is ignore, perhaps you should stop tryna be the role models in here when you can't even listen to the public, for 4 months people have been complaining about crashes and what has been done? uhu's got another cumstain on his screen that's great, the admin team is just on a fucking roll right now.

triggered

gz to the ppl who did it
gl to the ppl who can still do it
gl to the ppl who failed

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:00 pm
neonDragon Admin

#36 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Nallez wrote:

Come back when you have a single clue how difficult it is to diagnose and fix counter-strike 1.6 crashes. It's usually hard enough when you have some form of an error message that gives you *something* to go on, but HLDS (the cs server software) literally gives you 0 information and we have thousands of lines of code. We don't not fix crashes because we don't care or it's too much work, we invest enormous amounts of time investigating crashes but as aforementioned they are incredibly hard to fix when you're given 0 information to go on.

P.S.:

That and the recent crashes have been caused by malicious users sending malcrafted/large amounts of data to the server software and overloading it. Again we've (mainly I...) invested a large amount of time into resolving these by doing things like mitigating the affects through firewalling, analysing raw packet data, changing server software, running debugging software, looking through endless log files for any clues as to the cause of crashes, talking to those who claim to be responsible for attacks, etc...

Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:45 pm

#37 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Congratulations for the people who got accepted!!

Spaxor, Don't lose hope, have the right mindset, and proof people wrong!!

Well deserved Point, I'm glad that you passed the trails, and congratz for the the other people who passed it aswell.

Apekiller, Once again, Thanks for your service and good luck with ever what follows in your life.

I never got to meet Ultor, but it's such a shame to see a guy whom done so much to end up this way. RIP

Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:54 pm

#38 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
edjat wrote:
Donald Dump wrote:
Thank you for the wonderful opportunity you've given me! I will do my best to prove that I have indeed turned a new page in my life and that I'm worthy of this rank. This promotion certainly falls in the top 10 best birthday gifts I got :lol: :dance:

you must have such a boring and miserable life

hahaha Image

&

good luck aapje.

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech

Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:19 am
Friend of the Community

#39 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Konijn wrote:
Come back when you have a single clue how difficult it is to diagnose and fix counter-strike 1.6 crashes. It's usually hard enough when you have some form of an error message that gives you *something* to go on, but HLDS (the cs server software) literally gives you 0 information and we have thousands of lines of code.

Are you telling me the game telling you the expected core file size is not what it wanted every time the server crashes no matter what the cause is, is lack of information... wtf?

- Benjamin Franklin

Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:15 pm

#40 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Waschera wrote:
[*]Recent events has forced us to remind everyone that selling nD cash for real money is against the rules and will result in both parties in question being permbanned from the nD servers and the trading section.

So we talking a 3 month permanent ban, a 6 month permanent ban or a year permanent ban?

Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:29 pm

#41 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Jellow wrote:
Waschera wrote:
[*]Recent events has forced us to remind everyone that selling nD cash for real money is against the rules and will result in both parties in question being permbanned from the nD servers and the trading section.

So we talking a 3 month permanent ban, a 6 month permanent ban or a year permanent ban?

Come back mate, we miss you. I swear i heard snel crying the other day in a cell in jb_snow. I came closer and i saw him holding a picture of you. I shed a tear aswell.
Don't play with people's feelings :(

Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:17 pm

#42 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Flath wrote:
Jellow wrote:
Waschera wrote:

Come back mate, we miss you. I swear i heard snel crying the other day in a cell in jb_snow. I came closer and i saw him holding a picture of you. I shed a tear aswell.
Don't play with people's feelings :(

I'll come back when maki shadi and konijn do.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:48 pm

#43 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Jellow wrote:
I'll come back when maki shadi and konijn do.

K9 still plays ;)

Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:10 pm

#44 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
sad for ultor he was nice guy i wonder what dit he do or another fake vac ban from gaben

Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:49 pm

#45 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Waschera wrote:
Death's trial for the nD* CS:GO team has been Accepted.

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Death wrote:
-Racist (would post screenshot but not sure how)

You can upload the SS on http://imgur.com/ , after it is uploaded, click in an arrow and then "get share links", copy the one that says Forums and post it here.

Since i dont play much anymore, can someone explain this to me please? We have a member who just passed his trail that is not able to upload an image on the forums. What does it take to become a cs:go member?

Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next