View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:42 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

#16 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
KaitoKid wrote:
Make it so we do normal knife damage to CTs on boxing day (T vs T day) so it gives us an alternative to rebel on them if we catch them outside the gr. Right now even if I land 5 stabs with the CT spraying his full clip on me, he still doesn't die so it feels a bit pointless to even try. It's not like we can pick up his gun after so it's a balanced change imo

Nai wrote:
CT's aren't meant to leave gunroom and it's also a funday, you're not meant to rebel against CT's.
Some changes to the boxing day will also be made, you can see them at the outcome: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27309

With this you are going against the unofficial golden rule of our community - Ts should always be able to rebel. You are forcing people to do something they won't want to do with any chance of rebellion. Besides that the logic is kind of flawed, how are the CTs supposed to moderate Ts that are delaying? (If no members are online but even then it's going to be problematic and should be the CTs job anyway) I doubt the removal of names will change anything as people sit in teamspeak or will write to each other via steam or in the normal chat anyway.
Removing Crazy day wasn't bad but if any funday should've been removed it should've been Boxing day, simply because of its pace and general style of play.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:04 am

#17 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ultor

Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:14 am
nD*** Jail Member

#18 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Dunno what to say.
Ape again really sad to see you leaving. One of the most respected admins/regulars in nD. Best of all luck for your IRL
Donald member? Emmm i feel to say "let the bans rain" and RIP Ovi.
Can just hope he fixed his low cs experience.

For all others who got declined, never give up and apply later again and show them you can make it.
Extended ones fight harder for your powers and show that you are trustable to do a good job as member.
Passed trailers GG

Extra note: Admins should have a talk to many not so active members in my opinion.

PS: Hey Maki i'm waiting for your roasting LMAO :D

Spoiler: show

Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:40 am

#19 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Extra note: Admins should have a talk to many not so active members in my opinion.

They are actually. People receive a warning for inactivity over the forums.

Image Image

Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:46 am

#20 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Voro's poulo wrote:
We already knew that Apekiller left the admin team but it's still sad to see someone that you respect his job and effort, someone who actually made you try harder as a member so one day to be like him, leaves his spot. Apekiller, once more, thank you for being an amazing person. Good luck to your life. Peace and love.

We always include anyone who has left during the time between the last meeting and the new one in the outcome topic.

Voro's poulo wrote:
Kontra, I can't hide that I'm fully surprised with you getting accepted. I didn't expect that coming. Maybe i wasn't active the last few days, cause of personal issues, to spec and analyze your behavior in game but i wish you the best of luck.

Kontra's only major con has been his past which still is a concern but not as much as it was during his first application, as it simply was too soon back then. Now he is doing everything we expect of our current fun members/candidates. He reports people, moderates every time he is in-game, his activity is above the required limit, he plays on all the fun servers and he has managed to not revert back to the same behavior he had before his first application. I myself was half expecting him to do so if i may be honest, but was pleasantly surprised that he didn't. He has shown that he has put in the effort that we were asking for during his first application.

Now as i mentioned his major con has always been his past and it's still a concern. However some of the admins, including me, came to the conclusion that the only way we could know for sure that he will be able to handle the pressure and not convert back to his old ways, is by putting him in those situation. All we can really ask from you guys is to give him a chance and remember that he is still a new guy. Dont bring him down as soon as he joins a server, instead try an educate him if he makes a mistake.

Sheep wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

They are actually. People receive a warning for inactivity over the forums.

We always give 1 warning to a member who doesn't meet the required playtime. Take synth for example, he was warned after the previous meeting. He failed to respond to that warning and he didn't fix his activity so he ended up getting kicked this meeting. Rest assured everyone who deserved a warning this time has already received one.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:56 am
nD*** Jail Member

#21 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Waschera wrote:
Kontra's only major con has been his past which still is a concern but not as much as it was during his first application, as it simply was too soon back then. Now he is doing everything we expect of our current fun members/candidates. He reports people, moderates every time he is in-game, his activity is above the required limit, he plays on all the fun servers and he has managed to not revert back to the same behavior he had before his first application. I myself was half expecting him to do so if i may be honest, but was pleasantly surprised that he didn't. He has shown that he has put in the effort that we were asking for during his first application.

Now as i mentioned his major con has always been his past and it's still a concern. However some of the admins, including me, came to the conclusion that the only way we could know for sure that he will be able to handle the pressure and not convert back to his old ways, is by putting him in those situation. All we can really ask from you guys is to give him a chance and remember that he is still a new guy. Dont bring him down as soon as he joins a server, instead try an educate him if he makes a mistake.

There is allways a chance to hide things or just show an other attitude to get such a position. I believe in your thoughts as admins even if i think it was still to early to give him his trial.
The most point which i'm scared about it is his low cs experience which he can't switch so fast i think. But also on that point the admins will still have the last word (what i like in that case) if he try to maybe get a guy permbanned for (not using) wallhack as an example. So lets see how this work in the future.
And good luck to Ovi that he wont get banned now after Donald took his powers.

BTW whoever decided to give nD this christmas feeling with all the things around the nD Symbol. IT LOOKS GREAT GOOD JOB !!!

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:11 pm

#22 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Omg new outcome!

Congratulations to everyone, if any of you needs any help, you can always contact me! As for the declined ones, don't stop believing, and obviously you can also contact me if you need any help :)
Kinda surprised about Ultor :/
And for you Ape, hope you can come back in the future!

Po!Nt wrote:
I demand a Fix to my Nick :D come'n :trollface:

Pls if you demand that, I demand my ** on forums ;)

Merry Christmas everyone! :dance:
PS: Loving the Christmas theme here!

Last edited by Queen's Revenge on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#23 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Waschera wrote:
Voro's poulo wrote:
Kontra, I can't hide that I'm fully surprised with you getting accepted. I didn't expect that coming. Maybe i wasn't active the last few days, cause of personal issues, to spec and analyze your behavior in game but i wish you the best of luck.

I didn't mean that i'm gonna fight him or make his membership life so hard for him. I accept your decisions and since you decided that he worths a trial then i'm glad to help him. Don't forget, Kontra is family now and as a family we protect each other.

#24 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Voro's poulo wrote:

I didn't mean that i'm gonna fight him or make his membership life so hard for him. I accept your decisions and since you decided that he worths a trial then i'm glad to help him. Don't forget, Kontra is family now and as a family we protect each other.

nD lost ultor but we got kontra atleast

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:25 pm

#25 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Waschera wrote:
Ultor has been removed due to being VAC banned on his steam account.

ayy lmao

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:29 pm

#26 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Waschera wrote:

There is allways a chance to hide things or just show an other attitude to get such a position. I believe in your thoughts as admins even if i think it was still to early to give him his trial.
The most point which i'm scared about it is his low cs experience which he can't switch so fast i think. But also on that point the admins will still have the last word (what i like in that case) if he try to maybe get a guy permbanned for (not using) wallhack as an example. So lets see how this work in the future.
And good luck to Ovi that he wont get banned now after Donald took his powers.

BTW whoever decided to give nD this christmas feeling with all the things around the nD Symbol. IT LOOKS GREAT GOOD JOB !!!

He will have to report every person he bans for cheating and he is for now on a trial. If he shows that he cant tell what is cheating or not on a good enough level then that trial might not be accepted. The only way we can know this for sure is by giving him the chance and let me remind you that he has 35+ cheater reports and i could only see maybe 3 or 4 that were declines including the report on you which i see you keep bringing up. People make mistakes, its how we learn and hopefulle he has.

Voro's poulo wrote:

That last message was meant for everyone not just you if that wasn't clear.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:31 pm

#27 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Donald Dump wrote:
Thank you for the wonderful opportunity you've given me! I will do my best to prove that I have indeed turned a new page in my life and that I'm worthy of this rank. This promotion certainly falls in the top 10 best birthday gifts I got :lol: :dance:

you must have such a boring and miserable life

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:47 pm
neonDragon Admin

#28 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Congrats to the accepted ones and welcome to the team :)

- To declined ones, have another go in the future and take a look at what was stated in your application.

Kind of a weird outcome this time, everything is mentioned already so won't elaborate.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:17 pm

#29 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
lol ultor fr
gz all gl declined lads

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:31 pm
#30 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Congrats :D
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Passed trailers GG
I'M A TRAILEEEEER

Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:43 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next