View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

#1 Post Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016

Last meeting of the year 2016

Recruited
Donald Dump is now part of our nD* Fun team.
KofeBean is now part of our nD* CS:GO team.

Congratulations to you both.

Extended
spaxor's application has been Extended
daixinyu's application has been Extended

To the guys declined - Keep working on your con's and try again in the future.

Trials
Po!nt's trial for the nD* Jail team has been Accepted.
Dee Dee's trial for the nD* Fun team has been Accepted.
Unownist's trial for the nD* Runner team has been Accepted.
Death's trial for the nD* CS:GO team has been Accepted.

Leaving
Synth has been removed due to inactivity.
Ultor has been removed due to being VAC banned on his steam account.

Last but not least

Apekiller has sadly decided to leave the admin team. We thank him for his contribution to this community and wish him good luck in all his future endeavors.

Additional notes
  • Jail - We have decided to remove Crazy day funday for now and plan to replace it with something else in the future. We have also decided to make it so that names are no longer displayed on boxing day in an attempt to make it harder teaming up between friends. Boxing day rounds often end up being very long as a result of teaming + it's unfair having to fight ts teaming up with each other. Hopefully this will make the rounds shorter and more fair for everyone.
  • Cash/Stats transfer from non steam to Steam accounts
    We have decided that we are going to allow anyone who switched from playing non steam to steam, to transfer his stats and cash over to his new steam account. This will only be available one time for each person under the criteria that they are able to prove that the non steam ID provided is their own. However this will not be available until we have gotten the correct tools in place. A separate topic will then be made where you can request stat/cash transfer.
  • Extra day for VIPs due to long server downtime.
    We have decided that this will not be implemented. There isn't any way for us to keep track of whether or not a user has tried to connect to the servers when it's been down. Server downtime is unfortunate but there isn't much else we can do at this point. Better security just cost more money than a small community such as ours can afford. One also needs to remember that this game is almost 17 years old now and there hasn't been many changes to security by valve in a long time.
  • Recent events has forced us to remind everyone that selling nD cash for real money is against the rules and will result in both parties in question being permbanned from the nD servers and the trading section.

The Admin team

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:02 am

#2 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:20 am
Profile YIM WWW

#3 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
For real, I don't quite get how you managed to do it but u did.

An quote from a wise man >
Shadi wrote:
Trump became the most powerful political figure with no political experience, y not.

Spoiler: show
i think k0ntra is like the american presidential election, they didn't have alot to choose between

And can u do something about the crashes on the jailbreak server ????????????? it's been here for 4 months but nothing done against it.
It's making players leave.

EDIT: imo i really think JTC deserved an extend at least as well, i even thought he was gonna get accepted..

Image Image

Last edited by doeda on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:23 am

#4 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Sheep wrote:
And can u do something about the crashes on the jailbreak server ????????????? it's been here for 4 months but nothing done against it.
It's making players leave.

This.

Anyways, congratz to everyone! :)

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:29 am

#5 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Waschera wrote:
[*]Recent events has forced us to remind everyone that selling nD cash for real money is against the rules and will result in both parties in question being permbanned from the nD servers and the trading section.

Does this include steam wallet cards & other trading currenicies such as games/cs go items?

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:39 am

#6 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
spaxor wrote:
Waschera wrote:
[*]Recent events has forced us to remind everyone that selling nD cash for real money is against the rules and will result in both parties in question being permbanned from the nD servers and the trading section.

Does this include steam wallet cards & other trading currenicies such as games/cs go items?

viewtopic.php?f=235&t=19202
Mati wrote:
Explanatory notes:
1. That means anything virtual or services that can be done over the internet can be offered or sold. For example nD$ <-> nD VIP, nD$ <-> Steam Gift, and so on. Offering or selling real money or goods is not allowed.

You can trade anything virtual, as long as you don't trade real money, bank to bank or selling goods.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:47 am

#7 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Gratz to the guys accepted, sad to see apekiller leaving...
To the guys declined keep working on ur cons and you'll be there!

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:53 am

#8 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Congratulation to everyone who got accepted
For those who got Declined keep your heads and one day it'll become accepted!

Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:00 am

#9 Post Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
I have to admit that this admin meeting outcome is the weirdest of all i have seen so far.

We already knew that Apekiller left the admin team but it's still sad to see someone that you respect his job and effort, someone who actually made you try harder as a member so one day to be like him, leaves his spot. Apekiller, once more, thank you for being an amazing person. Good luck to your life. Peace and love.

JTc: I didn't expect an instantly decline on this one. He is trying for it but still you have the last word. Although, JTc, you should keep trying and when you feel ready apply again. You will get it, at last.

Spaxor, You have to try harder mate. Since the day you applied or tge day I replied to you, I haven't seen much doing/fixing by you.

Kontra, I can't hide that I'm fully surprised with you getting accepted. I didn't expect that coming. Maybe i wasn't active the last few days, cause of personal issues, to spec and analyze your behavior in game but i wish you the best of luck.

Cs:go team, I'm happy to see that group growing day by day. Keep the good job!

For the end, congratulations to all who passed their trials.

Last edited by Voropoulo on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:24 am

#10 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Andy's post pretty much sums up my thoughts....

Apekiller, thank you for all you've done! It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck with everything.

JTc declined? I was hoping for an extend, but okay.

Well done members who passed their trial, well done.

Spaxor extended? Did not see this coming. Perhaps there were reasons. My vote remains a yes! His 'cons' were not worse than some had before they got accepted. Anyhow... Not really in the mood to go in against it. I have taken things out of context and proportion before, my apologies for that - I will not be doing so nomore. If anyone has a problem with me, or has something to say about me being somewhat biased in regards to this particular ordeal, feel free to PM me. I am not going to discuss anything in public nomore.

For those that got declined, feel free to try again in the future.

Donald, I must say I am well surprised that you made it through. I voted extend (though was not present in the meeting so not sure what has been said). Congrats though! Make us proud.

Good to see some server changes. Hopefully the lag in jb will get looked into too?

Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:28 am

#11 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Congrats to accepted ones and who passed trials and hard luck for declined ones don't lose hope and work on your cons and apply again when you think you're ready for it! Big thanks to ape for everything and gl irl.

P.S you forgot to add that paul's application for CS:GO team got extended.

Spoiler: show
I demand a Fix to my Nick :D come'n :trollface:

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:03 am

#12 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Thank you for the wonderful opportunity you've given me! I will do my best to prove that I have indeed turned a new page in my life and that I'm worthy of this rank. This promotion certainly falls in the top 10 best birthday gifts I got :lol: :dance:

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:32 am

#13 Post 
up

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:47 am
Profile WWW

#14 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Gratz k0ntra; make neonDragon great again!

Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:48 am

#15 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Congrats to everyone getting accepted

Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:09 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next